Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 03, 2011, 04:25:50 pm
Reply #645

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #645 on: June 03, 2011, 04:25:50 pm »
Also, irrespective of the Dellwagon, I would also suggest that we analyse the Shiftey/Emptyy/Daekesh love triangle, as there's obviously something going on.

I knew that Kesh knew about Shiftey (and vice-versa) -- but I didn't get as far as finding out that Emptyy was also part of the triangle/square.

Is this a contradiction? If not what were you trying to say dell?
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

June 03, 2011, 04:29:10 pm
Reply #646

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #646 on: June 03, 2011, 04:29:10 pm »
The first comment was encouraging people to look at that triangle, rather than my Dellwagon on Intrinsic.

The second comment was me admitting that Kesh and I had talked before the Shiftey<>Kesh link was made.
Now I have a home page.

June 03, 2011, 04:31:28 pm
Reply #647

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #647 on: June 03, 2011, 04:31:28 pm »
I dont quite see what delling did that was so suspicious tbh. Intrinsic was a logical choice imho. As mentioned earlier I did not see any of the main suspects as rebels and atleast it is confirmed that ttam was innocent.

This ^

And i am quite confused about :
I am just gonna note: Emptyy knew that TTaM was a Vice Admiral. I actually knew as well, I will admit that. Me and Emptyy knew.

Wut what? So Shiftey knew? and Emptyy? So both can be guilty as hell or 1 out of 2 or both innocent? Wut?
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 03, 2011, 04:35:45 pm
Reply #648

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #648 on: June 03, 2011, 04:35:45 pm »
When did you have that second conversation Dell?
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"

June 03, 2011, 04:38:08 pm
Reply #649

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #649 on: June 03, 2011, 04:38:08 pm »
Well, i'm assuming he's not going to just randomly lynch someone, that he'll discuss it with everyone before doing it.

If we ask him to lynch someone and they're rebel then he basically proves his innocence. This assumes he's not willing to shoot himself in the foot in the hopes that we'll think he's green. Which seems likely as losing a single rebel is a pretty big deal to them.

Obviously if we ask him to lynch some1 and he refuses then there's strong cause to believe that both him, and the potential target, are rebels.

Both of these cases require a strong argument to be put forth toward the target and for an actual petition to emptyy to use his vote.

If we ask him to lynch sum1 and they turn out green (which i'm hoping we can avoid) then i have no idea how to take it tbh, he cld be rebel and just have played along without fear or he cld just be green and have played along as we'd expect him to.

If emptyy does go ahead and use his lynch randomly, without consulting anyone, so everyone is clear of whats happening and why, then i'd take that a strong point toward him being a rebel.

June 03, 2011, 04:40:14 pm
Reply #650

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #650 on: June 03, 2011, 04:40:14 pm »
If it wasnt clear, my last post was in response to kawe asking how emptyy could prove his innocence

June 03, 2011, 04:42:12 pm
Reply #651

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #651 on: June 03, 2011, 04:42:12 pm »

Both of these cases require a strong argument to be put forth toward the target and for an actual petition to emptyy to use his vote.

Cant edit posts.

This should read:

Both of these cases require a strong argument to be put forth toward the target and for an actual petition to emptyy to use his lynch.

June 03, 2011, 04:47:23 pm
Reply #652

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #652 on: June 03, 2011, 04:47:23 pm »
Ok delling now in to the mix of people who knew about ttam it seems like ttam was just waaay too open about revealing his role. I guess half the game could know at this rate.
So disregard my shiftey vs. emptyy statement.

Bears like alts!

June 03, 2011, 04:51:16 pm
Reply #653

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #653 on: June 03, 2011, 04:51:16 pm »
lol ok. Well we always new all the rebels also knew TTaM was a blue. Thats why they killed him.

I'm interested as to when TTaM is supposed to have told Delling. Dells first quote was from 12:00 uk time...
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"

June 03, 2011, 04:54:39 pm
Reply #654

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

« Reply #654 on: June 03, 2011, 04:54:39 pm »
Most of my talking with Kesh was early on the first day.
Now I have a home page.

June 03, 2011, 04:56:36 pm
Reply #655

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #655 on: June 03, 2011, 04:56:36 pm »
Alright, I'm back from my exam (which is why I haven't posted earlier), and have gone through, and put a lot of thought into the actions of tonight. I will address them in four different posts during this day. I will do my best to seem neutral.

(1/4) Emptyy-Shiftey-TTaM triangle
(2/4) Kawe/Nachmanun
(3/4) Ino-kill and Hugman poisoning
(4/4) Delling

TTaM told me about Shiftey and being a cop @ about 17 yesterday.
TTaM told Shiftey about me and being a cop.
TTaM was going to investigate Delling.

case 1: I'm a rebel, and Shiftey is not. I'm speaking the truth when I say TTaM told me that he told Shiftey
Why on earth wouldn't I make sure to kill Shiftey as well? Some say: Because then you can use it as an argument, but then you're not thinking it through. Had I killed them both, there wouldn't be anyone to mention my name. I'd be out of the picture.

case 2: I'm a rebel, and Shiftey is not. I do not speak the truth when I say TTaM told me that he told Shiftey
This would explain why Shiftey isn't dead already. It would also mean that TTaM told Shiftey, without telling anyone that he told Shiftey, which is harder to swallow.

case 3: Shiftey is a rebel, I am not
Shiftey knows killing TTaM would probably get him lynched, due to what I then would say. Decides to play with high stakes, and kills TTaM, followed by trying to blame it on someone else.

case 4: Shiftey and me are both rebels
And we're retarded as well.

case 5: Neither me or Shiftey are rebels
Which means TTaM told another one or two (mafia) players, which he unfortunately didn't tell me or Shiftey about. If TTaM also told them about investigating Delling, this could be a last attempt to get attention away from Delling, onto someone else. (Could also mean mafia got extremely lucky - which I doubt).

@Sintrael: My blaster is loaded, and my ears listening
@Delling: Seriously? Seems odd he would both put trust in you, and at the same time investigate you. 5 bucks says you're lying about it.
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 03, 2011, 05:01:00 pm
Reply #656

kawe

« Reply #656 on: June 03, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »
If we ask him to lynch someone and they're rebel then he basically proves his innocence. This assumes he's not willing to shoot himself in the foot in the hopes that we'll think he's green. Which seems likely as losing a single rebel is a pretty big deal to them.

This is very wrong; lynching a rebel as a means of gaining trust and more importantly of gaining trust when in possession of a double vote for the rest of the game is easily worth it. Often throwing one rebel to the wolves is a strong, easy tactic in itself before taking into consideration the captain role.

June 03, 2011, 05:08:02 pm
Reply #657

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #657 on: June 03, 2011, 05:08:02 pm »
Most of my talking with Kesh was early on the first day.

This is a little like pulling teeth. So Kesh told you day one that he was a cop?
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"

June 03, 2011, 05:18:08 pm
Reply #658

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #658 on: June 03, 2011, 05:18:08 pm »
I am gonna pour some gasoline to the fire by saying the following:

Throughout the entire game I was being called be, retarded, crazy, insane, terrible and many other colourful adjectives. And now, the above scenarios and everything that is being discussed would require me to pull of the biggest cover up and double play ever imagined.

But please keep going and add some votes for delling because his inconsistencies continue, we cannot let him live anymore.

June 03, 2011, 05:26:45 pm
Reply #659

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #659 on: June 03, 2011, 05:26:45 pm »
Hmm, fair point kiwi, at this point in the game it might be worth it yeh considering we're behind, i think what i said still stands strong tho.

hmmmmmmmmm

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 09:36:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 1 User
Oni