Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Evoker (DPS) - Loovro

July 08, 2023, 08:37:05 pm
Read 2394 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Evoker (DPS) - Loovro
« on: July 08, 2023, 08:37:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Loovro
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Loovro
Class/Spec: Evoker (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Lovro, 17, Croatia, i go to school

Class/Spec:

I couldnt choose evoker for class (thats what i play), i main devastation at the moment but im looking forward to augmentation. I like devastation (evoker in general i guess) because hover allows you to do mechanics that require movement without losing basically any dps and i like the class in general even tho the legendary is a bit frustrating. Im 443 ilvl currently with devastation

I have 4013 crit, 5497 mastery, 3171 haste, 182 vers. That is without consumables etc. Mastery at above 5.4k becomes less worth than haste and crit so now im going for more haste/crit with gems etc. My rotation is pretty much what i read on wowhead and i watch sanghelios (if you dont know who he is he is a devastation evoker in liquid that does world first raiding) so i copy what he does a bit

Alts:

I dont play any alts seriously at the moment, i just created another evoker for farming the legendary but with my luck i dont expect to get it  soon.

Professions:

I have only enchanting because i wanted to make gold when the expansion launched by buying random blue and green gear from ah and disenchanting it because it was worth it back then, i dont really have any cool recipes. I can make the crests for crafted gear

Raiding Experience:

Im currently 3/9 mythic, i raided a bit of mythic in ny alotha as a holy paladin but i never really wanted to try raiding seriously until now. I usually just pug to get curve.

Previous Guilds:

I didnt feel like i was having fun in the guilds or they were inactive.

Availability:

Im available on weekends whenever, over week im obviously not available in the mornings (when there is school). Currently there is no school so im available basically every day.

Communication:

I have discord, i have the highest grade in english so i guess i am proficient in using it

Computer / Connection:

My computer is decent, not the best tho but it works. My fps is fine, internet is good, around 30 ms most of the time and it is stable. I dont disconnect usually and dont lag. A bit longer loading screens

Addons/UI:

I use weak auras for tracking some buffs and debuffs, big wigs for pull timer etc., details because i want to see my damage. https://snipboard.io/Qab2O3.jpg

Other Games:

I play some League of Legends, a bit of Fortnite and thats it.

Why Iron Edge?

The guild seems interesting

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dps and doing mechanics on bosses, random information about some things

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Trade spam

Last Words?

Nice dog

« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 07:35:24 pm by Xormn »

July 09, 2023, 02:38:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Loovro
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 02:38:36 pm »
Hi Lovro,

Thanks for applying. We'll review the application over the next couple of days so keep an eye on this thread for any questions we might have.

Out of curiosity, when did you start playing WoW?
You mentioned playing paladin in Nyalotha - was paladin your first main?
What's made you want to push mythic raiding now?

Hope to hear back soon!

- Sam

July 09, 2023, 07:27:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lovro

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Loovro
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 07:27:52 pm »
My dad used to play wow so i used to watch him or play a bit, i played a little bit since cataclysm but then i was just running around for fun and exploring. I played a warrior then but when legion came out i played dh for the whole expansion (i only got the dh mage tower artifact, something i regret) and then i switched to paladin for bfa and shadowlands. Since i got dragonflight beta im playing evoker. Im not entirely sure why i want to do mythic raiding now, i guess i want something to work towards in the game.

July 10, 2023, 09:14:40 am
Reply #3

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Evoker (DPS) - Loovro
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 09:14:40 am »
Hiyo Lovro,

I like your application, and I'd like to have you on as a trial for our main raid. You can poke me or any other officer in-game for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:40:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

321 Guests, 0 Users