Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Demønsøul

July 09, 2017, 06:59:03 pm
Read 3112 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Demønsøul
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Dem%C3%B8ns%C3%B8ul/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Gihad, I am 22 years old. Right now i'm unemployed because i just finished the faculty of Economic Cybernetics but i should get a job soon :)). Dunno what to say... i like basketball

Class/Spec:

Few years ago i played a lot dk tank almost the whole expansion... and because of that i was really tired of playing blood(tank). That's why after that i only played dps (a little bit unholy) but mainly frost. I like to play frost more than unholy because of the mechanics. So for now i don't really have an offspec so i'm open to suggestions :D.

Hmmm for frosk dk you need to have first of all 20-25% crit chance (actully on some sites it says that you 20% it's cap but i think that 25% it's better than 20%, i made some simulations and i observed that for me it's better 25%). After that ppl say that if you have crit capped everything else it's equal... again i think that for me, testing it with some simulations, after i cap the crit i like to keep at kind of equal haste and mastery. It will sound like a programming line but if haste > mastery;
cout << "I'm not even mad, it's amazing". Yeah it was a programming joke but anyway after the crit, i try to keep those equals, but if i have more haste i'm okay with that and it works for me and than versatility and more crit. The rotation it's howling blast, obliterate, obliterate, frost strike, frost strike and then how it procs.

Alts:

Nope. For now i only play on this character.

Professions:

I had inscription and herbalism for that shoulder enchant, but after that was removed i kept the herbalism and i got enchanting and tried to sell plants and enchants and chaos crystals.

Raiding Experience:

From the begging of the wotlk, final of tbc when i started to play this game i played kind of only pve. sooo little pvp. In this expansion I've made [Ahead of the Curve: Xavius][Ahead of the Curve: Helya] and i made all raids normal and heroic mode without Tomb of Sargeras

Previous Guilds:

I've been in 2-3 guilds or something and most of them disband or moved to another realms.

Availability:

Mostly without a job and finishing the faculty right now i don't really have a schedule but if i can't make it on one day i will announce with 1 day before but mainly i can be on at the raid hour. And if i will get a job i will tell you how my schedule will be.

Communication:

I have a microphone, i have ts3 i can listen.

Computer / Connection:

Nope i don't have internet issues, no high ping on Kazzak (right now i have 44ms), lagging not so often, and i don't disconnect if i don't want to. And i have a decent computer and the fps are good.

Addons/UI:

This was my ui before i uninstalled the game and i had more addons http://imgur.com/a/71INf . But right now i just installed the game and i have 2 or 3 addons which are DBM, Legion treasures and recount and this is the ui right now. I will change it a little these days but right now i can play like that and the next changes it will not change my game style or something it will be some minor addons like mik's scrolling battle text but right now this is the ui: http://imgur.com/a/NyfQY

Other Games:

Heroes of the Storm, hearthstone but not so often and that's all

Why Iron Edge?

I have some friends in this guild and really i would like to play with them and raid with them :D.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

My experience as a raider and my positive attitude.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends

Last Words?

Thanks and i hope you will like it :D.

July 09, 2017, 07:11:19 pm
Reply #1

Offline Speedballz

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Demønsøul
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:11:19 pm »
ye ye i know this guys as well he should be ok

July 09, 2017, 07:13:39 pm
Reply #2

Offline DaMedicineMan

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 07:13:39 pm »
DK slut, but good boy, let him raid with us.

July 09, 2017, 07:16:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 07:16:56 pm »
Glad to see you decided to join Emi and most of the old "gang".

I assume you read Emi's application about commitment and you're willing to stick to the same answer as he has.

Usually we wait 48h before accepting people, but since the raid is in a few minutes, you can poke an officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

July 09, 2017, 07:29:04 pm
Reply #4

Offline Demonsoul

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 07:29:04 pm »
Yep i will commit to the team :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:39:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users