Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Akeya

February 02, 2015, 03:52:51 am
Read 3500 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Akeya
« on: February 02, 2015, 03:52:51 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Akeya
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Akeya/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Tim, 22 years old guy from Slovenia, curently im a student of faculty of economics and bussines. My biggest hobby are martial arts, currently im amateur fighter of muaythai and spending time with my friends.

Class/Spec:

Survival MS, OS MM (curently Bm because i was testing it out) 673 is ilvl on both speccs.

atm best specc is survival (my) and stat prio is like Multi>crit>vers. Usualy when i pre-pot, i start with 1 arcane shot to get my trinket procs, than i use my cd's orc racial, murder of crow's and black arrow, than it goes to normal rotation, spend energy with arcane shot, keep black arrow on target and use explosive shot on cd and proc , focus shot or steady shot for energy. for aoe i use multi shot( it applys serpent sting) and barrage.

Alts:

Vamiona, 100 combat rogue http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Vamiona/simple
Papaxsmash 100 feral druid( pvp only) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Papaxsmash/simple
Atax, 100 disc priest http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Atax/simple

Professions:

I use inscription and enchanting, main reason i choosed ins was darkmoon trinket, so i could make it myself. Enchanting for making gold and making enchants for my self/guildies. I dont have any special :P

Raiding Experience:

TBC: karazhan:cleared       WoTKL:          Cata:        MoP: cleared ToT 2HC's
serpent shrine: cleared     11/12 HC ICC    BoT: 2/4 HC  9/12 SoO HC on papaxsmash
Black temple: cleared                       BWD: 2/6HC   played boomy back then
maghteridon: cleared                        FL: 2/7 HC
grull: cleared
SWP: didnt play anymore

Previous Guilds:

Authentic: officers got into a fight and guild didnt raid anymore
Ater Cor: im still in that guild but main reason i wanna leave is that they are mostly polish people in and they speak polish mostly on mumble and i dont understand anything, if they have a task for me they explain me in english but thats it, and it gets kinda annoying + i want better progression

Availability:

Mostly im available at all times, exams arent problem, because when i study, i study during the day and not at the evenings.

Communication:

Yes.

Computer / Connection:

I can run high graphics , and i have stable connections without unexpected disconnects.

Addons/UI:

DBM, weak auras, dot timer, nice damage, mik battle text

Other Games:

League of legends ( thats where i lose most of my nerves)

Why Iron Edge?

I cant say that i hear good things about you , because i didnt, i didnt hear anything. The reason is i like raiding days and also you are good with a progress so that tells alot about guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer, serious, dedicated and always prepared player.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I'm not really good at writing an applications, so i hope you got best first impression and i hope for best :)

February 02, 2015, 03:57:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cecerio

• Former Member

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Akeya
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 03:57:06 pm »
I would like to start with saying that you got your stat prio wrong, its MS>Crit=vers. Your application overall is messy and my first impression is you didnt give it alot of work.
Also you dont stand out from other hunter applications and with our hunter rooster being kinda big atm I dont feel there is any reasons to give you even a tryout.

"Ater Cor: im still in that guild but main reason i wanna leave is that they are mostly polish people in and they speak polish mostly on mumble and i dont understand anything, if they have a task for me they explain me in english but thats it, and it gets kinda annoying +i want better progression "

You dont seem to value loyalty very high and thats a factor I really feel should be important applying for a raiding guild.

You provide no logs at all and dont even seem to be annoyed with posting a screen of your UI.

-But this is only my point of view so I leave this to the officers

February 03, 2015, 04:44:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 04:44:06 pm »
Hi there!

Little harsh there from Cicerio, but he's not entirely wrong. And our roster doesn't really allow for any more hunters.

Thank you for applying and good luck finding a guild!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

February 04, 2015, 02:14:48 am
Reply #3

Offline Cecerio

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 02:14:48 am »
Sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh. Sitting without internet have lead to alot of drinking.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:50:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users