Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Kakmil

April 15, 2015, 02:08:41 pm
Read 5022 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Kakmil
« on: April 15, 2015, 02:08:41 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Kakmil
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kakmil/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name : Kamil
School atm.

Class/Spec:

My main is Survival i like playing this spec is very mobility and can easily can do extra mechanics on raids. I know this spec very good and like to click click the buttons when spells procs. 690ilvl
Off is Marksman very strong spec on fight starts, Bloodlust etc. He's mobility to but ofc more dmg when he stay in 1 place.

Hunter = class for everything. Can do everything move and cast, give every buff, can tank something for 10sec, can interrupt, stun and dispell.
Survival : Agi>Weapon DMG>Multistrike>Verstility>Critical Strike>Mastery>Haste
Marksman : Weapon DMG>Agi>Critical Strike>Multistrike>Versatility>Mastery>Haste

Icy Veins also looking at Hunters from the best guilds.

Alts:

any thinking about lvl a Druid Feral/Balance.

Professions:

Engineering and Mining :
Engineering - got extra stuff.
Mining - Making gold on ores at MoP.

Raiding Experience:

SoO 13/14M prepatch 14/14M after patch. DPS
HM 7/7HC 2/7M DPS - Curve
BRF 10/10HC 1/10M with 4/10M experience DPS - Curve

Previous Guilds:

Gang Dzikich Wieprzy - guild on Defias Brotherhood i decide to tranfer my character to Kazzak becouse i want more raiding and progress.
Vigilance - My first guild on Kazzak where i start progressing something cleared 10/10HC and 1/10M with them but when we go to the next boss 3/4 of the raid group don't know what to do on Hans&Franz, Ore and Grull they died instantly on every fight in 20h of progressing so i decide to leave them and find new better guild where i can get some experince or give other my experience.

Availability:

24/7

Communication:

TS3 - Yes
Speak / Listen - Yes/Yes

I think my english is on enough lvl to raiding.

Computer / Connection:

Don't have any problems with my computer
0 lag spikes
0 connection drops

Only if servers crashed or ppl instanly get dced without any reason.

Addons/UI:

Bigwigs
oRA3 - raid cr cd
SpellFlash
TellMeWhen
Recount
Weakauras2
zPerl - unit frames

UI ss: http://i.imgur.com/X8wJZsE.jpg

Other Games:

Diablo 3, Hearthstone, CS:GO.

Why Iron Edge?

Guild with only 2 raiding days and 5/10M looks very good. So i wanna be part of this guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Good raider ready for every challange and hours of progress.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Guilds always reject apps without trying ppl i think this guild is not like others.

April 15, 2015, 11:13:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Franga

• Guild Member

• Xorm's Dad

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Kakmil
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 11:13:11 pm »
Nice application mate, good luck.

And you play CS:GO, you're my kind of guy (no homo)!  ;D

April 15, 2015, 11:37:38 pm
Reply #2

safire

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:38 pm »
lvl 25 molten corgi. Ugh!

Should get a no from me just for using that in pet battling ;D .. Jokes aside, goodluck with your application :P

April 16, 2015, 07:06:51 am
Reply #3

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 07:06:51 am »
I picked up on one thing, you left your previous guild after 20h of progress raiding wipes, that's what a week or 2 of wiping maybe and I'm guessing they still cleared heroic each week.

So my guess right now is you don't wanna wipe too much or your off and that you have no need of BRF hc so therefore don't wanna go? Correct me if I'm wrong but the more I think of that part of the app the more that comes in to thinking, on the plus side it's not a lazy application as has detailed information.

Good luck

Vejeta

You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 16, 2015, 02:09:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Aretum

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 02:09:24 pm »
How do you have 4/10M experience, but only 1 boss down?

Edit: Oh yeah, the 20 (no doubt) painful hours.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:23:06 pm by Aretum/Naphar »
"CAPTAIN! WE'RE SURROUNDED!"
"EXCELLENT, we can fire in any direction now"

April 16, 2015, 05:24:29 pm
Reply #5

Offline Kakmil

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 05:24:29 pm »
To Vejeta post. Raiding with progress > Raiding without progress.  In my previous guild it's looks like Raiding without progress belive me if u waste 15 hours only on Hans&Franz and ur team mates instantly died on 1st presses and after this 15 hours i don't have any try to 30%  probably it's something wrong. And the problem for the guild is not ilvl to gear up on HC's. They just don't know how to raid that's all.

Ofc. If u progress 1 boss 20 hours but u see u do any progress it's motivation to push more and do better. But as i said Raiding without progress doesn't make any sense.

April 16, 2015, 05:53:48 pm
Reply #6

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 05:53:48 pm »
Interesting to see a hunter who's still clinging on to Survival and Marksman as the specs to be, as I had mostly presumed that BM was the be-all and end-all of hunter specs atm   :P

Would you be able to provide some sort of quick overview of what you focus on as both Surv and MM when it comes to openers and general rotation?
Do you also happen to have some logs previous raids you have done in BrF, even simply the attempts that you've had as part of Vigilance or maybe even pugs?
Hunter is a class that seems to excell on quite a lot of fronts at the moment, and are generally wanted by everyone and anyone it seems. Therefore, we have quite a few hunters in our raid already, so if you were to join you should be expecting a bit of competition  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

April 16, 2015, 06:10:57 pm
Reply #7

Offline Kakmil

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 06:10:57 pm »
Openers what i can say about them... I just don't know how to explain this i just feel what i must click without looking on my buffs. To get big opener on Survival u need to use explosive shot all the time on the target to get 15% more dmg and use Asap every Thrill of the Hunt procs becouse on openers this is the biggest part of dmg and u need to have good timing to using multiprocs like 3xexplosive shot + Black Arrow and after this u got another 3xexplosive shot with much chance to get procs on Thrill of the Hunt to spam Arcane shots.

My last logs are from Blackhand HC when i do 84 percentile with my 670 ilvl trinket from Butcher HC. I bonus rolled 18 times on Kromog+BH and still ;[. I start using logs yesterday but I'm waiting to go for the raid.

Competition finally i will comepete with other Hunters not Mages or Warlocks like my previous guild...

April 16, 2015, 06:23:04 pm
Reply #8

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »
Openers what i can say about them... I just don't know how to explain this i just feel what i must click without looking on my buffs. To get big opener on Survival u need to use explosive shot all the time on the target to get 15% more dmg and use Asap every Thrill of the Hunt procs becouse on openers this is the biggest part of dmg and u need to have good timing to using multiprocs like 3xexplosive shot + Black Arrow and after this u got another 3xexplosive shot with much chance to get procs on Thrill of the Hunt to spam Arcane shots.

My last logs are from Blackhand HC when i do 84 percentile with my 670 ilvl trinket from Butcher HC. I bonus rolled 18 times on Kromog+BH and still ;[. I start using logs yesterday but I'm waiting to go for the raid.

Competition finally i will comepete with other Hunters not Mages or Warlocks like my previous guild...

*Cough* https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pP3fwvHMNBFJhmQW

Also noticed alot of guild hopping over last 4 mnoths care to expand on this we want long term strong players who stick through the hard bosses and easy, not to jump out after 20 hours of progress (15 on h+f, 5 on the other 2 bosses your progression claims.

If it was down to me and lucky its not, id of stamped no on this, also you was asked for logs but didnt link any so i kindly stepped in there.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:25:53 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 16, 2015, 06:37:20 pm
Reply #9

Offline Kakmil

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 06:37:20 pm »
The History of guild hopping :
Progress Denied - slacking ppl no ppl for raids.
Overdose - They give me trial on HM Mythic and i kill with them 2/7M but i need to do a 6 weeks break from WoW where i lie in hospital.
Held Hostile - raid group leaves the guild.
Vigilance - u know the reason.

April 17, 2015, 11:03:45 pm
Reply #10

Offline Kakmil

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 11:03:45 pm »
Hi i just want to post logs which i make today on fights : Grull , Hans&Franz , Flamebender , Kromog and Operator.

Link to logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2438848/latest/#

April 18, 2015, 05:39:11 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 05:39:11 pm »
Logs look pretty good to me!
Let's see what Mooneclipse's thinks of them.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 18, 2015, 10:36:54 pm
Reply #12

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 10:36:54 pm »
First of all I just want to come off by saying that I'm not all too satisfied with the first response I got from you where I asked about specifics about openers and whatnot. I just wanted to see which kind of first impression I could get from you. But I have looked over your logs, and you are welcome to trial for our raid team, and I'll get more of an overview of you during that time.
You are free to poke me or any officer ingame for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:30:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 0 Users