Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -

March 11, 2012, 11:50:00 am
Reply #240

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2012, 11:50:00 am »
So about 12hours left before Lynch time, and we have heard from 3/8 people?................
Do we even have townies in this game? or does it just consist on empty bodies that fill up a lot of space.
I suppose the remaining townies have given up or something? No one seem to want to contribute with anything.
Speak the freaking hell up soon, or you might aswell just not play

Nach, your the confirmed town, and you have not posted anything in the past 36 hours.. So dissapointed, i sincerely hope hugman didnt use his "martyr" ability to save you in anykind of way, because god you are useless.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 12:46:59 pm
Reply #241

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2012, 12:46:59 pm »
Quick and short. Not going to find quote since Im on a small smartphone screen. Afaik hug mentions me being once and now grilly goes after me like a man on a mission. Seems susppicious at the least. Since I don't have time torecheck posts and votes. I'll stick to my original argument that at least one red voted for palmar.

So grish i'm sure about, as for the others I.m thinking miax (as et? Said), grilly (explained above) and/or sky (i said surim or sky day1)

March 11, 2012, 01:48:46 pm
Reply #242

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2012, 01:48:46 pm »
So yea,

I think it is pretty safe to assume that we are on to something. This last post from Yoica about grishnag makes me wonder if im on the wrong clue about Maix, or it is just a cunning plan, from cunning mafia players.
I see two likely scenarios for my 3rd Mafia target, standing between Maix and Grishnag (he is back on the charts thanks to yoica).
I know i stated something else earlier, but Yoica just got my suspicion back to Grish.

Scenario 1: Grish is Red / Maix is Green.
Yoica and Tyler is pushing hard onto Grishnag, using what ive said earlier to cover up his sore ass so that he might have a chance to blend in to the crowd, and be overlooked, since that might be their only way to win this game, by using the fact that when they've killed off the talking people grish could have a good chance slipping through.

Scenario 2: Grish Green / Maix Red
As said earlier, it seems like Maix have been puppetereed through the game almost from day one, a real cunning plan aswell, as it is so easy for a new player to claim being new to the game and not being entirely sure what to say and do. Somewhat have been extremely effective up until now. If this is the case, they are using Maix to try and bandwagon Yoica down (thrown to the wolfs mostlikely, since he cannot participate much - coming back to this) any who, bandwagoning Yoica down trying to give him a better reputation of being the first onto Yoicas chase. Please do notice he have yet to post anything, he just threw out a naked vote when i poked him with a stick.

Right now i really think both scenarios are a 50 / 50 both of them. Both are plans that Tyler could have set up, he is a really good player and have proven to be in previous games.

That being said, i wanna talk about possible Lynch targets. As much as i would like to just burn down Yoica, i think he is the less wise of the targets listed to go for.
I know this might sound crazy weird and stuff, but when you take a look at this, I atleast see more danger in Tyler/Grish/Maix than in Yoica. Mainly because he havnt posted alot. He isnt realy doing much for the mafia case just sitting there. I know this might be because he is on vacation. But why the hell not use this to our advantage and take down one of the other far more threatning players. It is like standing infront of a sleeping lion, and an awake one, and then chosing to option to hit the sleeping one first? (if you catch my dift here) I just find it somehow weird.

All this said now, i wanna say something again that really pains my ass, and it is the activity level from the people remaining, specially the silent.

One thing might be not coming to alot of conclusions and i understand some people arent the best SHerlock Holmes kinda people. But there is a Giant Difference from being Active, and Inactive. It is a huge difference for town people that posts are being made, everyone have opinions about everything and everything can be pretty useful. Silence only helps the mafia towards winning games.

So speak up.

Right now i feel like im fighting a 2 man fight along side with grilly, and there isnt much input from anyone. God if i had 6 daytime shots i would have used it on every single one of you, just to be sure.

Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 08:40:08 pm
Reply #243

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2012, 08:40:08 pm »
An entire day of discussion time pretty much wasted.. good grief..
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 09:15:21 pm
Reply #244

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2012, 09:15:21 pm »
Hella busy weekend.

I'm gonna go with Yoica, mainly on gut-feeling. The arguments already represented for him seems to be what my tummy agrees with the most. Grish is a possible one aswell, but I'd rather drop Yoica.

Oh I forgot to mention. Hugs last vote before he died was on Grish. The reds ignored a proven town, Nach, to kill Hugman. The only possible reason for this was that they were more worried about Hug than Nach...

I'd also like to press on this a bit, as it leaves Tyler a bit iffy for me.
It's quite apparent that Hugmans blue ability is one that gives his life to save someone elses - yet Tyler posts like the mafia actually proned to take out Hugman instead, does he perhaps have more info than we do?

It's worthy of consideration to say the least.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

March 11, 2012, 09:22:07 pm
Reply #245

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2012, 09:22:07 pm »
I understand that you follow your tummy, but still Tyler or Grish/maix are just as much red, as Yoica is. WHich is why i dont understand why we take out the "least" dangerous one first? Just really wondering why..
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 09:42:56 pm
Reply #246

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2012, 09:42:56 pm »
I'm confident both Tyler and Yoica are red, we just need to coordinate so we can get the majority on one of them. As it stands now, Yoica has 2 votes and Grish has 2 (Tyler and Yoica voting for him), so Grish will be lynched. I'll change my vote to Tyler, and fingers crossed Nach does the same before time runs out!

March 11, 2012, 09:51:18 pm
Reply #247

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2012, 09:51:18 pm »
My weekend has been devastating to say the least so Im completely out of the loop as of now. My sincere apologies for not posting or anything at all.

I'll run the last couple of pages through and cast my vote.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 11, 2012, 10:38:56 pm
Reply #248

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2012, 10:38:56 pm »
Skymonkey and Grish still missing.. it is pretty and their post are coming up so late so there will hardly be any time to evaluate their votes.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 10:52:18 pm
Reply #249

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2012, 10:52:18 pm »
I'm confident both Tyler and Yoica are red, we just need to coordinate so we can get the majority on one of them. As it stands now, Yoica has 2 votes and Grish has 2 (Tyler and Yoica voting for him), so Grish will be lynched. I'll change my vote to Tyler, and fingers crossed Nach does the same before time runs out!

Fair enough.

March 11, 2012, 10:59:54 pm
Reply #250

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2012, 10:59:54 pm »
Skymonkey posted, but didn't vote.
Scummy enough to delay the vote so you can't discuss it. Grish might also be modkilled, sounds good enough for me!

March 11, 2012, 11:05:23 pm
Reply #251

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2012, 11:05:23 pm »
Could be delaying to see which of scum trains to jump onto to look like they "help" the most.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 11:07:12 pm
Reply #252

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2012, 11:07:12 pm »
Why is Cwave editing posts in the voting thread, removing names and stuff? Anyway, I have no idea where to stand right now, I've completely lost touch with the game at this point because of my hectic weekend, so I will just go with a gut-feeling I've had from the first day and point at Maix as guarenteed mafia. His actions are illogical, he is obviously being puppeteer'd by his fellow mafias.

I don't have time to make an opinion on Tyler, Grish, Yoica or anyone else for the moment other than what I have already said during Day #2 and during the night.

Again, I apologize for not really participating, but as I hinted, my life is kind of hectic at the moment.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 11, 2012, 11:10:38 pm
Reply #253

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2012, 11:10:38 pm »
Voting Maix screams scum.
You're actively not taking sides, perhaps due to lacking scum plan and you're voting for someone with 0 votes.

If we don't lose tonight, I suggest we policy-lynch Skymunken for being a spineless mudcrawler.

March 11, 2012, 11:12:27 pm
Reply #254

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #254 on: March 11, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »
So a basicly worthless vote from you at this point sky.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 11:48:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

97 Guests, 0 Users