Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - lorsii

May 24, 2012, 12:00:43 am
Read 3094 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - lorsii
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:00:43 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: lorsii
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/lorsii/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Tank)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

my name is lars erik, i'm from a small town in norway, i work at a grocery store but not for long.

Spec:

my current main spec is prot but i would like to go full time dps, i have an ilvl 397 as prot and 389 as retri. I have been on an off if my tank spec is my main spec or not but i might do good as retri aswell, i can allways come tank for a raid if thats needed¨.

Class:

i read up on my class allmost every day, to describe how dedicated i am for my spec: i have speced away from everything everyone say and went for judgement dmg( for 2set bonus ), for stats as prot i am equalising dodge and parry as much as possibille, the go all in on mastery.
as retri i go for 8% hit 16 expertise( because of the 10 from my glyph ) then all in on mastery for inqu dmg.

Alts:

i have some alt that i rarely play:
tissfant - resto shaman
ykset - frie/arcane mage

Professions:

i am currently lvling blacksmithing along side with mining, mostly to be as ready as i can for MoP, to gear myself up asap.

Raid Experience:

i have only been raiding since the start of dragon soul, and i unfortunaly dont have any logs.

Previous Guilds:

i have been in "EX IMPERATOR" for some time, i left because i was inactive for too long. Then i joined "insomnnia" wich lasted for 4 weeks until it broke down.
I am currently the guild master of "conspiracy" but are planing on leaving becasue i want more challenge in my gameplay.

Availability:

until june 25. i cant raid thursdays, after that it wont be a problem. i have no upcoming exams so other than working thursdays i can make it everyday after about 4 pm

Communication:

i speak close to perfect english ( though my writing is alittle missleading )
i do not have teamspeak currently but i will download asap, i also i have a working microphone, a razer cacharius so the sound is pretty good.

Computer / Connection:

i have a good stable conection, to be honest i'm not the type who knows all about his internet, but i never have lag neither dc. so my computer is pretty much ace

Addons/UI:

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw54692.jpg
this is the current UI i'm using(not my char but the same ui)
i use all the core addons like: DBM, omen, recount etc.
anything you want me to download i'l do it

Other Games:

i play no other games than wow. i do have LoL and SC2 installed though

Why Iron Edge?

because i've got the impression that iron edge is an hard pushing guild that will do anything to progress.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i can offer iron edge a player that never gives up, that studies day and night to get everything right if he have to, i will never quit a raid before time and if i say that i will show, then i'l show.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

around dunemaul and wowprogression.com

Last Words?

no last words actually

May 24, 2012, 09:13:42 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Paladin (DPS/Tank) - lorsii
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 09:13:42 am »
Your application is a bit short. Your gear and enchants seem ok but you could have bought the expensive enchant for your cloak since you wont be replacing it until MOP.

In serious guilds raiders are expected to have raiding professions, that benefit their class and spec.
You don't seem to have blacksmithing at the level where you benefit from it and mining only benefits tanking since it only gives you stamina.
Replacing Mining with something like jewelcrafting, alchemy or engineering would give you an extra buff and would improve your chance of serious raiding in MOP. Its more expensive but its worth it if you want to raid.

Bears like alts!

May 24, 2012, 03:14:09 pm
Reply #2

Offline lorsii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 03:14:09 pm »
if you want me to i can allways change the proffesions, and i will go and re enchant the cloak as soon as i can

May 25, 2012, 05:59:18 am
Reply #3

Offline Hulkie

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 05:59:18 am »
a bit short as Gaeios mentioned, and the professions are importand at this time of playing ( trying 8/8 HC) cause u need everything that can boost ur stats/dps/avoidance e.t.c. Seems good thought we had 2 ppl exept main tank willing to tank DS. GL with ur apply m8

May 25, 2012, 01:54:18 pm
Reply #4

Offline lorsii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 01:54:18 pm »
yea, when i look at other apps i realise it was WAY to short and i did just the basic stuff.
was a mistake not to look at them first.

i have changed the cloak enchant btw

June 01, 2012, 10:43:39 am
Reply #5

Offline lorsii

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:43:39 am »
i was just going to say that i have just server transfered to kazzak, so you dont have to think anymore about this app

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:52:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

22 Guests, 0 Users