Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Hardcore Raid] Priest (Heal) - Theniz [Accepted]

September 23, 2011, 03:44:49 pm
Read 2143 times

Applicant

[Hardcore Raid] Priest (Heal) - Theniz [Accepted]
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Theniz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Theniz/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Heal)
Raid: Hardcore Raid

Personal Info:

My name is Ulaş Kumral. 23 years old in 02 November ^^. at 3th class at Biology in Balıkesir University.

Spec:

I am using Discipline talent in raids. It was useless in Bot and bwd times but its really nice in Firelands raid right now as disc. My secondary talent is Holy1. its really useful in Majordomo,Lord and Beth fights.I dont have different gears for different talents. meant using same gears in holy and disc.It is 367 Equipped right now.

Class:

Well actually there are 2 types of disc priests in cata. 1: Mastery>Crit 2:Mastery>haste. For mastery-crit disc priests, its all about shields and using Smites after ı hited Holy Fire. Becous holy fire increases the smite's heals on low hp ally targets. Also using Penance to stack 3xGrace which increases all healings recieved from priests.And using Archangel to increase healing too.Btw ı am using Power Word:Shield on tanks or who is taking dmg at that time, becouse ı gain about 8-9k mana when shield breaks from dmg taken.It is really nice to save mana whole fight.Second1 is Mastery-haste priests. Well its really easy to use character and usefull about to much 'moving' boss fights. All things in crit priest can be used here too. but here is 1 extra advantage and its the not gain big chance to shield ppl but ı can heal faster. For example if not all of raid members taking dmg(ofc it means all heals goes to tanks and its good thing), ı can use mastery-haste priest, in Baleroc fight for example. When we come to holy spec, ı use it really rarely in Fireland boss fights. Only using that talent in Majordomo fight if there isnt any aoe healer.for this talent and as ı read in many forums, ı only need spirit, crit and haste. I prefer to use Disc btw.

Alts:

ı think this is alt now :). Zoomunate ( mage 378ilvl ), Yggar (combat rogue with 360ilvl), Deadlyarts (blood dk with 360ilvl).

Professions:

I have;
Alchemy and herbalism in priest char,
Tailoring and Enchanting in mage char(FL dps feet recipe),
Leatherworking and skining in rogue char,
Alchemy in dk char.

Raid Experience:

I have never been in raids with guildly with priest, Only with pugs. But with mage yes and here is the World of logs
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/147578/
But when ı was young. year is 2005 ı think. I was playing with AFGM guild as off tank and dps tauren warrior(Yggar), played with them until they disband and migrate to Tarren Mill server. in wotlk times ı was playing in Narcolepsia guild as Rogue(yggar again) and then ı decided to play with mage in cata exp. and ı was in Grimlords guild. And here ı am with priest :).

Previous Guilds:

I was in Grimlords and it disbanded.

Availability:

My school has started 2 weeks ago. I can come to game when ı arrived home and its 4-5 pm.
I cant play much when ı have exams unfortunately.

Communication:

I have passed Upper-intermediate cour but not perfect. ı have ts3 and mic. also can talk when needed.

Computer / Connection:

My System Specifications
Operating System:
Windows 2.5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)
CPU Type:
Intel? Core? i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
CPU Speed:
2.68 GHz
System Memory:
2 GB
Video Card Model:
ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
Video Card Driver:
ati2dvag.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1680x1050
Hard Disk Size:
439.45 GB
Hard Disk Free Space:
354.29 GB (81%)
playing with 70-90 ms always. also have got Regedit options and have LP now :).

Addons/UI:

not with priest but ı can show with my mage1. using same addons with priest too.
http://www.upload.gen.tr/resim.php/www/szjh8xhf/WoWScrnShot_090811_211126.jpg.html
here is the for priest char ( but not while raiding)
http://www.upload.gen.tr/resim.php/www/b9s89v92/Theniz___.jpg.html
I have these addons;
Atlasloot(ı am not greedy ^^), Badboy,Bigwigs,EPGP,ForteXorcist,Grid,Gnosis,HitMode5,LordRyolithFooters,PowerAuraClassic,Recount/Skada,WoW Dings,DBM

Other Games:

Was playing Counterstike and LoL but wow only atm.

Why Iron Edge?

Actually ı really want to play with familier ppl and all of them in İE right now. I was a fool while ı was thinking that they are in different guilds. But ı can see clearly the truth now.I know İE guild since Vanilla wow and met with them literally when BWL released, especially Vael fight ^^.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am laying all my serve under your feets :). ı can play with all of my chars 100% performance in raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

From Friends (Hautanan and Devlin), and ingame talks in vanilla.

Last Words?

Well ı can end my aply with 1 last word. Thank you for giving me chance :).And sorry if ı have done grammar mistakes.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:24:48 pm by TTaM »

September 23, 2011, 04:01:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: [Hardcore Raid] Priest (Heal) - Theniz
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 04:01:00 pm »
I must fix the html encoding on the characters...

Anyway, thanks for the app.  I definitely think we can use another healer and, while your gear isn't super awesome, we know you have some idea how to play the game from your mage's performance.  Anyway, over to Spuzi...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:59:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

324 Guests, 0 Users