Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Bfair (XR)

March 13, 2018, 12:43:30 pm
Read 3096 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Bfair (XR)
« on: March 13, 2018, 12:43:30 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Bfair
Server: Jaedenar
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Jaedenar%20/Bfair/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Kiril Angelov
27...almost 28
Bulgaria, Sofia
Export Manager in the biggest confectionery company on a national level.
Graduated from the University of Manchester.
Speaking 4 languages.

Class/Spec:

Main Spec- Restoration, gear ilvl 962/3
Off Spec- Balance, gear ilvl 960
I prefer to play a Restoration druid after I rerolled recently. In the last almost 13 years I have been a warlock and I wanted to start something new and do it completely.

In terms of Restoration druid, it is pretty situational. Now the higher the ilvl is, the more your stats will give you. In terms of my gear I am currently at 35% Crit, 20% Haste and 25% Mastery, which of course is the optimal together with enchants and stuff. I am trying not to go under 20% Haste. The stats definitely vary together with the item upgrades. The main point of my current gear together with the legendary items is to prioritize Wild Growth and spam Reju for maximum procs and HPS. Of course, you need to know when to predict extreme damage income and use the 1.5 min cooldowns.  

Alts:

I have two alts. One which is actually my ex-main is the Warlock, which if I am accepted to your team, I will transfer together with my main, in order to be the most useful for the team.
The other alt which i am just developing is an Elemental Shaman that I actually really like and want to be my general alt, to cover up with healing and dps specs.

Professions:

On my main I have all gathering professions - Herbalism and Mining.
On my Warlock I have Alchemy and Enchanting.

Raiding Experience:

I have been a warlock, all my gaming life - over 12 years. Before WotLK, I was a casual player. Then I started raiding and from Cataclysm until Draenor, I was in a hardcore raiding guild, raiding 4 days a week and before the guild stopped raiding and people transferred to other realms, was in Top 3 raiding guild in the server. Me personally was also in Top 3 on the server, regarding dps, personal achievements and progress such as ilvl, warcraftlogs performance etc. In 2017 I was a raid member of Espada, but unfortunately after 2 surgeries and some life changes I had to take a break from WoW and decided to stop playing for a while. Then my guild merged with another one. Now I am back, but unfortunately the guild roster is pretty full and that is why I am applying to your guild, because I want something stable that I can be committed to and gives me strive to improve myself over and over again in order to be on my best level to help the team. I am a perfectionist and always a 100% dedicated to what I am doing.

Previous Guilds:

Espada and currently Invisium (after they merged) I already said the reason.

Availability:

Available everyday after 7.30 (5.30 GMT time). I am at work and in the gym until that time.
Saturday and Sunday - all day.

Communication:

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have.
No i do not have issues.
Stable internet connection.

Addons/UI:

I use a lot a lot of addons. Almost everyone you can think of.
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/NuZsm

Other Games:

Used to play DOTA 2, CS:Go, Diablo 3 etc.

Why Iron Edge?

I want a stable and dedicated PvE oriented team. I like the idea behind your guild and I believe I will be the perfect asset to it. I miss the UK, so probably at some point you will help me feel the British atmosphere all over again.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Awareness. Perfectionism. Dedication. Humour. Friendly attitude. Patience. Experience. Flexibility.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.

Last Words?

I hope we can kick PvE asses together. (if you say PvP as well...I will not run away)

March 13, 2018, 03:47:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Bfair (XR)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:47:43 pm »
Hi Bfair,

As we are looking for balance druids and not restoration, what are your feelings on playing as a ranged DPS?

Can you give some information on your DPS rotation, ability interactions, talent choices and legendary choices, show us what you know!

Logs would be great for Single target, two target cleave and AoE fights.

What mythic experiemce do you have this expansion and what is ypur progress this tier.

Please give details of your computer and internet connection.

We raid 2 nights per week, how is ypir availability?  Do you foresee yourself missing raids?

With you working in the larhest confectionary company in Bulgaria, exactly how much chocolate can you organise as a bribe?

Tutan

March 13, 2018, 04:17:58 pm
Reply #2

Bfair

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:17:58 pm »
Hi Tutan,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply!
To be honest I do not mind to play Balance druid, but since I play Restoration on raids and M+...my balance spec is not optimal. I still have 75 traits and crucible active 100%, but do not have the best in slot items and i miss both DPS trinkets....just bad luck with having them dropped for offspec.
My legendaries are Prydaz, Sephuz and The Emerald Dreamcatcher. I use them depending on the fight. Sephuz is great for M+ and Prydaz is great for progression and to make the healers life easier.
The rotation varies of course if it is a ST or AOE, but in general keeping Moonfire and Sunfire up all the time and then building astral power and consuming it with Starsurge etc.... i do not think it is necessary to write down every single step of my actions :D (many people will get bored after the 5th row)...
For M+ depending on the Affixes I prefer different talents, which are generally veeeery situational. Most frequently I go with straight forward talents for rading atmosphere.

Currently I am with 5/11 Mythic Experience, due to the fact I got back to the game a few weeks ago.

Computer details:
MAIN BOARD: GIGABYTE B150M-D3H DDR3 /1151
CPU: INTEL I5-6500/3.2G/6M/LGA1151
RAM: 2X8GB DDR3L /1600 ADAPA 1.35V
HDD: 1TB SEAGATE 6G/7200/64M/3Y WAR
SSD: KINGSTON 120GB
PSU: SEASONIC SSR-430ST
VGA: GIGABYTE R938G1 GAMING-4GD
CASE: CM N200 BLACK
Internet Connextion: 55mb/s ....Absolutely Stable

I plan to attend 100% of raids. I do not foresee myself missing raids.

Hm....bribe...I am sure you cannot eat that much chocolate, biscuits & wafers :) Even all of you  at once :P

Bfair

March 13, 2018, 08:30:41 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:30:41 pm »
Hi Bfair!

Thank you for applying to our guild but unfortunately I just don't have the space to bring you along as a healer. I also had a quick chat with our ranged officer and he is pretty full up on his roster as well. So i'm going to decline this application.

Goodluck on your search for a guild

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

March 13, 2018, 09:02:37 pm
Reply #4

Bfair

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 09:02:37 pm »
Thank you for your time and attention to you both!

Regards,
Bfair

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:56:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 0 Users