Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Ultiwho restoration/enhancement shaman - B Raid Application - Cross Server

May 27, 2010, 06:53:49 pm
Read 4477 times

Offline Ultiwho

• Guild Member

Personal Information

My name is Jamie, I'm 21 years old and I live in Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire. I'm in 2 death metal bands, and like to play football, basketball and obviously WoW and other console games. Currently I'm not working and focusing on one of my bands.

Character Information

My Character is called Ultiwho, I am a Restoration/Enhancement Shaman.
Link to my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&cn=Ultiwho
Restoration is my main spec, but i'm prepared to go either elemental or enhancement if needed as I have gear for all specs.
If you're curious about my totem, I use the elemental one on some boss fights as I'm a bit low on haste and just refresh flame shock before the 5 stack expires.
But for trash and and certaain other boss fights I switch to the resto totem.

Raiding

Currently I am able to raid most evenings, but like to be able to go out and do RL things at the weekend, although if needed for progression I am able to be on.

More specific times:

Mondays: Anytime
Tuesdays: Anytime
Wednesdays: Anytime
Thursdays: Anytime
Fridays: Anytime
Saturday: Anytime if needed for progression
Sundays: Anytime if needed for progression

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing games since I was a bought a SNES as a little kid, then moved onto the PS1 before getting both the Xbox and Xbox360 on their launch days. Wow was the first and still the only MMORPG ive played, but I've been playing since just before the launch of TBC.

I started off playing my warrior, Ultimoo, with which I was in Iron Edge during Ulduar, but due to getting a job in a town 2 and half hours from my house, and having to stay there during the week, I had to stop raiding. I ended up leaving this job as it was too far from my house and basically stopped me having a social life. When I started playing WoW again I ended up playing my deathknight on Wildhammer to help out a friends guild but quickly got bored of DK tanking. Then I decided to create this shaman. Ive been playing since just before the release of ICC in a guild called TECHNOVIKINGS. I have done 11/12 icc10 normal, and 6/12 icc10 heroic. I unfrotunately missed the LK kill due to playing a gig, and from then on havent got up to LK due to just doing heroic modes and barely ever doing 10 mans until about 3am when we dont have time to do enough bosses. I am also 11/12 in icc25 normal, but know tactics and positioning for all heroic modes. Recently our Guild leader and officers all quit the guild to either stop playing the game, or faction transfer to join some friends on alliance. This has basically caused the guild to liquidate.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I used to raid with you guys and enjoy myself, and I know you're all brilliant players and have great progression with all raids. I know a few people in the guild as well, Kilizion, Shankski and Narco, with whom I've raided since the release of Wotlk up until ToC, and I hope some more of you recognise me as well.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a reliable, polite and determined raider, who understands his class and knows all Wotlk encounters. You can also expect me to turn up to raids ontime with the more than enough food/flasks/potions to last the duration of the raid.

Last words?
My good friend Doomslay, a fury warrior, also from Wildhammer is applying along with me.
Thankyou for your time and I hope that I will raiding with you again soon.

May 27, 2010, 06:57:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 27, 2010, 07:02:22 pm
Reply #2

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

Yo jam, nice app =)
Known ulti for years now hes a really sound guy, i think he'd be a good asset to the team especially now its summer time yo and we need healers yesyes?
GL bro

May 27, 2010, 07:02:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

I can't find his GS anywhere in this application  :(

May 27, 2010, 07:04:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

its cause hes so well geared he broke GS

May 27, 2010, 07:04:53 pm
Reply #5

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

May 27, 2010, 07:54:33 pm
Reply #6

Kilizion

Real good friend of mine, known him since I started playing WoW. He knows how to play this game and knows how to play his class, would be a great addition to the team, definitely a reliable raider.

May 27, 2010, 08:05:09 pm
Reply #7

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

Just what we need, MORE Brits!

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

May 27, 2010, 08:20:08 pm
Reply #8

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

May 27, 2010, 08:38:04 pm
Reply #9

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

DID NACH TURN IN TO A PICTURE BOT?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

May 27, 2010, 08:43:48 pm
Reply #10

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

Fuck yeah death metal. Whats your role in these bands, and do you have any demos/eps?

May 27, 2010, 08:52:01 pm
Reply #11

Offline Ultiwho

• Guild Member

I'm the vocalist mate. Don't lol at my band name our old drummer decided on it like 4 years ago, but my main band is called The Argent Dawn. Embarrasing I know, but our albums out worldwide. And I've just joined a band with the drummer of Viatrophy called Haarp, which is a lot more proggy and technical.

May 27, 2010, 09:02:37 pm
Reply #12

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

May 27, 2010, 11:19:40 pm
Reply #13

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Swear I've heard of that band before...  And I don't mean it's obvious relation to wow :P
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 28, 2010, 03:08:54 pm
Reply #14

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:49:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users