Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Goblin Resto Shaman application

January 22, 2014, 11:29:35 pm
Read 8738 times

Offline Hexbro

• Guild Member

Goblin Resto Shaman application
« on: January 22, 2014, 11:29:35 pm »
Who am i?
- Name: Bo T. Knudsen
- Occupation/school: Student
- Nationality: I'm from Denmark

Characters:
Hexbro (Goblin resto shaman)
Bobthebag (mm hunter Alt)

Your WoW/PvP history
- When have you started playing and why:
I started playing back when Wow was still in the beta phase and i played a lot on the Korean beta (which was hard considering i couldn't see any of the Korean letters, which was basically everyone else than, me and a few of my friends) When the Game was released i made a "Danish people only guild", but decided after a little while to Reform the guild and make it open for everyone, so we could get enough people to raid. I was Officer/Raidleader in that guild until i quit the game in WoTLK.

- What have you achieved in PvP
I have Three's company: 2000, just the 2 of us: 2200 and high five: 1750 All of which i got on my Holy Paladin :D. I've played quite a few different setups on the Paladin, but that was a long time ago.

On my Shaman i've mostly been playing 2v2 and 3v3 with friends Rshaman/Boomkin/warr for example, and i recently got 1800 playing Rshammy/warrior/Ele shaman (which isn't the worlds greatest setup :D, but fun enough)
I've also tried KFC which seemed like a really fun combo as well, and one im definately up for trying again. 

I am definately up for trying some more Serious 3v3 and try to push the rating as much as possible. And perhaps get in some RBG groups if anyone need me

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I am interested in Iron Edge because, i'm a pvp'er i love doing Arena, and what better place to find likeminded people than in a pvp guild :D.
I Hope to find people to play 3v3 with, maybe do some RBG if i'm needed, and just hang out in a guild with people who share my love for Arenas/bg's.

What can i add to the guild?
Well a #%"%load of healing, and a good sense of humor as well as like... i dunno 6-8 different kinds of totems!

Last words
Here is my Armory Link: (Let's hope it gets updated soon)
Hexbro - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Hexbro/simple
Bobthebag (Alt) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Bobthebag/simple

I hope you will let me join, you seem to have a nice guild with some friendly ppl (Jallurin for example).

January 22, 2014, 11:33:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline Hexbro

• Guild Member

Re: Goblin Resto Shaman application
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 11:33:28 pm »
Armory doesn't seem to have updated, but i have 1807 rating in 3v3 atm.

Just letting you know :P

January 23, 2014, 01:31:30 pm
Reply #2

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 01:31:30 pm »
Ey! Hexbro :)

First of all thanks for the bgs yesterday :D were good bgs and a good application.

so yeah, I did bgs with him and hyperi and some friends yesterday and I only say that we did great. toping the healing and almost never died.

I also had a great talk to him last night, talking about PvE and PvP. And his experience is good, cleared everything in vanilla and TBC, hard too find people that have made that.

I believe that he could be a great help in the Iron Edge rbg team if you need him.

Seeya Hexbro and good luck.

Jallurin.

January 23, 2014, 02:32:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:37 pm »
Hello!
Nice apply, good experience and gear as well :) What's your experience in RBG's though?

January 23, 2014, 02:37:04 pm
Reply #4

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:37:04 pm »
Heh always funny to see someone find the old PvP application template, makes me want to keep it around. :D

Looks pretty good to me, decent experience. Would like to see Anarawen's question answered though.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 23, 2014, 03:22:13 pm
Reply #5

Offline Hexbro

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 03:22:13 pm »
Thanks for the kind words guys
As mentioned i only got back a few months ago, and so i haven't done any RBG's, since the guild i was in didnt do it.
I've mostly been doing Arena with friends to gear up. I did do a few Rbg's on the paladin before i stopped playing, but that was only a very few, so my experience in RBG's is very limited.

That being said i dont expect to get a spot on your RBG team at all, i'll be glad to help out if you need a resto shaman though.

January 23, 2014, 05:12:07 pm
Reply #6

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 05:12:07 pm »
That being said i dont expect to get a spot on your RBG team at all, i'll be glad to help out if you need a resto shaman though.

Sounds good to me, thumbs up :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:54:17 am

Login with username, password and session length