Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Rangeddps!

June 04, 2007, 08:09:28 pm
Reply #15

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

Re: Rangeddps!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:28 pm »
 8) gogo Roxis!

June 05, 2007, 01:09:34 pm
Reply #16

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 01:09:34 pm »
well i know its abit late but i only troll when at work, so here my piece.

For starters i got alot off time for Rox nice guy , nice raider proberbly best dps warrior on server , been in Ie for a long long time and if the reason you want to re-roll is because you still cant beat me in a duel then i understand :P.

but......

personal feelings aside here which is what a few ppl might not have done, the idea of a raider with Rox quality re-rolling to another class is wrong and something that shouldnt be  considered unless in extreme circumstances, reguardless of how good Rangedps dps is,reguardless of how good he has picked up the hunter auto shoot button, allowing a raider to swap mains who has already taken items from 25man instances is a waiste .
the thing that worrys me the most is others jumping on this band wagon and starting to consider main swapping, after all if we alow one or 2 to do it then why not Me or Loading or Oto or Delling and so on and so on, think keeping stability within our guild by maintaining well geared mains is essential to our progress.
We allowed ppl to swap mains at the start of TBC but its been 5 months since then and there has to be a line drawn somewhere, this may sound alittle harsh from me after all rox has done for ie but i'm still pissed at recruiting a raiding druid who swaps mains 5 min after getting member status.

i'm sure rox will do an awesome job as a hunter and i wish you all the best in doing so , just hope there is no knock on effect down the line.

i know hes already accepted and even though i gota lot of time for you rox , i would say NO!!

Lego

Being old allows me to gripe KeiKei

June 05, 2007, 03:28:22 pm
Reply #17

Offline Olan

• Former Member

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 03:28:22 pm »
I approve of rerolling to hunter  8)

Don't listen to Delling!

June 06, 2007, 04:32:34 am
Reply #18

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 04:32:34 am »
well i know its abit late but i only troll when at work, so here my piece.

For starters i got alot off time for Rox nice guy , nice raider proberbly best dps warrior on server , been in Ie for a long long time and if the reason you want to re-roll is because you still cant beat me in a duel then i understand :P.

but......

personal feelings aside here which is what a few ppl might not have done, the idea of a raider with Rox quality re-rolling to another class is wrong and something that shouldnt be  considered unless in extreme circumstances, reguardless of how good Rangedps dps is,reguardless of how good he has picked up the hunter auto shoot button, allowing a raider to swap mains who has already taken items from 25man instances is a waiste .
the thing that worrys me the most is others jumping on this band wagon and starting to consider main swapping, after all if we alow one or 2 to do it then why not Me or Loading or Oto or Delling and so on and so on, think keeping stability within our guild by maintaining well geared mains is essential to our progress.
We allowed ppl to swap mains at the start of TBC but its been 5 months since then and there has to be a line drawn somewhere, this may sound alittle harsh from me after all rox has done for ie but i'm still pissed at recruiting a raiding druid who swaps mains 5 min after getting member status.

i'm sure rox will do an awesome job as a hunter and i wish you all the best in doing so , just hope there is no knock on effect down the line.

i know hes already accepted and even though i gota lot of time for you rox , i would say NO!!

Lego

Being old allows me to gripe KeiKei

What would be the point in Rox staying on his warrior if he was unhappy playing it? Maybe he'd stay playing for a while unhappy, but then what? Leave game or guild due to lack of enjoyment? I'd rather have a player reroll and retain them in the guild compared to them playing same class while unhappy then leaving.

I think I worded that terribly. What I think I mean to say is that while ofc it is a bit of a waste of items, if you don't enjoy playing the class and quit the game/guild then you lose the items and the player. And player > items! :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:12:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users