Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Letsmangle (XR)

December 24, 2014, 04:47:22 pm
Read 2388 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Letsmangle (XR)
« on: December 24, 2014, 04:47:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Letsmangle
Server: Stormscale
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Letsmangle/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Abdullah, Im 18 years old from Dubai and living there ... I study in the first year of university.

Class/Spec:

Actually my main spec since like 4 years I play Guardian druid .. My Gear in this tier is 651 iLvl .. and my Off spec is feral and the same iLvl actually

Well first of all for a tank the most important thing is positioning and avoid damage as much as I can.
About my class and spec .. for a guardian the most important thing is bonus armor + Mastery which gives you a great damage absorb
My rotation now Is using thrash to keep the bleed dot up .. and I use mangle on cooldown .. and I use maul when it procs and no heavy damage incoming .. I spam lacerate so I can use Pulverize whenever I want but I always keep it up and the reason when I dont use Maul when heavy damage so I can keep the rage up and Use savage defense and keep it up always..

Alts:

I have a Warrior and its also it also tank .. But it has 638 iLvl.

Professions:

I have Mining 640 Level and I got engineering 600

Raiding Experience:

I've always been a tank and I'll write mention all raids I raided and cleared.

Wotlk : I raided only in ICC And I cleared 12/12 normal which was a huge step for me in PVE.
Cataclysm : I cleared Fireland 7/7N 6/7HC .. Dragonsoul 9/9NM 4/9 HC
Mist of pandaria : I only raided In Siege of ogrimmar and cleared it 14/14 Heroic then Mythic

Previous Guilds:

Currently Im in stormscale But i can transfere If i got accepted and I was in a guild called Hazard .. when WoD came most of the raiders was careless and didnt gear up fast which made the officers and guildmaster to give up and Merge with a rank 3 guild called Assault which is full of tanks with a good performance.

Availability:

Well I spend of my time on WoW like 10-15 hours a day. During exams days I can like study and finish early so I can have free to raid at night.

Communication:

Yes I can speak english and I have teamspeak3 and I can speak I have a mic and everything is fine.

Computer / Connection:

CPU: i5 3570k
GFX-card: geforce gtx 670
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
fps always around 100 - 120

Addons/UI:

I use blizzarad UI ..
I use DBM,SKADA,TELLMEWHEN,THREATMASTER,DOOM_COOLDOWN PULS,OMNICC

Other Games:

Sometimes I play CS-GO

Why Iron Edge?

Im looking for a good communication first and Push progress and meeting new people .. new friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I offer Iron edge 100% attendance and helping the guild with progress and everything actually.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Well I Was looking for a guild that suits me and was searching in WoW progress and found Iron Edge and Im Intrested.

Last Words?

Well I wanna say that im from Dubai and actually im 18 years old .. I've been playing wow since 5 years .. I've always been PvE'er which is Fun and Im really looking forward and intrested to join Iron Edge.

December 25, 2014, 07:53:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cecerio

• Former Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Letsmangle (XR)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 07:53:21 pm »
It's holiday so it may take some time before u get an answer on your application.

December 25, 2014, 09:53:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Letsmangle (XR)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 09:53:31 pm »
What cicerio said.

Only thing that catches my eye is raiding experience, considering if you've played alot in the 5 years, with your age i can partially understand. But i digress, any reason why the first tier of Cataclysm not mentioned, why only half of the * bosses in Dragonsoul killed on HC and the very lack of raiding exp of MoP.

Thats just me being picky but its what caught my eye the most the looks of a sporadic raider / didnt raid at start of an expansion an only did at the end when was made simplier. Again if im wrong than i apologise if any offence coursed.

Regards and all the best in your apply.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:46:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 1 User
Naasty