Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Prochorus

May 29, 2012, 10:40:08 pm
Read 2232 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Prochorus
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:40:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Prochorus
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Prochorus/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Tank)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

name:Samet KAplan age: 23 im an university student and im from turkey and living there of course :) i have a good english but not so good on oral communication.. but i can understand what i heard and i can improve my english thanks to you

Spec:

im using tanks spec as main and retribution as off spec

Class:

i think i know the everyting about my character which i should know..im using different talents glyps and rotations on different bosses it is changeable..so it is difficult to tell the how i know my character...

Alts:

yes i have 3 85 level alt chars..All alts are dps classes..hunter mage and deathknight..

Professions:

i have jewelcrafting and mining..i selected jw because of chimera gems and selected mining as well coz of toughness..this proffessions provide me extra hp because i m tank and need more hp all the time ..

Raid Experience:

i m raidng about 1 and half year.. i started  the game before catacylcsm came up and after i start raid bot bwd firelands then Dragonsoul ...i havent anny logs of a recent raid really sory :(

Previous Guilds:

actually i was start the wow at the karazhan then my friends decided to come dunemaul and i had to migrate dunemaul..but i didnt have guild when i came dunemaul...one of my friends was on ekstaz he called me and i join there...And also i wanna quit from ekstaz because all people left the game they ara playing diablo etc also..

Availability:

actually i m availabable all the time but i will go my hometown 2 weeks later and i think i cant be online in daytime but i can be online from the evenings all the time..when i m student in this city i m online all the time when i m awakee...

Communication:

ye as i said i know english very well as my second language.. and i can easily understan what i hear..but i have problems on oral communiciton and i just need some practice, and think i can fix this problem thanks to you..also i have teamspeack3 and michrophone and i can use it

Computer / Connection:

i have no problems about my computer and my connection as well.

Addons/UI:

bigwigs
bison
bugraber
bugsack
forte
grid
ora3
prat
skada
tiptac
tidyplates etc..i m using so much addons..

Other Games:

i dont play another game..

Why Iron Edge?

im just looking for a proper raiding guild and i though you are..

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i dont know the iron edge yet so i cant offer anytinh..but if i know u in time i can offer so many things as well u ll see

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

ye i heard u from incuba..

Last Words?

i hope i have no last words..i wanna join u and hoing will raid together cya ^^

May 29, 2012, 11:18:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - Prochorus
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 11:18:49 pm »
Your gear and experience looks very good, Im sure the G-raid would like to have you.

Bears like alts!

May 29, 2012, 11:32:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 11:32:45 pm »
yeap! think that he will be a good addition to our new raid group.. and as it seems we are full on tanks considering that me checku and prochorus and Main Tanking. Just raided with this guy and hope to do it again, he was doing great.

May 29, 2012, 11:39:51 pm
Reply #3

Offline Hulkie

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 11:39:51 pm »
We did a normal run today, like Incubo mentioned, he seemed nice thought i was too bored to chekc the recount  ;D . about tanking that's a problem since we are full of them but we can always turn some tanks into dps.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:44:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 0 Users