Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Hárdtöîñvítë (XR)

December 13, 2017, 12:21:13 pm
Read 4213 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Hárdtöîñvítë (XR)
« on: December 13, 2017, 12:21:13 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Hárdtöîñvítë
Server: Bloodfeather
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bloodfeather/H%C3%A1rdt%C3%B6%C3%AE%C3%B1v%C3%ADt%C3%AB/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Martin, i am 27 years old guy from Czech Republic (living in Prague literaly 5mins away from where the foto on main page was taken).

Class/Spec:

I am playing resto druid since ICC and i was always playing healer since then. I do have boomkin OS that i play now and then but i want it to stay OS. Resto gear is 943 with T19 gear and 953 with T20. Boomkin gear is 947 but i am missing bis legos and my trinkets are crap.

So far in ToS we have been mostly using T19 except of few bosses (maiden,sisters) coz T20 set is too situational. Mostly i am going for haste/mastery but as druid you want to balance your stats as much as possible coz all of them are very close together, still generaly you go ilvl>stats unless one of them is falling too far back.
Rotation? I rejuv, then i rejuv, afterwards i sometimes rejuv. Nah LB and CW on tanks, WG for aoe and eflo up as much as you can with t20 (T19 depends on how much you have to conserve mana).

Alts:

I have not been playing much towards the end of ToS outside of raiding so my alt are bit behind on ilvl. I got mage on Bloodfeather that is about 930 then on Kazzak hunter about same as the mage. Resto shamy and holy pala on Kazzak with 920 ish. None of them rly raided so its mostly m+ gear.

Professions:

Ench/Alch coz there is nothing else that is useful in legion.

Raiding Experience:

As i said i was healer since ICC and always mained druid. I was always clearing current content (or getting close to it) with exception of WoD where i had few WoW breaks.
This tier i only did normal clear.

Previous Guilds:

Over the years it has been quite a lot of them. The latest history was Coalescence where i had few friends that brought me to Kazzak but i was only taken to the guild as lock which was the only time i have ever mained DPS for raiding, then my friends stoped raiding and i didn't rly enjoyed DPS on top of that i wasn't fan of leadership so i stoped raiding with them. Then i raided with Thundercows which was more laid back guild but we still finished EN before NH came out. Mid ToS they disbanded and i got contacted by guild on Bloodfeather, they had relentless recruiting officier and got me transfer so i joined them. Finished NH but only ended on Avatar in ToS. Few weeks ago officiers stoped playing and noone wanted to do recruitment so guild disbanded aswell. I took small break, got new PC and now i am starting to look for new guild back on Kazzak.

Availability:

My work schedule is very flexible, i basicaly make it at start of month myself and then during the month i can do changes to it if it's not from day to day. Most of Fridays i am leaving Prague and returning on Sunday. I am still looking for 2 day raiding guild so i have more time IRL or for other games/alts.

Communication:

English is not a problem. TS i haven't used since Discord is a thing but instaling it is not a problem. I do have mic and have no problem using it.

Computer / Connection:

I have been playing on 10 years old pc in ToS and dodging glaives on sisters with 5 fps was not fun. I got brand new hamster last week.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X, GeForce GTX 1080, 16GB RAM. I never had any big problems with my internet, occasional dc but that's it.

Addons/UI:

Using Elvui, DBM, GTFO, grid, clique and WA that are relevant to raidng then tons more.

http://tinypic.com/r/2ilzfqp/9

I don't have tranq on ALT+F4 if that's what you are asking about. Mostly 1-5 Q E R F X + shift and mouse buttons.

Other Games:

I got new pc. I have this huuuuuuge list of games that my old pc didn't handle. From online games i usually play some new released MMOs some OW or HotS and my 1-2 weeks of D3 each season. Really depends what are my friends playing.

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking some guild back on Kazzak that is raiding 2 days a week and can clear content when it's relevant. Your community looks active which is big plus, i am bit tired of guilds that are empty util 10mins before raid.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am experienced raider/heal officer/RL (god that's long time ago) that is willing to put effort into researching fights, going through logs and be online outside of raids. Also up for pushing some high m+ keys.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I did play on Kazzak so i saw some of your members running around but i got info about the guild from Wowprogress.

Last Words?

I know that resto is not spec you are looking for but i am just trying it in case you would have use for me coz your guild looks like nice fit for what i am looking for.

I will be transfering my druid to Kazzak soon so it's possible that my armory will be missing, if that happens look for Flood-Kazzak.

Thanks for reading through this!

December 14, 2017, 11:21:05 am
Reply #1

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Hárdtöîñvítë (XR)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 11:21:05 am »
Hi there!

Do you have any logs we could have a look at?

- Prat

December 14, 2017, 01:49:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Asprin

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 01:49:07 pm »

Character: Hárdtöîñvítë

May I ask how do you pronounce your character's name?

December 14, 2017, 04:08:51 pm
Reply #3

Offline Flood

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 04:08:51 pm »
Hey, here are some logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/41AWxbpyDvGRfPFc#fight=last

About the pronunciation that's tough one, maybe try /tts Hárdtöîñvítë on discord? 

December 15, 2017, 05:05:44 pm
Reply #4

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 05:05:44 pm »
Hi Flood,

Sorry this has been taking a while, our healing officer is clearly sleeping on the job..

I've spoken to him about your application and while we think you're qualified for a trial, we've recently filled the spot of resto druid on our team. That makes us a total of 5 healers on the roster, you'd be the 6th.

I'm not entirely opposed to that idea, how do you feel about it?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

December 15, 2017, 09:51:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Flood

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 09:51:54 pm »
Yo,
well for me it doesn't matter as much i am looking little bit more to the future. Even tho i do like Antorus a lot and druids finally get to use current tier and don't have to farm old one i am in no rush. I would like to get to some mythic raids but if you are guild that is worth staying in i don't mind waiting. I am willing to give it a shot if you are.

December 17, 2017, 02:49:21 pm
Reply #6

Online Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 02:49:21 pm »
Hi Flood,

I've had a chat with Rashkebab, and i'm willing to give you a trial. Just be aware that we do have a very big roster on healers at the moment. So Being in 100% of the time is not possible.
But if you're ok with this, contact me or another officer for an invite.

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

December 18, 2017, 09:36:07 am
Reply #7

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 09:36:07 am »
You can check out this thread to get a quick overview of how raiding with us works.

See you in the raid!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:07:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length