Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Any aspiring young film makers out there?

February 11, 2012, 02:18:07 am
Read 5001 times

Offline Gozhell

• Guild Member

• tumblr blog
Any aspiring young film makers out there?
« on: February 11, 2012, 02:18:07 am »
Hilol!

Recently I joined something called the GFS Masterclass, which is basically an online film class held by GFS (Ghetto Film School) based in NYC. This class basically collects about ten people, preferably students from different countries all over the world, between the age 18-22 if I remember it correctly. Then all of these people meet online via Google+ Hangouts (think Skype incl. video) and meet with featured directors who will be leading the class. Assignments will be given for each class but unfortunately you can only stay for one class, but are more than welcome to join in and view the other classes online as they live stream through YouTube and continue the assignments outside of the class.

It's not that big but I learned a lot from my first class and thought I'd let the coolest community know that there is a possibility to join in still. I'm not sure if I dare to publish my contacts mail, but if any of you guys meet the criteria and want in on this just poke me and I'll give you a mail you can send questions or such to.

So I'm not trying to promote these guys (or well, that's not my intention) but it's a great experience for anyone who wants to be a film maker of any kind.

The class on YouTube is about one hour long and some of you may find it pretty boring to watch, but it might give you a hint on what all this is about. Oh and yes, I still stutter and probably always will.

Couple of good links!
Ghetto Film School Masterclass

In case anyone is wondering I'm currently studying filmproduction, but I'd want to do more than simply be the producer of a film.

Yours,
Me
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 02:22:48 am by Gozhell »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:09:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 0 Users