Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 UD priestess wants to join!

September 28, 2006, 02:07:33 am
Read 11692 times

Offline Noble

• Former Member

UD priestess wants to join!
« on: September 28, 2006, 02:07:33 am »
Hi Iron edge!

Before i start this application i want to write few words and hope that you bare with me for a while! :)

Well as many of you know i was a former member of IE months ago. None of you knew why i left, maybe someone had some ideas but none actually knew why, not even Dell. I wanna share with you the reason why i did leave.

After months and months of raiding with IE my IRL got in the way in the end. I was closing my friend and family out for playing this game. This was my life for a looong period of time and i loooooved it and IE! But suddenly WoW and IRL came together as one and i was getting frustrated from all the whining in ppl IRL about me playing to much etc. and then i took the frustration with me in-game and that was for weeks before i left and im amazed Dell could handle all my whining and me going emo as i did.
Maybe some or many of you noticed it, i guess the priests did as i was whining on priest chan. aswell.

Then it all happened so suddenly /BOOM /gquit .. reason i gave everyone was "complicated, ill explain later!" but at that moment i really felt tears and depression and for days i didnt know what to do. I wanted to give you the reason why i left but as the time went by i felt it was to late for an explanation.
As i stumbled into IE members there where only emotes between us and i felt soo bad about it!

Day after day i was hanging out in OG for few mins just writing /who Iron Edge and then just logged off. Few hours after i log on and write /who Iron Edge. Those times where the worst ive experienced in WoW!

You didnt deserve what i did after you gave me the best times and all the greatest memories in WoW and for that i want to thank each and every one of you! i hope you guys can forgive me for what i did and maybe try seeing this from my point of view. Its hard to explain in details but maybe some of you have been trough this but been strong enough to hold on!

If you want to know more info that you are confused about just shoot and ill gladly try my best to explain!

I want to start on my application now if you are still with me which i hope you are! :)

Well as i stated on the topic im an UD priestess named Noble.

Lvl1

My gear has changed a bit since last.
[wowitem]Neophyte's Robe[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Neophyte's Pants[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Neophyte's Boots [/wowitem]
[wowitem]Worn Mace[/wowitem]

As u can see my gear isnt the best but i can heal better then Nachmanub!

FR: 0
NR: 0

I have no Talent points atm but that doesnt make me less of an healer.

Im gonna end it here by saying few more words if you dont mind reading :)

I want to join IE coz of IE! I want to be able to talk to you guys and experience the laughter and the memories ive had with you in the past.
I want to be able to wear the IE tag and be proud of it like never before!
I wanna be part of the best community DM has to offer once again!
Id really love to hear you on TS once again!

I hope you guys can give me the chance on hanging out with you and experience a whole new era! :)

/love

Yours sincerely
-Noble

P.s many of you dont know but i migrated Noble to TM and im playing with a guild called Blackrock Mining Co (guild that migrated from skullcrusher) which i have few IRL friends there and family members which is the biggest reason i moved to TM. Btw my name was taken by someone else so i chose the name "Patricius". Its Latin for Noble if u wanna know ;)
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

September 28, 2006, 05:39:37 am
Reply #1

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

Re: UD priestess wants to join!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 05:39:37 am »
tbh...

I'd personally love to have noble back :)

btw noble, wether you get a /ginvite or not, just give me a shout if you need any boosting through instances, if I have the spare time I'll come help you :) I play alts a lot now, but I'm always in /ironedge channel too.

good luck!

September 28, 2006, 07:31:31 am
Reply #2

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:31 am »
Iron Edge is alot to do with Community as well as end game stuff , and on that note it would be awesome to see you back in /g m8.
but whether you are successful or not join the ie channel anyway.

if you need asome gold or a twink in wc just give me a /w too be happy to help you out

Lego

September 28, 2006, 09:45:34 am
Reply #3

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 09:45:34 am »
 /signed cant be noble without Noble.

September 28, 2006, 01:47:16 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 01:47:16 pm »
Hehe, I don't think he's joining Dunemaul to twink up another priest, but I could be wrong. I think he just wants an IE tag while he's sitting at the rock...

It's fine by me Noble. I'd like Kaos to have a quick look tho', just in case he's strongly against it.

We have other lowbies from other servers (like Amenti), so I don't think it should be too much of a problem.

Thanks for the explanation also; just a shame you couldn't have told me months ago, noob :)

<3
Now I run a tech website.

September 28, 2006, 02:22:38 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 02:22:38 pm »
Heya Noble :)

One question, cant remember correct but didnt you also had Dark Horizon tag above your head for some time on Dunemaul? After leaving us, before migrating?

And another question actually,
how/where is that boon Inzane :)?

Kind Regards
Cwave

September 28, 2006, 02:44:01 pm
Reply #6

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 02:44:01 pm »
tbh...

I'd personally love to have noble back :)

btw noble, wether you get a /ginvite or not, just give me a shout if you need any boosting through instances, if I have the spare time I'll come help you :) I play alts a lot now, but I'm always in /ironedge channel too.

good luck!

/Target Kawe
/Hug

Thx Kawe, im not sure if im gonna lvl this char, but i might one day and when i do ill give you a shout! ;)

Iron Edge is alot to do with Community as well as end game stuff , and on that note it would be awesome to see you back in /g m8.
but whether you are successful or not join the ie channel anyway.

if you need asome gold or a twink in wc just give me a /w too be happy to help you out

Lego

/Target Legolew
/hug

It would be great to be back in /g!
And as i stated above i prolly wont lvl this char but if i do ill give you a /w for a quick wink! :p

/signed cant be noble without Noble.

/Target Payu
/Hug
/agree

:D

Hehe, I don't think he's joining Dunemaul to twink up another priest, but I could be wrong. I think he just wants an IE tag while he's sitting at the rock...

It's fine by me Noble. I'd like Kaos to have a quick look tho', just in case he's strongly against it.

We have other lowbies from other servers (like Amenti), so I don't think it should be too much of a problem.

Thanks for the explanation also; just a shame you couldn't have told me months ago, noob :)

<3

/Target Delling
/Hug
/Kiss

Ye you are right, i wanted to tell you but ye ..  Well i loved the chat we had last night! ;)

Heya Noble :)

One question, cant remember correct but didnt you also had Dark Horizon tag above your head for some time on Dunemaul? After leaving us, before migrating?

And another question actually,
how/where is that boon Inzane :)?

Kind Regards
Cwave

Yes you are right Cwave i did join DH but in a strange way tbh.

One day i logged on and got a /w from a DH member asking me if i wanted to join them for BWL coz they where lacking healers and since i was bored i just said "sure" and few secs after i got a /w from a priest within DH asking me the same and i just answered "Ive been asked and sure ill go" and the reply was "ok sec" and after few secs i got an /G invite which was very surprising and i was in a bit of shock but i didnt want to be rude or anything so i pressed accept.

Inzane is good, hes playing on TM but not much. Kinda just slacking and hanging out with his girl in Faroe islands :p

-Nob

September 28, 2006, 06:03:45 pm
Reply #7

Offline Bifftanner

• Legendary

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 06:03:45 pm »
dude while your application i nearly had tears in my eyes!

its sad when people cant strike a decent seperation between RL and wow... But its a advanced and addictive game with great fresh content being added so its not surprising...

be nice to see you back in /g mate

--

now i must stop peeling onions and get on with important things...
--

Kill me! it will be a server first!

September 28, 2006, 07:10:06 pm
Reply #8

Kaos

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 07:10:06 pm »
If Delling is happy to recruit you then I have no problem either :)

September 28, 2006, 07:21:40 pm
Reply #9

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 07:21:40 pm »
dude while your application i nearly had tears in my eyes!

its sad when people cant strike a decent seperation between RL and wow... But its a advanced and addictive game with great fresh content being added so its not surprising...

be nice to see you back in /g mate

--

now i must stop peeling onions and get on with important things...

/Target Bifftanner
/hug
/kiss

Ye its hard when WoW and IRL end up together! best thing would be to take a brake and fix the important things what you have going in life and then on with the gaming after its done.

atm IRL has first priority for me now :)

-Nob

September 28, 2006, 07:23:36 pm
Reply #10

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 07:23:36 pm »
If Delling is happy to recruit you then I have no problem either :)

/Target Kaos
/Hug
/love

Im surprised to hear that and even more happier :P

Thx!
-Nob

September 29, 2006, 01:02:07 am
Reply #11

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 01:02:07 am »
Casual!

And you will never be a better healer than me, I have Mar'li's Eye!
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

September 29, 2006, 01:15:22 am
Reply #12

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 01:15:22 am »
Casual!

And you will never be a better healer than me, I have Mar'li's Eye!

And i got the [wowitem] Worn Mace [/wowitem] and with a small enchant on it i will easily beat ur healing!
-Nob

October 03, 2006, 09:00:49 am
Reply #13

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 09:00:49 am »
Beating Nach's healing isnt a problem, just give me a lot of runecloth and I will show it to ya.

October 12, 2006, 08:45:07 pm
Reply #14

Offline Zakk

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 08:45:07 pm »
Argh i just typed this out then deleted it somehow Nref :(

ANyway as i was saying. How can you beat someone who's so good at healing they accidently had rank 4 flash heal on their bar in Naxx... HOw is it possible to beat him It's IMPOSSIBLE i say IMPOSSIBLE.
url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][/url]

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:34:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 0 Users