Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Antork

July 03, 2016, 11:34:23 am
Read 2916 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Antork
« on: July 03, 2016, 11:34:23 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Antork
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Antork/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

I'm a 18 years old highschool student from Latvia named Raitis, Outside of schoolwork i play a bunch of videogames hang outside with freinds, do some sports like football or downhill or just read book at home. I'm generally a very calm person, however, i can be demanding from the people around me if we have set a similar goal. I'd consider myself more amture than an average teen my age, but no doubt I can be as silly as any person can get. If i do something i try to do it as good as i can, same goes for videogames, if i've decided i want to have a go at something, i'll try to put all of myself into it, especially, if other's enjoyent or time is at stake, as in many competitive games, wow included

Class/Spec:

Shamans had a soft spot in my hearth, largely due to being able to both be a caster or melee, or just that i liked totems and other fancy stuff like ghost wolf. atm i'm playing enhancement due to how fluid and fun the rotation is, as well as its doing well on CM's if  iever decide to o them again.
It's definitely one of the coolest specs i've played and looks promising in legion to, bit like my main, a ret paladin.

Alts:

Main, a ret pally called Thunsaren and a level 100 Rogue Riena, other alts are there if i ever decide to play some of the classes, however most of them are level 30 and below, i'm not really into alts.

Professions:

Jewelcrafting and skinning, i have a miner so i could grab extra raw matherial, while making some gems for myself and freinds, not looking to make money with them really.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

started playing this game not casually only during WoD, slowly crawled up the ladder in Failed Experiment, and currently have cleared 13/13 Mythic hfc, i don't do pvp outside weekly quests. This is proe to change in legion, with the system changing and not being so CC oriented, i might enjoy it a lot more, as well as i like shiny prestige rewards :p

Previous Guilds:

Failed Experiment, we've stopped and done, so much good times there :(

Availability:

any evenings outside my mains raids - Wednesday – Thursday – Monday from 20:30-23:30, currently we only raid one night a week on wednesday. However in legion we'r back to 3.

Communication:

English is my 2nd language, but shouldnt cause any problems, i'm open to both talking and writing, i have Teamspeak 3

Computer / Connection:

my own PC is high end, and i get stable frames while also recording. The connectio nis great, i have no latency issues.

Addons/UI:

http://i.imgur.com/mY1G33Y.jpg My paladins UI is a wonder, I started on it when BRF launched, and am still doing little bits of improving now and then, as im @ parents place during summer holidays at the moment, i can't take a picture, so im just sharing my clunky shammy UI :p I consider mysle fa kind of UI expert, and im well versed in TellMeWhen and Weakauras, as those are the main addons i use to keep track of whats going on, then i have bartender and SUF, as well as BigWigs for obvious reasons, chatter and a few specific addons for encounters such as archie marks.

Other Games:

Tons of minecraft, league of legends, bunch of Overwatch and csgo, finished through the witcher 3 and dark souls 3 recently too.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to keep a close contact with 3 former members of Failed Experiment - Elf, Pannie and Shear, since they have al three moved to your guild, this felt like an obvious step. Shoutout to shylar too!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A very nice and helpful guy, that does not lack in sense of humor, while still being able to be a very calm and focused person. I'm able to share an insight or knowladge of the gaes mechanics, be it a class rotation (i'd say im able to play all 3 pally specs very efficiently, as well as having a rouhg understanding of druids, shamans and rogues). If there are any social activities such as raids for fun or bgs, im able to participate and offer my best if im free at that time.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

The 3 freinds mentioned before :), i made sure to stalk your wowprogress page too, of course

Last Words?

Cheers guys, this turned out to be a bit longer and havier app than originally intended, but it definitely is not for the worst, forgive my any mistakes i've made, or missing letter and stuff, as i didnt give this a very thorough re-read. Hope to know you all better soon!

July 03, 2016, 01:51:13 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS) - Antork
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 01:51:13 pm »
Hey Antork,

Yes there was some typos in their/there, so this is to be a social member i assume considering thats what category you have went with. There may be a weekend raid team that does content but not as progressed as the main casual raid team. We are also alot less active due to now on a break until legion just to make you aware.

So just to clarify this application is for a social place i assume, in which case looks good to me but will let the officers have a final say on this.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

July 03, 2016, 11:14:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Thunsaren

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 11:14:52 pm »
Yes, this is a social application, i mentioned most of the serious stuff just because it was there and it may give a better understanding of me as a person. I'm not actively looking for any raids, while a casual one might not hurt now and then, during this time most guilds are on a break or slowly fade out, so it's just fine if it isnt as active as it could be :p, thanks for your fast response, tried to clear everything up here :)

July 04, 2016, 03:41:13 am
Reply #3

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 03:41:13 am »
Hey Thunsaren, nice to see hear your name again. Applying as a social on your shaman, not joining and raiding with your retardin?
"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

July 04, 2016, 01:05:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Thunsaren

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 01:05:24 pm »
My retardin has found a home already, and im sticking there for legion, this is mostly to keep in touch with ex failed experiment members. :) If anything happens, it might serve as a backup too.

July 04, 2016, 01:38:31 pm
Reply #5

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 01:38:31 pm »
Hi there Thunsaren!

So am I correct in understanding that this character is not your main and that you'll be playing in another guild most of the time?

You seem like a nice guy, but we're not particularly interested in having someones alt character in the guild. We want the people playing them to join.

Hope that clears things up!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:30:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

33 Guests, 10 Users
Naasty, Oni, Varum, Tazz, Rash, Cnackaa, Ricovega, Helken, kodin, Wali