Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Iron Edge Meet Up 2016!

June 13, 2016, 08:28:17 pm
Read 18906 times

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Iron Edge Meet Up 2016!
« on: June 13, 2016, 08:28:17 pm »

In Palmar’s tradition, I decided to do a write up of my observations this weekend:

• The new Iron Edge Battlecry is “FUUUUUCK YOOUUUUU GAYBOYS”
  • Shimmar has officially paid his debts.
  • The Warcraft movie was as mediocre as everyone thought it would be. Although if you look at the way Iron Edge watched it, it would probably get a lot less credit than it deserves (about one third of the group passed out at some point during the movie).
  • Despite all of that, most people still rated it six to seven out of ten.
  • Let this also be a lesson that you shouldn’t go drinking at a “chavvy bar” before you go see a mediocre movie.
  • Using chopsticks is fucking savage, I don’t care what you fucking cultural relativists have to say.
  • I’m filing a police report for sexual assault. I only consented to hugging Aidan, but got way more than I bargained for.
  • Always hold hands when you’re travelling with Scottish people, you might lose them.
  • Quickzor was by far the best dressed Iron Edger, Shimmar wore his clothing all night.
  • Iron Edge meetups have officially been upgraded to now include hookers and blow, minus the hookers.
  • As usual, the party is where Abyiss is, UNLESS YOU'RE TAKING A FUCKING GROUP PHOTO.
  • The party was where you’d expect an Iron Edge party to be; in the fucking basement.
  • We heard that Narcotics was there that night, but he was just there to drop off his epileptic friend Rich. We were all very sad that Drayne didn’t get to meet the elusive creature.
  • The new “Iron Edge way” of getting transported is in the trunk of a car, when possible with the trunk open to scare Lethys to death.
  • Vejeta was not as cucked then we thought he was, also - despite expectations - a shockingly decent human being. Most people would think he’s a lot nicer IRL then he is online, and their right.
  • The Germans complained about how cold it was in his Ford Focus.
  • It’s going to be hard to describe how epic it was to play paintball with the guild, but let me sum up some events.
    • It was leaders vs members.
    • At one point I got up from cover and got shot three times in the face within one second. I had Vietnam flashbacks for the rest of the meet up.
    • Leaders won the day, it had nothing to do with one side of the map being OP.
  • Moon doesn’t eat a lot, but not by choice. The restaurant just didn’t want to serve him anymore.
  • When two men have sex with the same girl, the Danish (Grax) eloquently call them “Hole Brothers”. Two Hole Brothers had a conversation that day, many manly tears were shed together.
  • Kopparberg is cider for real men.
  • Shimmar has officially been renamed by himself to “Hot Sam”, then was renamed to “Creepy Sam” and now he’s “Weak Sam”. All based on his interaction with a chubby waitress.
  • Alfie lost his coca cola, it was upsetting.
  • Some people want the night to be perfectly planned and executed, some people want to just do whatever, and then some peoples girlfriends have beer bottles thrown at their heads. (She’s OK!)
  • We now know that the only way to decide on Brexit, is by getting wasted somewhere near Manchester.

Thanks to everyone who’s made it out to England, it was a great success. It was absolutely amazing to see so many familiar faces as well as new ones. Even though this event was almost being planned for half a year, I never expected as many as 16 people would show up.

We’re working on consolidating all photos in a shared photo album, you can find it here:

https://goo.gl/photos/GkkhyuJ61CKWLTZC7

See you all in 2017!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 12:12:17 am by Gaeios(Graxlos) »
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 13, 2016, 08:57:12 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Iron Edge Meet Up 2016!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 08:57:12 pm »
Thanks for an awesome weekend guys.

I just cropped the first picture for the 2016 Iron Edge Calendar.

Centerfold Abyiss

Bears like alts!

June 13, 2016, 10:58:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:58:43 pm »
seems like a nice meetup :)

June 14, 2016, 01:06:26 am
Reply #3

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 01:06:26 am »
was good fun :D totally managed to kiss half the raid. just saying. U ALL GOT AIDAN KOOTIES
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

June 14, 2016, 03:04:22 am
Reply #4

Offline Aretum

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 03:04:22 am »
Next time gadget.... Sounds like a cracking time.

Also re: hole brothers, perhaps 'Fatboy Slim - The Rockafella Skank'. Change 'funk soul'

"CAPTAIN! WE'RE SURROUNDED!"
"EXCELLENT, we can fire in any direction now"

June 14, 2016, 10:22:40 am
Reply #5

Online Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 10:22:40 am »
You what!!! I'm totally not cucked and a bigger asshole irl, do not take this away from me!!!

What complaints over it being too cold?? That was my choice as my nuts where cooking, damn you give a German one lift and he goes all hitler on your air con lol. Haha lethys in Aidan's boot almost fell asleep than he seen the night sky.

Epic weekend but rash you missed out the point where Tutan approached this couple on there first date and asked them if they met via tinder haha!!

Manchester needs to sort out this koppaberg situation, even the caravan site I'm staying at now sells it, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Vej
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:39:47 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 14, 2016, 12:37:37 pm
Reply #6

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 12:37:37 pm »
Cant believe you used the group photo with out me jo and adien .. rude.
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

June 14, 2016, 01:49:05 pm
Reply #7

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 01:49:05 pm »
ben we were to busy having nandos and watching joe eat free fries.
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

June 14, 2016, 04:25:31 pm
Reply #8

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 04:25:31 pm »
Sadly there doesnt exist a group photo with all of us. Plenty of group photos but always someone missing.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:01:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 3 Users
Vejeta, Varum, Devoid