Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Scorchy

March 22, 2016, 06:42:41 pm
Read 2709 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Scorchy
« on: March 22, 2016, 06:42:41 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Scorchy
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Scorchy/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Good evening folks, My names Adam. I am a 27 year old property lawyer in Manchester, England. I have been playing WoW for 8/9 years now and i started in the burning crusade expansion. Back then it took me 14 days played time to get to 70 with my paladin! now you can do level 100 in next to no time, i can imagine vanilla was even worse for leveling. I enjoy going out with my friends, watching movies, having a few drinks and a meal.I did play MoP when it came out but in Thailand i was 7 hours ahead of England so i couldn't find a guild to raid with that was 7 hours behind. I am a people person and I think that I can get along with anyone, I have a very laid back attitude to work and to gaming but I do give 110% with my work and my raiding. I am looking for a social spot in a good raiding guild as I am currently waiting for legion and just working on my alts. I have raided to the highest level of difficulty for the past 4 expansions and have really only had a break this expansion due to unforeseen circumstances. I hope that in legion I can be quick to 110 and show you guys that I would then like to raid again.

Class/Spec:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Scorchy/simple

Frost - I have played frost most of the expansion due to it being viable at any gear level on the mage, mainly taking prismatic crystal, incanters flow, ice nova, mirror image dependant on the fight.

Arcane - I almost have the 4 set tier and Archi Trinket to make arcane viable so I am just playing around with this spec at the moment, I have mained arcane in a few expansions now and during HFC I have done a few runs as arcane switching between rune of power / incanters flow / prismatic crystal / unstable magic / thermal void depending on the fight. Example - Fel lord Zakkun rune of power / prismatic crystal / unstable magic as pretty much stationary for the fight.

Alts:

Zannex 100 Enhance shaman mained in MOP

Zannex- Enhance Shaman - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Zannex/simple3

Professions:

Professions only seem to be useful these days for making money, of course things like tailoring could enable you to make cloth armor as soon as you hit max level until gear is farmed.

I have the majority of cooking recipes and alot of jewelcrafting / enchanting ones

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Raiding Experience - Started in TBC
Karazhan - cleared
zul'aman - cleared
grull - cleared
magtheridon - cleared
ssc / tk / MH - cleared then wotlk came out before i started BT
wotlk
naxx 10/15 - cleared
voa /coa / eoe - cleared
ulduar - missed it broke my collarbone
totc - cleared
totgc - cleared with insanity ach
icc 10/25 - cleared and LK down after his nerf
cataclysm
blackwing descent - cleared 10
bastion of twilight - cleared 10
TOTFW - missed
Baradin Hold - Cleared 25
firelands - cleared 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic pre nerf.
dragon soul - cleared 8/8 norm 8/8 heroic
Mists of Pandaria
MSV - cleared 10 man
HOF - cleared 10 man
TOES - cleared 10 man
TOT - cleared 10 man and 10 man heroic with cutting edge lei shen ra-den soon after
SoO - Cleared 10 man and 13/13 heroic in 25 man.
Highmaul 7/7 HC 4/7 Mythic (Then had a very long break so left guild that was progressing came back when HFC was out)
Blackrock Foundry - 6/10 Heroic
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 Heroic 2/13 Mythic

I don't pvp much :P earned hot streak once though go me!

Previous Guilds:

Currently in wiping with enthusiasm on Silvermoon alliance was here with a mate who has since stopped playing so looking to move back to Kazzak.

Availability:

I work a set 9-5 mon to friday so can attend all raids.

Communication:

Steelseries Mic / headset good quality and clear.

Computer / Connection:

Excellent computer and fibre optic internet. Very Rarely disconnect.

Addons/UI:

DBM / OMEN / SKADA / ELVUI / QUARTZ / TELLMEWHEN

DBM for watching boss mechanics
Omen for threat
Skada to see that I am hitting alternate targets correctly instead of tunneling the boss and interrupting

http://s745.photobucket.com/user/kryozen1988apex/media/WoWScrnShot_032016_172246.jpg.html

Other Games:

Sometimes League of Legends but that just annoys me!

Why Iron Edge?

I love the guild name :D. You guys have a stable guild been around for 11 years and have excellent progress which really appeals to me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I feel that I can offer the guild a lot a very reliable player and mature 27 year old, I am always spotting how boss fights can be executed differently to help out and progress to get a kill, I am not afraid of putting my neck on the line when it comes to new mechanics.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wow progress.

Last Words?

The reason I have not been able to raid after we did 4 bosses mythic Highmaul also one of the first to get the Butcher killed on mythic, I was in a car accident and in a coma for 3 days. I suffered a broken leg and arm and have had 6 months off work, when I came back I had missed so much content hence why I don't have any new accurate logs, but what I can say is that now I am fully better and back to work and healthy, and I am looking forward to legion and looking forward to a guild that will have me :smile:

March 23, 2016, 12:21:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Bendie

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Scorchy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 12:21:03 am »
A few questions.

Cats or dogs?

Blue and black or white and gold?

Car or bike?

Adds or boss?

And last but not least, how do you feel about lack of dmg on infernals in archimonde 3rd phase by  classes such as hunters?
2016-04-22 04:58:08 [Raid] Bendiee: Neclord placed his balls on my shoulders. i dont have anything against black people. but monkeys do spread aids.

March 23, 2016, 02:05:46 pm
Reply #2

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 02:05:46 pm »
Come on, this one is a good one. Excellent application. Hope you get in to the family asap. Btw, you sure will get used to bendiee right after u get used to see unicorns walkin around daylight. :D
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

March 23, 2016, 05:19:30 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 05:19:30 pm »
Yeah looks fine to me.

You can poke an officer for an invite. :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:48:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

267 Guests, 0 Users