Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Recruitment

January 20, 2013, 08:03:12 pm
Read 6722 times

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

Recruitment
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:03:12 pm »
Hi Iron Egde

My name on wow is Jallurin (on wow), I have played for 6 year all the years as a druid. but did not realy start to play serious till Wrath of the lich king, was mostly runing around around the world before it. played as resto in wrath of the lich king (pve)and abit boomie. In the begin of cataclysm I did a abit raid with my friends as resto, but it ended soon, then I when to play as feral in pvp and later boomie pvp.

always liked to raid, but never got so far as a pve'er. only did the 4-6 first bosses in icc when I was 80 as a pug and used like 1-2 weeks to kill the first boss in bot, but I did abit ds with a guild, did morchok - warlord zon'ozz and ultraxion on hc. I have done 2 the first bosses msv and have 384 item level in pve gear.

in pvp I play as feral in the begin and join a guild called ''kids in sandbox'' think I did good as feral got up to like 1400 in rbg as feral, but later I had to go as boomie and got up to 1700 rating. but never realy liked to play as boomie.(it was just like playing the moonfire game) right now I am playing as a resto pvp, have 576 rating and have 74 wins and 65 losses, I have done abit of arena but mostly just for cap, but have also play 3v3. but have never got over 1550 rating in any arena team.

my real name is Jákup (its the same as jacob) I am 17 years old and live in the Faroe Islands. right now I dont go in school, I work so I can start to learn to captian. thats maybe the bigest problem to guild a guild, because I can be away from 1 week to 2 months and can end up being in russia, canada or greenland, while I work and have ms up to 100000. but at the moment I cant work because of my finger wich I got hit by  a steal wire and was kinda destroyed, but got it fix again, but yet I cant use 100% because I have to train it up again.

I know Anarawen, safire and doomslay, have been doing bg and other stuff together. I want to join Iron egde because I want a new guild.

Thanks, Jákup

January 20, 2013, 09:06:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
Re: Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:06:00 pm »
You seem like a friendly enough guy and i can't see any reason why you shouldn't be in IE, not to mention a good pvper.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

January 20, 2013, 09:22:02 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 09:22:02 pm »
Been doing pretty well in RBG's!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 20, 2013, 09:33:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 09:33:49 pm »
Hello Jákup, nice to see you finally made an application.

We spoke about recruitment, and I said I'd like to you apply for our B-raid.

The application is short and not very detailed, in your application you mention that you want to join Iron Edge because you "want a new guild".

Are you applying to our B-raid or as a social member?
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

January 20, 2013, 11:44:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 11:44:52 pm »
He's indeed a nice guy! And a good pvper :) I hope you can join us :)

January 21, 2013, 08:45:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:45:05 pm »
to Ezzardo.

kinda both, I got bored join just joining random guilds that say that they do rbg and raids and so on. and I saw that Iron egde were doing raids and rbgs, thats why I should like to join. but I see myself more as a social member that could come and help in rbg or raids if there is need for some people, its because of my job.

Jákup.

January 22, 2013, 07:38:12 pm
Reply #6

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 07:38:12 pm »
to Ezzardo.

kinda both, I got bored to just joining random guilds that say that they do rbg and raids and so on. and I saw that Iron egde were doing raids and rbgs, thats why I would like to join. but I see myself more as a social member that could come and help in rbg or raids if there is need for some people, its because of my job.

Jákup.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:32:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 1 User
Tazz