Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Musedetektiv

February 12, 2018, 04:43:07 am
Read 3399 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Musedetektiv
« on: February 12, 2018, 04:43:07 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Musedetektiv
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Musedetektiv/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name: Daniel Andri Bergersen
Work/School: Student (2nd year bachelor)

Class/Spec:

I play balance druid, but I've spent some time in guardian and feral. I rerolled to balance for mythic emerald nightmare progress due to lack of range and I've stuck with it since. My balance druid spec is ilvl 964, while the other specs are around 960, although not as optimized in terms of stats.

I put a lot of effort and time into understanding and knowing all about what I play. My stats as boomie are mastery/haste-vers-crit although this changes so I sim myself after every new item and make sure my gems/enchants are the best they can be.

Rotation for balance druid isn't anything special.
1) keep moonfire/sunfire up
2) Cast starsurge as long as you dont overcap empowerments or have 3 stacks of "moons"
3) Cast "moons"
4) Use solar wrath with empowerment
5) Use lunar strike with empowerment
6) use solar wrath

With the different leggos the rotation slightly changes (ie. if using wrists, cast starfall/starsurge proc as 2) prio)
If wanted I can talk about how to use emerald dreamcatcher aswell. (Don't feel like I need to write about it here due to me not using it for any fight in antorus)

Alts:

I like to keep atleast 2 alts up to date in terms of gear so I have a ww Monk and ret paladin.
Windwalker Monk: 963 ilvl with all the best leggos (77 traits) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/pansermonk

Ret paladin: 966 ilvl with all but 1 bis leggo (77 traits) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/panserkusa

Professions:

I use alchemy, enchanting or engineering on most of my tunes.
Alchemy: So i get the 2 hour flask. I farm a lot of m+ so save a lot of gold here.
Enchanting: Just to disenchant the gear i get from m+.
Engineering: this is for pvp purposes only.

Raiding Experience:

I started my raid experience in Cataclysm where i raided casually in t11 as a fury warrior, and in firelands as a blood dk, where I cleared a few heroic bosses (which would be mythic bosses with todays system).

I then started mythic raiding in warlords on my ret paladin where we cleared butcher mythic before the release of blackrock. I then only cleared a few mythic bosses before taking a break from the game. Here are the logs from highmaul/blackrock mythic progress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5685206/6/
(If you want to see more just let me know)

I returned in legion and cleared cutting edge with the guild "nether" on twisting nether on my balance druid. After that i only raided casually pugging heroic before starting up an all norwegian guild with some friends. We are currently 5/11 mythic in antorus.

I am usually the person who does the little extra for the raid. This showed especially through in my current guild where I am an officer and I like to take the important jobs on myself. For instance I do pods on high command and carry the debuffs on portal keeper. I also did some raidleading on eonar.

Previous Guilds:

I can only remember my guilds from wod and up to now.
Warlords: I started in "MJC" on stormscale. I left this guild due to lack of progress and attendance from core raiders. I then joined the guild "Iron bro" on draenor where we progressed to butcher mythic before disbanding. I then joined "Chapati allstars" where I raided up until a few months into Blackrock foundry progress.

Legion: My first guild was "Nether" on Twisting Nether where I raided through mythic emerald nightmare progress before i left due to not having the time. (personal issues) I then costarted the guild "Undocumented Immigrants" at the end of Tomb of Sargeras and that's the guild im currently in.

Availability:

I am a student so I have a very flexible schedule. I can make all raid times as long as nothing unforeseen comes up. If I leave my apartment for holiday I will not bring my computer, so I might have issues with raid times, but I have a laptop if it's ever necessary for me to raid.

Communication:

I spent a year abroad in the United States, so my English should not be a problem. I have ts3, with a decent mic/headset. I am also very comfortable with speaking up if the raid needs me to.

Computer / Connection:

I have quite a good computer that doesn't struggle with raiding. I recently bought ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DUAL OC, and im currently waiting for my Intel Core i5-8600K Prosessor to arrive. My internet connection is really good 270 mbps down and 30 mbps up.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/TZu26 (screenshot)

I use the following addons (excluding the ones useless to raiding/m+):
-Exorcus (in order to have important information available ie. eonar)
-Elvui (so I can customize my ui)
-GTFO (just incase i fuck up)
-Method alt manager (to know what keys my alts have)
-Mythicplustimer
-OmniCC (to keep up with cds easily)
-RClootcouncil (my guild uses it to distribute loot)
-Skada
-Weakaura (track cds and abilities of enemies)
-Tidy plates (customize health plates)
-DBM

Other Games:

I play:
-Fortnite. https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/bergers95
-Overwatch (used to play diamond/low master, but haven't played in a while)
-Hearthstone

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron edge because you had the current progress i was interested in, aswell as looking like a really close and fun group of people. I like to be serious when playing, but a good and fun athmosphere is paramount when it comes to raiding.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer Iron Edge a dedicated and hardworking player. I strive to be the best and play a lot to make this happen no matter what. I am quite social so I will try to be a part of the group. I also quite enjoy m+ and consider myself quite good so I will help people and try to push high keys with guild mates.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard of you through wowprogress.

Last Words?

I truly hope you can find a place for me in your roster. I there's anything you're wondering about feel free to write me in-game on "musedetektiv", "pansermonk" or "panserkusa". If you can't reach me feel free to add my bnet: Daniel#24728

February 13, 2018, 10:59:51 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Musedetektiv
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 10:59:51 pm »
Hi Daniel,

Apologies no one has responded to your application so far, rest assured the officers are aware of your application and will get to you in due course, hopefully sooner rather than later of course.

Good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

February 14, 2018, 12:06:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Musedetektiv

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:06:19 am »
Hi Vejeta,

I am not worried, I'd rather have you take your time than to make a rash decision. In my application I forgot to link my and my alts' logs. I assume you won't have any problem finding them, but I'll link them here just in case.

Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/musedetektiv
Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/pansermonk
Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/panserkusa

February 14, 2018, 12:40:20 am
Reply #3

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 12:40:20 am »
(..) a rash decision.

Well technically it's Moon's decision

February 14, 2018, 09:54:18 am
Reply #4

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 09:54:18 am »
Hiyo Mousedetektiv,

I do like your application, and judging by your logs you also seem to know what you are doing in terms of boss fights. While I really do wish to have a good boomkin in our raid (and also another Norwegian so we can drown out these damned Danes), our ranged camp is quite stacked as it stands, and any further additions to it would lead to a lot more time on the bench than what I am comfortable with.

I am unfortunately going to have to decline the application because of this, and I do wish you the best of luck in finding a guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

February 14, 2018, 11:30:50 am
Reply #5

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

February 14, 2018, 11:53:23 am
Reply #6

Offline Musedetektiv

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 11:53:23 am »
No worries Mooneclipse. Good luck on your progress further, I wish you the best. :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:28:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 4 Users
Phoenixflame, kodin, Pratiarch, Devoid