Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Filch

July 05, 2018, 08:59:06 pm
Read 2009 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Filch
« on: July 05, 2018, 08:59:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Filch
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Filch/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi my name is Ivan, 33 designer from Belgrade, Serbia.

Class/Spec:

I am mainly playing healing ( Holy/Disc ) and that depends what is more suitable or needed for current tier or situation.
A rarely play shadow, but I'm completely familiar with that spec as well.

My gear isn't that good at the moment mostly because i haven't played for almost 1.5 year ( will explain later) but current ilvl is Holy : 954 Disc : 949 Shadow : 947

Itemization is kinda awful, not so good legendaries, trinkets are mess same goes for stats etc etc.

Since i am not playing DPS i don't have any rotation, but i do have some sort of priority, but that can vary on situation.

But for example when aoe healing is needed and when i am aksed to cast Divine Hymn i would prep it with Holy word sanctify to get Dininity buff ( 15% inc. healing ) pre cast PoM and then DH.

Stats:

Holy Int > Mastery > crit > haste> vers
Disc int > haste> mastery> crit >vers

Alts:

Well since last two expansions were kinda alt unfriendly i dont have any good geared alt, but ofc i do have some..

But i do like my paladin Nium, my mage Kalthu..

Professions:

My professions are herb/alch. Sadly I don't have that mount recipe :P

Raiding Experience:

I started with WoW in TBC, raided a bit and cleared most of content, sadly i havent raided Sunwell due to some guild issues back then. In Wtolk i have clearead all raids, but after ICC my guild ( Restless in that time ) switched to 10 man so we finished RS as 10 man. In Cata i moved from Darksorrow to Kazzak, and joined guild Havana Club they were bunch of cool guys, and we raided all Cata content as 10 man. MoP was kinda struggle for Havana Club and guild fel apart few weeks before ToT ( so i have not cleared it back then) since guild fell apart i stoped with raiding, after that break i joined one Balkan guild on Kazzak ( Heroes no more ) and cleared SoO with them sadly that guild fell apart  as well. ( all content cleared on Heroic or 25 man if we are talking about tbc )
WoD was kinda interesting...  in WoD we didnt manage to clear that much if i remember correctly we had 4 kill on Mythic Highmaul ( sadly guild fell apart due to some elitis and toxic players ) after that i decided that i have to move on..so i decided to move into other side.. i picked Silvermoon as my next destination.. joined guild called Anathema.. progress would be something like this BF 8/10 M HC 9/13. ( i have to mention that during that time in anathema i had several breakes due to some real life issues.)
Legion.. oh the pain.. since i had break during WoD only available spot for me was as a dps.. problem wasn't in that i had to play dps. problem was i was first needed as healer.. switching spec in legion especially that early was really big issue for me since i couldn't gear that fast but ye that time was really hard and frustrating.. We cleared  EN 7/7 ToV 3/3 NH 7/10 then issues with gear and not enough AP started to happen since i was always behind... it was really frustrating.. i decided to stop playing wow. And here we are.. 1.5 year later.. i managed somehow to get to see nerfed ToS and i got into Antorus on heroic..

Previous Guilds:

Restless - Darksorrow
Havana Club - Kazzak
Heroes No More - Kazzak
Anathema - Silvermoon

As you can see the only guild i willingly left was Anathema.

Availability:

Well i have working hours from 9am - 5 pm Mon- Fir. As for holidays, well ye i do have family, so bdays.. parties and stuff like that are kinda normal :D But i will let you know when i wont be available.

Communication:

I guess i am , English is not my first language but i do understand and i am not afraid to use it :)

Computer / Connection:

My system is fine, and as far as i know connection is fine as well. So no silly dc's lags fps drops and stuff like that.

Addons/UI:

I am not using that much addons, Big wigs.. details..  weak auras..and that is all packed in Elvui.

https://imgur.com/a/At52ts0

Other Games:

League of Legends, Overwatch, World of tanks.. and so on..

Why Iron Edge?

Since i came back.. i wanted to find guild that is stable.. nontoxic .. that have normal progress with their own pace. And you caught my eye :)

To be honest i am looking for long stay..

What can I offer Iron Edge?

First and foremost mature, friendly and loyal member.Player who constantly looking to improve..

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

As i said earlier.. i am looking to join for BFA. If you have any questions i am at your disposal.

Since i haven't raided lately in legion i don't have any recent logs to support my application

July 07, 2018, 07:03:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Filch
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 07:03:47 pm »
Hi Filch,

Application is decent enough, but due to the lack of mythic and current raiding experience, i'm going to decline this application.

Goodluck on your search

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:29:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users