Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Wolle

January 03, 2024, 04:36:08 pm
Read 1532 times

Applicant

Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Wolle
« on: January 03, 2024, 04:36:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Wolle
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Wolle
Class/Spec: Paladin (Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

My name is Claudius "Wolle" and im 22 y/o from Germany. I am currently still studying but its a dual system so i work while studying. I play video games for over 10 years by now. Mainly shooters and mmos. My discord tag is: wolles

Class/Spec:

I really enjoy playing tank or support. And in WoW i wanted to start with tanking. I really enjoy being responsible when running a dungeon or a araid. But im still new to the class and the game

Alts:

I dont have one yet one Kazzak but will start a Priest soon. DPS is lower on my prio list atm but Hunter is fun

Professions:

I am looking to go into Blacksmithing and Alchemy at one point once i leveled my main up in a few days.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Just Dungeons from leveling/classic. I do have tank/heal experience from FF14 which made me kinda not newbie when doing my first tank runs here

Previous Guilds:

In Retail i dont really had any guilds before and in classic i sticked to a "random" Horde guild for a few weeks or months before i had a break from the game

Availability:

Usually at noon/evening after 15:00 CET

Communication:

I am proficient in English and am a main Discord user with a working mic in good quality

Computer / Connection:

My pc isnt top tier but i usually run around 150-200 fps with little to no drops at all. My ping is 10-15ms to Kazzak

Addons/UI:

https://i.imgur.com/vjLehrh.jpeg This is my UI so far. I leveled a char on a diff server to lvl 55 so its more filled there but im still looking to find my way for the perfect UI

Other Games:

Mainly shooters if i play a different game. CS was my main game for a few years with almost 10k hrs in total. I played a bunch of other mmos so far. Mainly BDO and FF14 and classic WoW at its re-launch in 2018

Why Iron Edge?

I recently switched servers and checked for social guilds to join and i saw that you guys are quite a big guild with many options to offer for every player style. I love the socializing part in big guilds with ppl to play and connect and learn from at every time of the day.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Since im quite new to the game i cant really tell what exactly i can offer but im highly willing to learn different aspects of the game and become a value to the guild. I am very dedicated to the things i do and am highly motivated to grind.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress and the guild tab.

Last Words?

I hope the fact that i am inexperienced doesnt scare you :)

January 07, 2024, 06:43:59 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Paladin (Tank) - Wolle
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 06:43:59 pm »
Hi Wolle!

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:02:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 2 Users
kodin, Spetsnaz