Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Undead Priest wants to join IE

November 04, 2006, 09:35:53 pm
Read 2983 times

Offline Thenephilim

• Vendor Trash

Undead Priest wants to join IE
« on: November 04, 2006, 09:35:53 pm »
Hello, my name is Frank, I am 35 years old and I am working as a lawyer for a medium-sized bank. I started WoW in early 2005 and I turned unexpectedly  ;D into a hardcore gamer since then. I like to raid with people who are prepared, focused, know what to do but still have fun playing the game. So, that´s why I apply to IE as it seems that you guys have the same attitude towards the game.

Character Information
Name: "Thenephilim", Undead priest (My wanted name Nephilim was already taken so I just added "The"  :'()

My gear can be seen here:
[wowitem]Circlet of Prophecy[/wowitem] +20 FR
[wowitem]The Eye of Zuldazar[/wowitem]; [wowitem]Elder Magus Pendant[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Mantle of Prophecy[/wowitem]; + 5 FR
[wowitem]Hide of the Wild[/wowitem] +7 FR
[wowitem]Devout Robe[/wowitem] +100 Mana, needs to be replaced asap, I know  :'(
[wowitem]Zandalar Confessor´s Wraps[/wowitem] +4 manaregen
[wowitem]Virtuous Gloves[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Girdle of Prophecy[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Virtuous Skirt[/wowitem] +150 mana; [wowitem]Padre´s Trousers[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Virtuous Sandals[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Emerald Flame Ring[/wowitem]; [wowitem]Band of Plenty[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Mindtap Talisman[/wowitem]; [wowitem]Royal Seal of Eldre´Thalas[/wowitem]
[wowitem]Benediction[/wowitem] +22 int; [wowitem]Bonecreeper Stylus[/wowitem]

Fire Resistance: 110ish unbuffed; 150ish a bit gimped
Nature Resistance (still being worked on): Nothing notable
7470 mana unbuffed, +335 healing, +40 manaregen
My talents are 32/12/7 (yeah I know, there are better ones, but I need some points in Shadow as I sometimes need to grind my herbs with him; Respeccing is NO problem, ofc)

Attunements: BWL (Done), MC (Done), Onyxia (Done), Naxxramas (Not done yet as I wanted to save money until I get more rep with AD, but doable anytime  ;D)

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history:
I have played computer games since mid 1980´ies, starting with Roleplaying games like Bard´s Tale 1-3, Alternate Reality, Ultima 3-5. Then Blizzard caught me in the mid 1990´ies with Diablo 1+2 , Starcraft and Warcraft. So I HAD to get WoW when it came out.
I started WoW in early 2005. I created a hunter and joined the guild Shadowblood - a more casual guild - where I stayed my whole WoW time up to now. When I realized that I am more hardcore I levelled this priest to 60 ( and then a druid, but he is a full feral cat, so noone wants to invite him  :'() .

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Shadowblood now disbanded and formed a new one "Eidolon" in preparation for Burning Crusade, so I decided to change my main char to my priest which I always loved, and go a different way....so I apply here. I have experience in ZG/AQ20/Ony/MC/BWL up to Vael (killed him once). My gear is semi-good (as you are raiding in Naxx, my gear is good for BWL obviously) at the moment, as I played my priest as a second char. But I believe that my gear is good enough to start with you guys, and you can expect all my effort to improve it asap.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly and helpful priest who knows how to play, who is focused in raids, who can act accordingly to changing situations. More, I am active and can attend usual raiding times (19-24 o´clock).

Last words?
If you don´t invite me, I will sue you  ;D and send you the bill  ;)

November 04, 2006, 09:38:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline Thenephilim

• Vendor Trash

Re: Undead Priest wants to join IE
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 09:38:08 pm »
My neck "the eye of Zuldazar is the revered version, with better stats, don´t know why it´s printed as the green version.... :(

November 04, 2006, 10:10:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 10:10:59 pm »
Hey, Nephilim!

Thanks for your detailed and heart-felt application.

I wish I could accept every cool priest that applies... but I simply don't have the space in the guild for you at the moment.

I'd like another older priest too... But... I can't!

The only thing that would really swing it in your favour would be if you were incredibly well geared and could act as some kind of Naxxramas replacement stand-by guy... But even then, you're not gonna get to raid more than once a week, if you're lucky.

I would suggest you find another guild where you can gear up, and get a chance to raid more than once in a blue moon :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

November 04, 2006, 10:19:03 pm
Reply #3

Offline Thenephilim

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 10:19:03 pm »
Thx for the quick response. Too bad, but I can live with it  :'(. See you guys and have fun.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 04:25:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

103 Guests, 0 Users