Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social/Community Application

March 13, 2013, 02:23:32 pm
Read 14634 times

Hangatýr

Social/Community Application
« on: March 13, 2013, 02:23:32 pm »
Me:

Hello! My name is Isaac. I'm 27 years old, I live in Sweden and I mainly work a lot and play a lot. I work with elderly care, and believe it or not, enjoy every minute of it. When I'm not working (or playing), I write a lot of fiction. Also I live with my girlfriend in an old but not too run-down apartment.

Gaming:

I've been hooked on games ever since my dad brought home my first ever PC games (which were Diablo 1 and Fallout 1 way back when they were first released, so you could say I was off to a very good start). Since then I've played a multitude of games. Mostly I've been drawn to online games since I enjoy the sense of community it brings and I used to play Zmuds and Utopia Online before I got into WoW. Right now I play a lot of WoW, Borderlands 2, CS:GO and a bit of TF2 for giggles.

About my WoW Character and History:

I've always been an altaholic, but since I got a nice steady job now I've been focusing my attention on only one toon, which is my Death Knight, Hangatýr (it means 'God of the Hanged' in old Norse). Even thou I play a lot I play casually. My girlfriend doesn't like the idea of being tied to a schedule when it comes to, as she puts it, "just a game". And I understand where she is coming from.

In PvE I play as Blood, tank is the only role I enjoy and I do it well. But my main focus tends to be on PvP and things like clearing old raids, pet battles and generally achivement hunt, since it gives me more flexibility when deciding how and when to play. This is not saying that I can't set a side a couple of hours a few days a week to do RBG or Arena. I would, since I love PvP and I want to improve.

Sponsor:

I guess I don't have anyone since I don't know anyone in the guild. But that is why I'm here in the first place. I've watched a lot of friends drop the game over the years and its gotten to the point where I barely feel like I know anyone on the server anymore. And I've heard a lot of good things about Iron Edge. Since way back when I started this game I've always been impressed with the Iron Edge community and their players, and I would love to be a part of that and get to know some good people.

Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Hangat%C3%BDr/simple

Regards, Isaac!

March 14, 2013, 07:51:20 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Social/Community Application
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:51:20 am »
Quite decent application and you seem like a nice guy.

Did noone ever bump in to this guy?

Bears like alts!

March 14, 2013, 06:46:24 pm
Reply #2

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 06:46:24 pm »
He asked me for advice on applying, seemed friendly!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

March 15, 2013, 11:00:10 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 11:00:10 am »
"just a game"

OH. MY. GOD.

Yeah seems like a nice enough guy.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 17, 2013, 12:57:29 pm
Reply #4

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 12:57:29 pm »
So yeah lets go ahead with this!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:52:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 1 User
kodin