Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Vonstab

February 18, 2018, 09:45:19 pm
Read 3347 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Vonstab
« on: February 18, 2018, 09:45:19 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Vonstab
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Vonstab/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Jani 28y old and I am currently unemployed.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is assassination with bis legendaries ilvl 966 but my outlaw spec is 970 and also with bis legendaries. I got all the bis legendaries for subtlety also. I like switching between outlaw and assassination depending on the fight.

I use ravenhold "rogue site" to update my knowledge about the specs and class when needed and the stats I use raidbots and I download new stat strings for pawn after each gear upgrade. Ive never had any issues with rotation even on subtlety rogue the thing about sub atm is that the T21 4pc can fuck up the whole rotation when it procs.

Alts:

Feral / Balance druid 963ilvl and frost DK with 950ilvl enhancement shaman 950ilvl. I like keeping my alts geared up if a reroll is needed.

Professions:

Unfornately 80% of my classes are alchemist and only druid is inscriptionist aaaaaaaand casters usually enchanters.

Raiding Experience:

In vanilla WoW I used to heal but I havent touched that role since then and never will and ive been mostly DPS mainly but during wotlk I was the MT in ICC and after wotlk I also started casual raiding and got my interest back into raids during legion.

Previous Guilds:

Hell alot guilds disbanding atm. Plan B, Dissonance and now Law.

Availability:

Am avaible 24/7 mostly

Communication:

I got 200e sennheiser headphones and I use TS or discord which ever is needed.

Computer / Connection:

60-100fps with ultra settings high end PC  and I got stable 100mb internet connection.

Addons/UI:

DBM, Weakauras, debuffilters, exorsus, lootcouncil, epg, angry assigments. I use them becouse they are needed for most guilds. https://imgur.com/a/pnTrm

Other Games:

Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

Ive noticed that you guys got alt raids and thats one reason why id like to join but mostly becouse I like to keep my alts geared up if the guild needs a reroll then am the one who can do it. And I like 2d raid program guilds becouse it doesnt feel like you are going to get burn out from the raids and that is another reason why I like to play on alts becouse staying too long on same character might burnout you. Also I want to join into a guild that wont disband after 1-2 weeks of my joining in the current situation on kazzak is getting out of hand and it is kinda depressing me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer myself for m+ teams and I can make flasks t2 :) also my dark humour. If you guys are not in need of any rogues atm I can try offering my druid or DK or even my shaman for that I got all the classes up at 110lvl and most of them have 940+ ilvl and some of them have bis legendaries like my wlock " which was my main during NH - ToS " and DK and Druid.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress and I dont really know anyone from your guild.

Last Words?

I am 28y old guy from finland and I like whiskey and love my girlfriend or vice versa :P

February 21, 2018, 09:00:07 pm
Reply #1

Online Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Vonstab
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:00:07 pm »
Hi Vonstab,

Apologies it seems with recent forum activity this has been missed by the officers, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

February 21, 2018, 09:06:35 pm
Reply #2

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:06:35 pm »
Hi Vonstab,

Apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Thank you for your application and interest in our guild. We're not especially looking for rogues right now and your application isn't really making me reconsider that policy.

Good luck on your search for a guild!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

February 22, 2018, 02:23:47 am
Reply #3

Online Paul

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 02:23:47 am »
Hi Vonstab,

Apologies it seems with recent forum activity this has been missed by the officers, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta

effort normally  = considerably faster response time it might have been missed but the same level of effort to respond has matched the application.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:05:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length