Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Response from Holly Pally RE application to join

May 06, 2012, 04:46:25 am
Read 3682 times

Shea

Response from Holly Pally RE application to join
« on: May 06, 2012, 04:46:25 am »
Hey guys thanks for the positive responses! To answer your questions:

1. No I am not extremely experienced but I am a very fast learner. I think it’s fair to say I’m moderately experienced in raiding and with your help I’ll be extremely experienced in no time. I am very grateful to Quitekiller(GM), Kurtlaks(Co-GM) and Jormungand(Raid Leader) for all they taught me thus far, which is a great deal to be honest, but its time I move on to a guild that suites me and actually needs me.

2. No I have not met any of the current or past SA members in the guild but I’m extremely happy to hear that there are some there!

3. Yes I am aware that I need my shoulder enchant from Therazane – Greater Inscription of Charged Lodestone to be precise, and I am in the process of obtaining it. I will have the enchant by next Wednesdays reset as I don’t have to far to go before I can purchase the Therazane Tabard. I have put this enchant off for a while as I have been playing with my recently dinged Survival Hunter – Charsy (Named her that in anticipation of Diablo 3’s release :D)

4. I was hoping to take the spot in the Group B team to heal as it was barked in trade chat that you guys need a Holydin but if the position is filled then yes please I would like to still join as a social/casual player and I’m sure I’ll make my way into the team eventually or even be on standby if someone can’t make a raid.

By the way I did register on the website so once an admin has approved my membership I will be able to post in the other forums such as the one my application was moved to and not here where it’s out of place.

Sorry if I wasn’t supposed to post here but I felt I needed (and wanted) to answer your questions as soon as possible and I’m unable to post anywhere else yet.

Thanks,
Shea.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:54:06 pm by graxlos »

May 06, 2012, 01:06:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Response from Holly Pally RE application to join
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 01:06:14 pm »
as is mentioned in the registration process, you have to log on to our irc channel and ask for your account to be approved

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:52:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

490 Guests, 0 Users