Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Most horrible 2 weeks ever.

November 22, 2006, 09:33:27 am
Read 7848 times

Offline Proteus

• Former Member

Most horrible 2 weeks ever.
« on: November 22, 2006, 09:33:27 am »
Hello all you happy people. I have recently begun a 2 week retraining course which starts from 9:00am-4:00pm every monday-friday for two weeks, ive been really busy this week which is why i didnt make this post sooner. Pairing this with my hardcore studying to pass my part time college course along with having to attend 4 hour raids on the evenings and balacning some "fun" into all that, i think i would kill myself to end the suffering before the end of the first week.

So my Raid attendance will drop significantly over these two weeks. In all honesty, i really do not wish to continue raiding in World of Warcraft unless Blizzard can convince me it will be worth it. As many of you may know, Blizzard has gone utterly insane, and are putting lvl 60-64 greens and blues that are superior to lvl 60 40 man raid instance items. Raiding, in my eyes, is not worth it, i am all for conquoring new content, but not when it is manditory that u spend hundreds of gold and sacrifice a large portion of my life for something we will not be rewarded for in the expansion. When Blizzard fixes the casual TBC gear >>>>> 23 hours of hardcore raiding gear problem, i will find the strength and will to continue raiding. At the moment im just so utterly tired of WoW Raiding after over a whole year of it... :'(

I know i have failed my trial due to my inactivity, and i had requested that i be allowed to become a None-Raider, as i find many of you to be very nice and fun people, some of you even get my jokes ;P Though as a None-Raider, i would still feel obliged to help the guild in what ways i can, wether it be farming items to help the Raiders defeat Naxxramas and AQ40 or to fill a raid spot when you there is noone else available.

I thank each and every one of you guys for being so nice to me(well, mostly :P) during my stay at IE, you guys are awsome and you will certianly go far. Continue owning Naxxramas, and you'll give Kel'Thuzad a good muddamuddamudda'ing in no time ;) http://img.7chan.org/fl/src/diomudamudamudamudaaaa.swf

thanks for reading and hopefully understanding ^^

~Evil Lord Proteus

Proteus - Lvl 70 Undead Warlock

November 22, 2006, 10:55:16 am
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: Most horrible 2 weeks ever.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:55:16 am »
Though I understand where u come from when u say about rl and learning I would like to not to coment TBC content that way. So far from ppl that play TBC beta we heard that tier3 is superior PVEwise to all items up to 70lvl.

November 22, 2006, 01:36:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:36:35 pm »
Though I understand where u come from when u say about rl and learning I would like to not to coment TBC content that way. So far from ppl that play TBC beta we heard that tier3 is superior PVEwise to all items up to 70lvl.

I can confirm this. It is true that there are some items that are very good for solo/PvP, especially weapons, when compared to current items, but to be truthful, there really isn't anything that is as good as tier 3 untill you hit the higher levels in TBC. So if you plan on doing a lot of instances while levelling, t3 is your friend.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

November 22, 2006, 01:43:14 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:43:14 pm »
Tier 4 > Tier 3 > Level 65'ish blues > Tier 2.

This is the order of the itemisation.

For pure PVE that is, also.

If you like hybrid stuff, or PVP, etc. then you will find random blues and stuff that you can replace existing tier 2/3 items with... but we're talking items with lots of stamina, lots of AP/+damage, and not much else.

Anyhoo, your explanation is fine, and good luck with the training course!
Now I run a tech website.

November 22, 2006, 02:13:05 pm
Reply #4

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 02:13:05 pm »
good luck evil lord.

I have no idea about the items, it's rare i even check my dkp or call need anyway, I'm happy holding the highest epic farming negative value for BWL though!

Naxxaramas is just bloody awesome fun. I will be a little disappointed we have to leave it behind come lvl 70 but seeing people working out what left is right and right is left if your negative or positive or what was it again was great fun

cya when your back casualz!

November 22, 2006, 03:18:42 pm
Reply #5

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 03:18:42 pm »
Don't play the game for the wrong reasons. If you can't enjoy an instance run for other things than epics, don't do it. Item rewards are just a part of it, not the focus.

And the previous posters are correct regarding TBC itemization.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:31:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

321 Guests, 0 Users