Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Riddo - Social Application

June 29, 2013, 05:55:19 pm
Read 9251 times

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

Riddo - Social Application
« on: June 29, 2013, 05:55:19 pm »
About me and my gaming history:

My name is Scott, I'm 20 years old and I live in Essex, England UK. I've played games since I was 11 years old, specifically WoW - I've been through a lot of changes and guilds and met many many people in this game in the past 9 years, so I'll go through what I've done although my memory is a little hazy - but I'll try my best to fill this out the best I can.

MMO Games I have played:
Runescape
WoW
Age of Conan
RIFT
Lord of the Rings Online
EVE Online
Warhammer Online

I also play other stuff, but nowadays it's mainly WoW and a few console games that I have time for. I'll talk about my WoW history a little...

Vanilla

During Vanilla WoW, I started levelling a Gnome Mage on Dunemaul, my first ever character - I played for a long time on that character and I continued to play my Mage for a long time and up at level 60, I completed all the end game raiding content and PvP'd a lot on that character. I barely made any alts around this time, I was at school and I was focused on my Mage constantly!

TBC

During TBC I played my Mage still, and raided with several guilds such as Epilogue on Alliance and PvP'd from time to time, on PeeVeePee, with Pinka, Njang etc. I really enjoyed it, and this was my favourite time in WoW, I haven't quite found my home since TBC really and this is why I am making a new application to join you guys. I did actually swap back and fourth between Horde and Alliance before faction change became available, and Iron Edge were huge back then and I knew a lot of members, Delling, Vorte etc, we haven't spoken in a long time actually, but I miss playing with a few of the guys I knew. Eventually I got bored of my Mage, and actually got rid of my account towards the end of TBC, and I made a new account to start fresh coming into Wrath.

WoTLK

During Wrath, I made a Dwarf Hunter - Relir, Riddle etc, some of you may know him, I'm not sure, I was well known on Dunemaul.org and used to play a lot, eventually Dunemaul died, and I actually moved over to Stormscale Alliance I believe and I started raiding with a guild during Ulduar and beyond, I really enjoyed myself and loved my time there - although drama made the guild disband and everybody went their own way. I eventually quit WoW.

Cataclysm

New expansions, you can't resist it - I came back to WoW on Horde to play with a few friends and I played socially during my time at University doing my studies and I didn't really enjoy it that much. I missed the old days and it was quite sad to see how the game was dying out.

Mists of Pandaria

Since the start of Mists, I have been swapping back and fourth with friends, Horde & Alliance and several servers, to find the right place, eventually I stumbled across Kazzak Horde and I've stayed here for a few months, until recently I noticed Iron Edge from Dunemaul was here! I had to apply and here I am. Currently, I'm playing socially and whenever I can, I work full time and do a lot of hours, but I play PvP and play whenever I can. I used to raid a LOT and maybe it would be nice to get back into that, but currently playing social is the best thing for me; hence the fact I would only be asking for a social rank within the guild to get back to playing and enjoying WoW with great players again.

About My Character(s):

Riddo 90 Orc Hunter
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Riddo/simple

Tayso 90 Human Death Knight
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Tayso/simple

Tayr 90 Human Rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Tayr/simple

I actually have several other characters 85+ that I intend to level up, but obviously I want a guild and to be in a secure position to move them over to Horde on Kazzak.

Why I am applying to join Iron Edge:

To be honest, I've been playing World of Warcraft for a long, long time, I want a very good guild to call my home again, I'm a skilled player, I've been playing this game for a long time, and I've pretty much been coasting around trying to find decent guilds for too long. When I saw Iron Edge had joined Kazzak, I instantly knew I had to apply. I would like to join socially, I understand that this is a friends and family recruitment deal, but I've known a few players in the past (hopefully they still remember me) and I would like to try my chances and see if it would be okay to join as a social player into this guild.

I know how good Iron Edge is and was - it's a top community with great players and I want to become a part of that, in whatever way I can, nowadays I can't honestly play as much as I used to but I still want the best for me and my character - I know how good Iron Edge is and I'd love to be a part of this especially after being on Dunemaul for such a long time and knowing a few players. Obviously I understand that you guys mainly recruit for PvE and PvP and this rank is mainly for friends, family etc, but I'd love to join socially and be a part of this guild.

I think that's all I have to say really, if you guys have any questions feel free to post them here and i'll reply whenever I get chance, or feel free to whisper me whenever I'm online :)

Scott

June 29, 2013, 06:53:14 pm
Reply #1

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
Re: Riddo - Social Application
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 06:53:14 pm »
Cool - we always have room for more British. Also if you're considering coming back to raiding casually in the future I see that as another bonus to having you in the guild.

You have my vote, Hopefully you get a reply from other officers at some point.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 29, 2013, 07:07:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 07:07:59 pm »
Hey, thanks for the kind words, yeah to be honest raiding is something I definitely want to get back into, time permitting of course :)

July 01, 2013, 10:30:47 am
Reply #3

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:30:47 am »
Great application mate.

Oh PeeVeePee ... Making life hell on Isle of Quel'thalas since 2007 :p

Moar Brits ! Good luck pal.
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

July 01, 2013, 04:55:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »
Again thanks for the kind words I appreciate it. I just wanted to update this application because I've moved my Rogue here and I've been playing that more than my Hunter of recent due to it just being a fresh level 90, so if anybody has any questions feel free to either whisper me on Riddo or Tayri

July 01, 2013, 04:57:27 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 04:57:27 pm »
Great application :) Thumbs up from me :)

July 01, 2013, 04:57:52 pm
Reply #6

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 04:57:52 pm »
*edit above, character just got pulled for a rename for some odd reason? Tayrii now apologies

July 03, 2013, 01:52:43 am
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 01:52:43 am »
Very nice application, would be happy to have you on board. Welcome :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 03, 2013, 02:15:51 am
Reply #8

Offline Riddle

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 02:15:51 am »
That's great thank you :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:42:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users