Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Trixxter

June 23, 2018, 02:24:46 pm
Read 2977 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Trixxter
« on: June 23, 2018, 02:24:46 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Trixxter
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Trixxter/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hi,
my name is Dobromir and I'm 36y young. I am from Bulgaria and work as a software engineer in a VFX studio

Class/Spec:

I play as an outlaw rogue with SnD (coz its easiest imo :)). However, I'm not sure what char/class I would play in BfA.

My current ilvl is 934 w/o any raiding experience in Legion (except LFR).

As I said before, I prefer SnD outlaw coz its the easiest to play spec with not much to of a special to the rotation - just keep SnD and GS up and smash the SS/RT. As for secondary stats I go for versa/crit/haste.

Alts:

I have a 110 shammy and 88 druid(currently lvling) on Kazzak. 110 priest, monk and druid on Neptulon (alliance).

Professions:

Skinning/LW but nothing special

Raiding Experience:

I haven't raided in Legion or any of the prev expansions. I was pretty HC up to WotLK but then I think I burned out and quit the game and came back for the start of Legion.

Previous Guilds:

None actually.
Currently I am in Four Horsemen which is my personal guild/bank

Availability:

I'm available mostly during the evenings after 8pm local (7pm server time) and during the weekends but I don't play that much overall.

Communication:

I think my english is okay-ish and I am really good listener in the VoIP channels.
Well, occasionally, I might even say something :)

Computer / Connection:

My PC and connections are acceptable, for me at least.
I'm using
i72700K with GF780 for the last several years but I don't have any FPS issues. As to the connection, its pretty stable 100MbPS with ~50ms latency to b.net servers.

Addons/UI:

I'm not aware of anything special that I need to use except DBM, Grid and WeakAuras but will do if/when needed.

Other Games:

Dont have time playing other games unfortunately.

Why Iron Edge?

I really liked the idea of the "weekends raiding" because it suits my playtime and will be able to play with like-minded ppl with similar gear lvl and will be able to experience progression.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

My charming looks .... and what ever i'm able to give to make the time spent online fun and enjoyable for the rest of the guild.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

b.net forums

Last Words?

Само ЦСКА.

June 24, 2018, 10:36:08 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Trixxter
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:36:08 am »
Hello Trixxter.

While i do appreciate your app, you don't have a lot of raiding experience. Legion has shown a step up, even when it comes to heroic raids.

The good thing though, is that we have a new expansion soon. That's basically a new game. So you will have a chance to prove your worth. That means knowledge of boss and class mechanics.

I am willing to offer you a trial, but you have to convince the Weekend Raid that you can push yourself for a spot in mythic content.

If you think that's the case, you can poke an officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

June 24, 2018, 04:06:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline Trixxter

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Trixxter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:06:54 pm »
Totally understandable concern, and yeah, I know that Im far behind in raiding experience - the most special boss that I fought was probably Vajsh and that was really long ago.

Thats why, Im really glad that you decided to give me the chance to prove my self in BfA, I hope I won't disappoint you :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:11:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users