Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Jawk (XR)

August 11, 2022, 05:48:04 pm
Read 2781 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Jawk (XR)
« on: August 11, 2022, 05:48:04 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Jawk
Server: Tarren-mill
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Tarren-mill/Jawk
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Thor IG name Jawk 24 years old working as a butcher, love spending most of my time online and play with guildies in either wow or other games, and i like to be social on discord and chill on discord with my guildies and brind our the social aspect of the game, and i am extremely loyal to ppl

Class/Spec:

Main Enhance, i am fine with playing ele aswell current gear is 281 for enhance and can quickly make something similer for ele

Enhance is main haste/mas wil sim for optimal gear components ofc, ele is rly even on ST with haste having the most value, crit haste being the best in aoe situations due to not having to use lava burst crit gains value, enhance for ST has the prio of using wolves since have low cd due to leggos and cove, and then spending maelstrom stacks, SS and hothand procs, ele is keeping storm ele up as much with a lot of flame shocks, flame shock spread is number 1 prio for cleave fights for both specs and is the main aoe for enhance with necro LBs and primal lava actuators leggo for enhance

Alts:

have a 283 warr can play both specs 278 havoc 275 Boomie 277 monk 271 dk mostly frost dk (missing a 2 hander for unholy)

Professions:

i have never been into professions let me be honest with u

Raiding Experience:

Have CE KJ world rank around 680 as ele, then i killed CE argus as enhance with the same guild world rank around 560-570 kept warr as a main for for both tiers, then i have been busy with my education which i am done with now so i have more time to commit to the game

Previous Guilds:

the only really notable one is mythic ravers where i got both my CEs from Legion left due to education

Availability:

can play almost every evening i do have a wrath guild with my old mates from Legion but that is mostly rly casual only have to commit time for the first couple of weeks of wrath classic then i wil be back to mostly playing on retail again and i have close to every wednesday off work so i can play alot on reset i am raiding classic on wednesdays from 19:30-23:00 and at the beginning on sundays same time but we wil go down to 1 day raiding there when we have good prog

Communication:

yes i am, i do have a discord Jawk#4015 and yes i have a working mic that i use often

Computer / Connection:

i have no issues with my pc or connection

Addons/UI:

file:///D:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/_retail_/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_081122_171431.jpg and i have an addon for combat text above name plates and then  i keep my WAs in the cornor of my charector so i can see where i move

Other Games:

Classic, Hearthstone and League of legends

Why Iron Edge?

raid times are great, progress is also good, i want a social raiding enviorment, and Helken recommended u

What can I offer Iron Edge?

a social loyal raider that wil grind research on his spec/off spec and an attendance near 100%

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Helken recommend u, played m+ with him

Last Words?

my btag is Jawk#21480 and discord is Jawk#4015

August 11, 2022, 07:35:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline Helken

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Jawk (XR)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 07:35:28 pm »
I think this person is a good addition to the guild.

August 14, 2022, 12:33:39 am
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 12:33:39 am »
Hi Jawk,

Thanks for applying.

With Helken's vouch and the application we would be willing to offer you a trial.

Now our current situation is that we're doing 2 day raiding up to and including the 22nd of August at which point we will likely be taking a break officially until Dragonflight.

With this said, would you be interested in a Dragonflight trial?

Look forward to your reply.

- Shimmar

August 14, 2022, 04:45:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline Jawk

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 04:45:45 pm »
would love to join as trial in DF can xfer toons tonight so if an officer would add me on bnet so i have an easy way to get inved it would be awesome and thx for the oppotunity :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:32:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users