Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Swamptroll

August 31, 2023, 06:15:54 pm
Read 5598 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Swamptroll
« on: August 31, 2023, 06:15:54 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Swamptroll
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Swamptroll
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Luiz, 25, Western Europe, work with Data Engineering and studied computer science. I play a lot of video games and love computers.

Class/Spec:

I like playing marksman and BM, currently I am only playing BM and have only gear for it.

With BM I currently looking to soft cap Crit and then Haste, but I always sim before crafting / changing items to be sure about it. For rotation on BM I try to keep frenzy shot at 3 stacks to augment damage and reduce cooldown of bestial wrath to have more upkeep. I also use most of big offensive cds when available.

Alts:

No alts currently

Professions:

Engineering and JC, I picked up the game on Europe server 3 weeks ago only so no cool recipes yet.

Raiding Experience:

I raided previously only as DPS Hunter, on guild back on US server. Generally aimed only at HC and not Mythic completion, so did Mythic mostly with pugs/for fun.

Previous Guilds:

None

Availability:

Available everyday after 18:00 CET and weekends most of the day.

Communication:

Yes I have good english and a mic. I use discord a lot, so no problem for me participating in it.

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have a nice computer and use it to play most of my games. My connection is very stable, In a month of play I experience one, two desyncs at maximum.

Addons/UI:

I use WeakAuras and DBM for raiding. In the past I used ElvUI but right now I am not feeling like configuring it from start, maybe when I start raiding on Mythic it will be necessary tho.

Other Games:

Recently PoE, Witcher 3 and Divinity 2

Why Iron Edge?

Seems like a nice guild with cool people, either for raiding or socializing

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I always strive to improve, so I can offer this to make raiding better and correct issues as we progress.
On the other side I also like collecting achievements, this account is pretty new though, so I still have lots to do in it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

That is it, my item level is a bit low right now, but this account has less than one month age, I already got the hang of the state of my class in this expansion and cleared heroic 3 times. Now I am looking to progress on Mythic for the rest of the expansion and maybe the next one also. I am also spamming M+ to craft some items but with Pugs it is a bit harsh as my raider.io is still on the range of ~2500 and not a lot groups accept it.

August 31, 2023, 06:23:09 pm
Reply #1

Offline Liquidroom

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Swamptroll
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 06:23:09 pm »
Hello there! You appear to be missing a cloak enchant and gems on neck - I feel you are going to fit right in!

September 01, 2023, 02:53:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline ShadowsZD

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 02:53:06 pm »
Hello, changed the cloak and forgot to enchant it, already done now!

About the neck, I really did not know about this system to add sockets, on my way to do it now, thanks for the tip!

September 02, 2023, 10:22:31 am
Reply #3

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 10:22:31 am »
Hey Swamptroll,

I'd be happy to have you on as a trial for the raid, but we are currently in the middle of progressing Sarkareth mythic so your trial would have to start when it is done and we're back to clearing from the start. If this seems alright, you can poke me or any other officer in-game for an invite!  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:52:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

424 Guests, 0 Users