Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ghost

October 24, 2023, 07:53:28 pm
Read 6058 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ghost
« on: October 24, 2023, 07:53:28 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ghost
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ghost
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Ben, age 29, live in Guernsey, Channel Islands (close to the uk), Im a firefighter

Class/Spec:

BM hunter, I play this because I have a young family and dont always get the time to play but love the game so hunter was my first character in Classic 17 years ago, im very comfortable on all specs so its easy for me to jump in and play.

Alts:

Benj - Draenor - Brewmaster monk

Professions:

Engineering - always had engineering so i have Jeeves and such which is pretty useful.
Alchemy - who doesnt love double length flasks!

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Previously in Pwnanza on Kazzak in WoD at a time they were world number 3.
In 2019 I founded a Guild called Serial Depletionists on Draenor (currently world 505) with a few real life friends, it started its life as a one night raiding guild, we were one of the most successful one night raiding guilds and achieved 11/12 M Nyalotha and 9/10 M Castle Nathria, it was after Castle Nathria that my wife got pregnant so i stopped raiding. My real life friend Alex (Forge) took over the guild and pushed it into the guild it currently is.
Ive been playing wow for 17 years on and off so my raiding experience is pretty lengthy

Previous Guilds:

As above, Serial Depletionists was my last guild i was in, and am still in on alts for 4 years. I moved to Kazzak because Alex decided he wanted to take a break from WoW so most people left the guild. I find myself an alt a holic and wanted to move my main character to a new server so i could just focus on the one character - not the 500 I have on Draenor.
I picked Kazzak because it was a server I had the character name Ghost on from many years ago and i thought it was a pretty cool name so might as well use it.

Availability:

I work shifts, 4 days on 4 days off so my availibility is varied, I have a young family and priortise my time with them.

Communication:

English is my first language, i have discord and a microphone and i am able to listen

Computer / Connection:

I have 2 decent computers and a decent connection, i have a custom PC and a gaming laptop. Low ping and dont disconnect.

Addons/UI:

since the ui changed i only use Weakauras, Bigwigs and Details really.

Other Games:

Old school Pokemon on my analogue pocket 8-)

Why Iron Edge?

I was looking for an active guild on Kazzak, stumbled accross your guild, saw the website and thought, wow, this looks like a good community and something i want to be a part of

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I like to think im a nice person, I do keys, some pvp and raid when i can. I like to play any character im playing to the best of my ability and i am reliable, if i say im going to be somewhere or do something, i do it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress

Last Words?

thank you again for taking the time to consider my application, i would love to join you all. If i am unsuccessful, then good luck to you all with your future adventures!

October 27, 2023, 08:56:26 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Ghost
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 08:56:26 am »
Hi Ben,

You can poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:44:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

376 Guests, 0 Users