Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raiding Team

October 29, 2012, 06:54:58 am
Reply #90

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raiding Team
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2012, 06:54:58 am »
What a lovely morning spam.

Sadly I dont really think anything you have posted Babydragon helps your story.
I was whispered by Kirameki too and in honesty I would do the same in her shoes.
The only thing I see in your screenshots from recklol's side is that he is trying to diminish your actions by saying that your kicking didnt hurt the guild much.

At no point do you deny your disruptive behavior in the guild or deny that you try to do as much damage as you could before leaving.

If you truly think the recklol and Kirameki are the evil people why dont you have all your raiders backing your story? Instead of linking a useless screenshot from Bieber that tells us nothing.

Bears like alts!

October 29, 2012, 08:28:55 am
Reply #91

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2012, 08:28:55 am »
Oh lovely morning read, thank you guys.
After all this read i must say i like this guy!
Only thing you should do is change your name to RealManDragon it suits you better!
Get this guy in and deal with him, he will be good investment! ;)

Thumbs up from me Babydragon!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:30:34 am by Pluug »

emo? >3

October 29, 2012, 09:24:49 am
Reply #92

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2012, 09:24:49 am »
what pluug said!

October 29, 2012, 10:12:34 am
Reply #93

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2012, 10:12:34 am »
Awesome!

I feel younger after reading this.

October 29, 2012, 11:31:19 am
Reply #94

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2012, 11:31:19 am »
Dude this is seriously the boilling point

u mad bro?

(Sorry, couldnt resist)

Nah its oke, Im not mad at you, ive made enough statements in order to defend myself.. and what ive noteced in this case is that you cant come up with anything new reck..

Like that quote of mine (u mad bro?), after i said it to dagnir, the kid must have been in epicness, so he screenshotted the ENTIRE sentence and showed it to his bottom ho's.. Now you and charley are using it bc its a trend which came from me lol ?

The only reasson why you are still here, is to make sure ppl will pick on me and your reputation will stay high.

But reck believe me you have wasted yours and synergy's reputation a long time time ago and you know that very well.

You do know I was taking the piss out YOU by saying 'u mad bro?' Right? Your the one who was going around messaging our members that you kicked saying 'u mad bro?' Because your just that immature.

Well done Baby, once again your stupid childish mind failed to fathom the imensity of the fuck that people do not give about your screenshots. They actually prove nothing, especially the Bieber ones....what exactly do they prove? That our GM whispered him trying to defend herself? And that her account hasn't been activated on this forum yet so she can't post up screenshots and defend herself?

We have actual screenshots of you spam demoting and promoting people after kicking everyone so that we couldn't see who you kicked. You have obviously demolished a guild before and done this more than once in order to even think of doing that.

I also have screenshots of the member of our guild whispering me telling me of your plans and how him and the other raiders thought u were delusional. How you whispered them during raid slagging me and my raid leading off and putting them off during raid. I also have screenshots if one if our members who is your apparent 'friend' as you put it saying how pissed off he is that you took HOS enchantment materials and scrolls from gbank. You also took MY flasks from gbank that I made on my alchemist 'reckje' and put them into gbank.

End of the day, when Kirameki gets her account verified by IE I'm pretty sure there will be enough screenshots to post up to bury you into the ground and put you where you deserve. Your a liar, and the worst kind if them. One if then mentall deluded people who GENUINLY think their smart by using big words, which may I add are actually used in the wrong context and therefore making you look stupid instead, and thinking that by posting screenshots of GM's being pissed off by JUST finding out that you have ninja'd gbank AND kicked all our members and some screenshot of you talking to Bieber, which tbh I really dunno why you posted coz if proved absolutely nothing, that you're innocent and in the all clear? I mean hell, your 'friend' Bieber is SUCH a good friend and he supports what you've done so much that he refuses to get involved, and after saying numerous times he didn't want the ss up you STILL carry on with your stubborn kid attitude and keep pushing and pushing for what YOU want. And then put it up anyway.

Tbh I don't even need to say anything else. Your digging yourself your own own grave here.

October 29, 2012, 11:47:47 am
Reply #95

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2012, 11:47:47 am »
Sorry for some bad spelling :( on phone

October 29, 2012, 12:50:47 pm
Reply #96

ßabydragon

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2012, 12:50:47 pm »
All you've just said is only good for me to know, so I'll know in the future who to trust and who not.

And im seriously happy for all of this to happen thnx to you guys, so I've seen ppl's REAL faces, espcially the ppl in Synergy. I just love to see how all of you like to talk rubbish stuf about eachother and snitch eachother, thinking it will improve youre own reputation lawl..

The only thing left im wondering about is how you guys will keep up this behaviour in real life.

You might have tried preventing yourselfs here on IE forums from losing your so-called reputation (which was alr lost if you ask me), but keep in mind I can still disgrace all of you to the rest of DM just without even having to try hard.

and that Reck, will make me always have a backbone against your filthy kind. 

The only thing left I want every1 to know is that this will be my last post for this topic.

And Graxios you've honestly showed your loyalty to reck more than enough by now.. so you can stop defending him and picking on me. After all.. even gm's can become corrupted from ive seen so far.

The last thing I would like to say is: thank you to every1 who supported me so far in this ridicilous fight here on forums where it was 1 againt 10+, but that the person who came alone still is standing strong and is happy for all of this to happen..

..because no matter what the result of my application will be, there is 1 thing I can promise all of you, which some alr know;

That I wont be sad if I get rejected, but neither will be happy if I get accepted.

And that guys, is the bottomline!

October 29, 2012, 12:57:59 pm
Reply #97

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2012, 12:57:59 pm »
Marquee again ooooooOOOOOOOlast post rly? :(
What if we have some more questions?

emo? >3

October 29, 2012, 01:25:49 pm
Reply #98

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:49 pm »
Babydragon, the boring monday hero!

October 29, 2012, 01:29:52 pm
Reply #99

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2012, 01:29:52 pm »
The last thing I would like to say is: thank you to every1 who supported me so far in this ridicilous fight here on forums where it was 1 againt 10+, but that the person who came alone still is standing strong and is happy for all of this to happen..

Quote from: ßabydragon
Ezzardo, I still think your bad at trolling.. know you from before on your hunter.

Neither do I take your vote serious since your a Satan worshipper aswell and might have be influenced by Reck and Charley since you know them well.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

October 29, 2012, 01:53:58 pm
Reply #100

ßabydragon

« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2012, 01:53:58 pm »
Marquee again ooooooOOOOOOOlast post rly? :(
What if we have some more questions?

I'll be pleased to answer any question about my app to IE members at all times, but I'm just done with this retard subject, which is more a enjoyment to read to the most than actually smthing to be serieus about.

October 29, 2012, 02:14:13 pm
Reply #101

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2012, 02:14:13 pm »
All you've just said is only good for me to know, so I'll know in the future who to trust and who not.

And im seriously happy for all of this to happen thnx to you guys, so I've seen ppl's REAL faces, espcially the ppl in Synergy. I just love to see how all of you like to talk rubbish stuf about eachother and snitch eachother, thinking it will improve youre own reputation lawl..

The only thing left im wondering about is how you guys will keep up this behaviour in real life.

You might have tried preventing yourselfs here on IE forums from losing your so-called reputation (which was alr lost if you ask me), but keep in mind I can still disgrace all of you to the rest of DM just without even having to try hard.

and that Reck, will make me always have a backbone against your filthy kind. 

The only thing left I want every1 to know is that this will be my last post for this topic.

And Graxios you've honestly showed your loyalty to reck more than enough by now.. so you can stop defending him and picking on me. After all.. even gm's can become corrupted from ive seen so far.

..because no matter what the result of my application will be, there is 1 thing I can promise all of you, which some alr know;

That I wont be sad if I get rejected, but neither will be happy if I get accepted.

And that guys, is the bottomline!

You really are a very deluded individual. Stop being proud that your a ninja and someone whos ignorant to the truth and ruins guilds because their butthurt about being kicked for their attitude. Bottom line = You were kicked due to attitudes in raids, which is a valid excuse. You got butthurt and decided to go kick the whole guild out of anger and ninja as much of the Gbank as possible. Your an asshole.

End of story.

October 29, 2012, 02:28:37 pm
Reply #102

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2012, 02:28:37 pm »
Such delicious lunch time drama. Thumbs up from me too!
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

October 29, 2012, 02:30:56 pm
Reply #103

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:56 pm »
I find it slightly odd that you think I have loyalty towards recklol. He left Iron Edge at which point I dont really see a reason to be loyal.

Although I do have sympathy for his situation trying to lead a guild. I think the way things were handled seem very odd. If a guy does not act properly in raids I would demote him from raider and stop bringing him to raids. I would not allow such a player to be officer.

I think a fairly serious action would lead to the direct kicking of an officer.

Bears like alts!

October 29, 2012, 02:44:43 pm
Reply #104

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2012, 02:44:43 pm »
This is better than the movies!
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:55:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

104 Guests, 0 Users