Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Dead Island

September 21, 2011, 03:31:26 pm
Reply #15

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Dead Island
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 03:31:26 pm »
No, they were all playing SP I think.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 21, 2011, 03:32:28 pm
Reply #16

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 03:32:28 pm »
Ewww... :(

/makes copy of savedir

September 23, 2011, 04:45:02 pm
Reply #17

Offline Kerenza

• Community Member

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 04:45:02 pm »
Sounds unfortunate.. :< Not been effected by that, but then have been playing all the way through since the start doing co-op (as Purna, SamB and Xian). Finally at chapter 8 after much messing around, taking our time and thoroughly exploring everything.. not sure how many chapters there are, but hoping for plenty more. Heard the top level is 50, and we're 30ish something right now. Agree with Narw on the voice front, it's fucking retarded that you can't disable it.. so you're just basically stuck with steam and all it's crappy glory.. but it's bearable. Also had the same crazy sky glitch in one cut scene, but bar some of the usual buggy clipping, has been a-ok.

Gotta say, am still loving it. We're playing around three hours each evening, often delayed by how creatively we can kill each other. Sure, it has it's fair share of bugs.. have had a couple of times where I've heard a screaming zombie come running at me, then literally just vanish off the screen mid-sprint .. only to appear on my screen out of nowhere, grab my character and try and chew her face off. That said, this is actually sort've fun, since it makes me jump out my skin. :D  Have had more issues with Steam than the game, since it has been disconnecting us randomly, but then again, hey, it's Steam, I know what to expect.

May have to try it solo once we've cleared it as I imagine that would be a touch trickier, but co-op is damn fun. Thumbs up from me, anywho.

September 23, 2011, 04:46:06 pm
Reply #18

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 04:46:06 pm »
You can work around the steam voice thing.  Gimme a shout if u want to know how.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:31:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users