Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hotix tauren druid want to join

August 27, 2007, 02:29:15 am
Reply #15

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Hotix tauren druid want to join
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 02:29:15 am »
Ya have to remember that whatever happened back then, and whatever the cause (you guys hating Crazylock or something) - nothing's changed in that regard.

So did you grow up? Or did Krca actually start it and you joined in?

With regard to a tree in raids, I am sure you would fill that slot perfectly. I'm still not utterly convinced on having a tree in raids though... and if that tree is going to try and destroy my guild behind my back, that's not a good thing :)
Now I run a tech website.

August 27, 2007, 08:16:36 am
Reply #16

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 08:16:36 am »
Hey Hotix

Sorry i didnt reply or /w you back last night.

anyway..

At the moment resto druids are something we dont use in our raids atm , we did used to have Dookie but as he quit game we just never found anyone that could fill his boots.

Resto druids , like Brother said its something thats been talked about recently , some say Yay gib , some say no , i actually would love to see a dancing tree back in raids.

Think perhaps you may be one of the few druids on server that can bring Loltree faith back into our raids, its going to be hard and you will need patience , like i said atm we dont use resto's so you may not get in every raid to start but when you do it will be your chance to grab hold of it with both hands and prove resto's are an essential part of raiding grps.

think Hyjal fights could really be made for out hots tbh and p5 on K.T.

your gear , your experience is no problem and we talk online sometimes so i kinda know you anyway.

Now the whole Serb thing with Dell worrys me , i cant have a druid thats at logger heads with our RL, this is something i want sorted out, perhaps take it away from public forum and into /w today and get it sorted thats all i ask off you for now ^^/

So yeah /w me online tonight or this afternoon when i get home from work and we'll start a 2 week trial( usual shizzle ) , but you gota realise that YOU  have got to rise to the challenge of persuading our officers and in particular Delling that a resto druid is an essential part of a raiding structure, i know you can do that with ease.

without a doubt one of the best healing druids around and i'd be proud to share our Hyjal / BT journey with you.

Leg

at last i wont need to spend all my kp on leather healing stuff so it can gather dust in the bank :P

August 27, 2007, 02:04:21 pm
Reply #17

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 02:04:21 pm »
My main concern is finding a spot in raids for Hotix.

I really doubt that some healers will want to sit out for a triallist... even more so in Hyjal or BT.

This is why I wanted Dookie, because he was already part of the raiding group.

I'm not sure I can see you guys wanting Ino or Lobsteer to sit out for Hotix, or Cwave, Spuzi, or Otori -- because that's what's going to happen, if you want a dancing tree in raids.

Dookie's healing was great, but he was still the lowest effective healer in raids. I think the utility will help on some fights, but I still don't know if I'd disrupt the healers in IE for another instant heal.

Anyway, assuming Lego's trialling you, hopefully we'll find a space in a raid for you in the next 2 weeks, and see if you're worth upsetting the other raiders for :)

August 27, 2007, 03:15:28 pm
Reply #18

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 03:15:28 pm »
While I'm rather keen on having a good tree in the guild, I'm really not keen on the prospect of someone who would possibly kick up large amounts of drama of something really stupid like an AFK player not responding turning into a "I'm leaving and taking all my buddies with me!" fiasco or anything similar. I could barely even believe that when I heard the story, it's so goddamnn ridiculous.

If that's all behind you though, gl and let's be postitive :)

August 27, 2007, 06:30:31 pm
Reply #19

Offline Forsakenmage

• Former Member

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 06:30:31 pm »
I realy cant see how one person can infuance others to leave the guild if they don't whant to leave in the first place, as to Hot hating Crazy well i do hate him too...
He is always geting me killed cos of dot'ing my spam sheeps basstard  :P (j/k)

Dont let some things from the past stop you in geting good players if you whant to be the best you must play with the best even meaning replasing some of the old ppl
( dosent mater if its me or you or someone else best ppl in raids nobs out  :P )

August 27, 2007, 06:36:00 pm
Reply #20

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 06:36:00 pm »
I don't want to be the best...

Guild stability is faaaaaaar more important than recruiting a good druid.

Far, far more important.

Did I mention that guild stability was more important than being the best?

August 27, 2007, 06:59:47 pm
Reply #21

Offline Forsakenmage

• Former Member

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 06:59:47 pm »
Ye you are right anyway wont hurt to try him out.
Guld stability is ok now and dont think 10 old Hotix's will change that

August 27, 2007, 07:35:18 pm
Reply #22

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 07:35:18 pm »
Can't comment much on Hotix since I don't know him, what I can tell is that resto druids can be quite handy for upcoming encounters in Hyjal/BT. Lifebloom is imba!

August 27, 2007, 07:39:47 pm
Reply #23

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:47 pm »
I think 3 renews are probably more imba :)

The decursing and battle res sounds nice though.

And +healing received in the MT group might be nice as well.

August 27, 2007, 07:54:31 pm
Reply #24

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 07:54:31 pm »
I think 3 renews are probably more imba :)

The decursing and battle res sounds nice though.

And +healing received in the MT group might be nice as well.

+healing in the mage/shadowpriest grp ;)

August 27, 2007, 07:56:08 pm
Reply #25

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 07:56:08 pm »
To be quite fair, I think that we can find the spots if we really wish to, since it is primarily a matter of delling deciding if we want to have six or seven healers per raid...

As for the effectiveness of a resto, I think we might've been using Dookie wrongly before (topping up) instead of MT healing. As all you snipers are aware, HoTs are utterly useless for topping up that 1-2k HP loss, since some flashing paladin/priest will come sweeping in miles before the HoT finishes it's job.

From my very limited resto experience during the pre-KT trash, just keeping all HoTs on one tank or lifebloom on two is GREAT HP/S, even as feral. But lets just see what Hotix himself can bring instead of wabbling about on the theoretical use of him :P

Oh, and how you can compare 3 renews to lifebloom kindda lost me?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

August 27, 2007, 07:59:55 pm
Reply #26

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 07:59:55 pm »
People say that Lifebloom's utterly awesome, but 3 renews on a target is (in theory) better... ticks for more, and doesn't need recasting as often.

This is in theory of course, because Lifebloom ticks every 1 second, right? So you'd have to have 3 'staggered' renews.

I was just thinking out loud, basically :)

August 27, 2007, 08:55:10 pm
Reply #27

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 08:55:10 pm »
Ahh, you're comparing three lifeblooms to three renews? Then I see your point, but then the resto should also be throwing Rejuvenation + Regrowth on the MT (if it's only him he's healing). And yes, it works great for topping up smaller hits, since it is a tick per second.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

August 27, 2007, 09:39:27 pm
Reply #28

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 09:39:27 pm »
Lifebloom: Stacks in three stacks per druid. So if you have two druids stacking it, you will have 6 Lifeblooms on the target.
According to Hotix 3 stacks of Lifebloom (with about 1600 +healing) will tick for about 600 per second. That is 600hps, whilst the priests Renew does 750 every 3 seconds (with Dells 2k +healing if I understood correctly) which is 250hps (is this correct? Doesn't sound that much).
Now, a loltree can in fact keep a stack of 3 Lifeblooms on up to 3 tanks at the time and still have time to cast another spell (Ninnervate, Rejuvenation). So in a fight where there is used multiple tanks a loltree can dash out about 1800hps (without counting rejuvenations etc).

I did a little test and it showed that even with my gear I would be able to keep Lifebloom up on one target for about 30 minutes. Or 10 minutes on 3 different tanks (although I do not account for that short time I spend outside the five second rule when I am only casting it on one person).
My gear would be MC and BWL epics and 7610 mana unbuffed, 346 spir, and 75 Mp5 :P.

Also, there is a minor bug with Lifebloom(unless they removed it) which is hardly a bug at all, but I can't think of a better word for it. If you activate a +healing trinket to give you a buff of +healing and then start stacking Lifebloom you can practically keep that buff up forever. How long the +healing effect lasts depends on how long you are able to keep that first Lifebloom from expiring. I can for instance buff my Lifebloom from 451 to 514 just by activating my [wowitem]Oshu'gun Relic[/wowitem]. And that +healing effect won't go away until I let the Lifebloom expire. (To clarify: You won't keep the buff, it will just be affecting your Lifebloom)

Yes, I am bored. Yes, you should take this with a large pinch of salt, because to be quite frank, I am rather unsure about most of it.
Probably forgotten something as well.

August 27, 2007, 10:35:02 pm
Reply #29

Offline Rza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 10:35:02 pm »
Lifebloom: Stacks in three stacks per druid. So if you have two druids stacking it, you will have 6 Lifeblooms on the target.
According to Hotix 3 stacks of Lifebloom (with about 1600 +healing) will tick for about 600 per second. That is 600hps, whilst the priests Renew does 750 every 3 seconds (with Dells 2k +healing if I understood correctly) which is 250hps (is this correct? Doesn't sound that much).
Now, a loltree can in fact keep a stack of 3 Lifeblooms on up to 3 tanks at the time and still have time to cast another spell (Ninnervate, Rejuvenation). So in a fight where there is used multiple tanks a loltree can dash out about 1800hps (without counting rejuvenations etc).

I did a little test and it showed that even with my gear I would be able to keep Lifebloom up on one target for about 30 minutes. Or 10 minutes on 3 different tanks (although I do not account for that short time I spend outside the five second rule when I am only casting it on one person).
My gear would be MC and BWL epics and 7610 mana unbuffed, 346 spir, and 75 Mp5 :P.

Also, there is a minor bug with Lifebloom(unless they removed it) which is hardly a bug at all, but I can't think of a better word for it. If you activate a +healing trinket to give you a buff of +healing and then start stacking Lifebloom you can practically keep that buff up forever. How long the +healing effect lasts depends on how long you are able to keep that first Lifebloom from expiring. I can for instance buff my Lifebloom from 451 to 514 just by activating my [wowitem]Oshu'gun Relic[/wowitem]. And that +healing effect won't go away until I let the Lifebloom expire. (To clarify: You won't keep the buff, it will just be affecting your Lifebloom)

Yes, I am bored. Yes, you should take this with a large pinch of salt, because to be quite frank, I am rather unsure about most of it.
Probably forgotten something as well.

LOL
Sretno hote sa ovima

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:02:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

61 Guests, 2 Users
Oni, Shimmar