Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Casual all around player application

November 28, 2014, 12:38:25 pm
Read 3110 times

Soptklan

Casual all around player application
« on: November 28, 2014, 12:38:25 pm »
First off, a big Hello everyone! :)

A bit about me

I'm kind of a returning player, 25 years of age (soon to be 26) coming from the forgotten world of Slovenia. I'd say I'm mature with the "kids" heart inside, which drives me to game as much as I can on my free time.

Currently I'm working full time job, that sadly prevents me to raid hardcore or even semi-hardcore, so I mainly focus on pvp, yet I'd still consider myself as a pve player and I'd love to at least do some flex on the side if nothing else.

A bit of my WoW history and my char

I started playing at the end of BC. Haven't even got to max level till Wrath hit so not much I can talk about there. I Wrath I casually raided during Nax, then started semi-hardcore raiding in Ulduar and ToC. Guilds I was in might not be familiar to you as I was playing alliance (Animals and then Ascend). Ascend was fighting for second place on the alliance side, right behind Slashcry.
With ToC being as it was and me kinda getting bored with the game I took a break till Cata hit, where I raided pretty hardcore till start of dragon soul till my guild fell apart. Guild I was in at that point was Immanence (u can actually find some of our videos on youtube). During that time we were also fighting for 2nd place ally side of server.
After guild fell apart I took a longer break (got married and stuff like that hehe), which lasted almost throughout whole MoP and when I came back I had to reroll Horde, as alliance pretty much died off on Kazzak.
So yea now I'm back :)

Oh and as for classes I played. Up till end of Wrath I played huntard, then I rerolled Shaman as I wanted to do some healing, and now I'm stuck with it as far as it goes for pve. For pvp I'll also have priest and drood healers.

You can find my main shaman under the name Zanakhar (should be the only one that pops). Most likely I'll be in pvp gear, but I have about 630 ilvl resto pve gear as well and can fastly get that even more up if need be.

What I can bring to your guild

I'm a mannered guy so you won't have problems with me being a dick or an idiot.
I play a lot on my free time so I'm around up to 4-5 hours a day usually (the only problem is that sometimes I only got time in the mornings and sometimes only after 22), so I'll be actively around to face some action.
I'm experienced healer (old heroic pre-nerf stuff)so in time of need and if I have time I can always jump in and help a group (as long as gear gonna allow me to do it).
Also I'm not a loot whore, so if you do take me in some raids with you I'll always let actual progression raiders to take gear over me, without complaining. I'm fine with leftovers. :)
Sadly I got bit rusty with English and typing never was my strong point, but I do communicate on TS and I also have some exp with leading smaller raid groups.
Lastly when I play I play to the max. I always try to do my best and beforehead prepare my best. (gold, flasks, food, buffs never were a problem for me)

Fin

Sorry for being a bit long (maybe boring :P). As for sponsor goes I was recommanded to write an application by your member Bluepz (I believe that's his main atm?). We played together back in Wrath. He kinda followed me from one guild to the other as a little kid he was ;D

Anyhow thx for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Sopt

PS. If you try to contact me ingame and I don't answer I'm most likely just afking in my Garrison, preparing dinner or something. :)
PSS. Also I registered to your forum as Sopt, so it doesn't allow me to take that name as guest. :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:06:56 pm by Gaeios(Graxlos) »

November 28, 2014, 01:07:38 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Casual all around player application
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 01:07:38 pm »
Nice application.

Remember to make an account and get it activated so you can respond here.

Bears like alts!

November 28, 2014, 01:20:37 pm
Reply #2

Offline Sopt

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 01:20:37 pm »
Here and reporting for duty! :)

Maybe to add to my application. Haven't really mentioned my pvp exp. Tho it's not much to boast about. I achived challender in arena (about 1850 rating in 2s and 3s during cata). Haven't really played much RBG.

November 28, 2014, 05:57:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Greenpz

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 05:57:56 pm »
Awesome guy, much love!

November 29, 2014, 12:49:19 pm
Reply #4

safire

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 12:49:19 pm »
So you want a social spot only? :)

November 29, 2014, 02:17:22 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 02:17:22 pm »
Was informed you want social spot!

You can poke me or another officer for an invite :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:57:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

27 Guests, 0 Users