Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Swinderino (XR)

July 10, 2018, 09:50:40 pm
Read 2413 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Swinderino (XR)
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:50:40 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Swinderino
Server: Ravencrest
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ravencrest/Swinderino/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Jason. 23. From the UK. Finished university and looking for work.

Class/Spec:

Im primarily a balance player. I'm a big fan of playing RDPS. Played hunter for years. I could be convinced to play feral if necessary but I really don't like tanking or healing in a raid environment. I much prefer it in mythic plus. Ilvl is a little outdated now (like 960) because I didn't close out the xpac but I'm looking to apply for BFA. I don't know if you guys are still raiding legion content.

I'd hope that my logs speak for me. That isnt class specific. When I played hunter in Muju my wlogs shows purple/orange logs and it was pretty much the same for my druid when I switched over to playing it after tomb. Most of my knowledge of the class comes from information dispersed by players like Gapezilla and Tettles, players from top 30 guilds and some of the best players in their region. I like to read and I like to use that information to perform. With regards to my stat distribution I use simcraft to discern the best stats based on my current stat balance.

Alts:

Hunter alt, not exceptionally geared but I'm caught between continuing to play balance druid in BFA or going back to being a filthy hunter main.

Professions:

I usually have several max level characters to cover a lot of bases with professions. I like to make money in this game too :) No exceptionally cool recipes, just usually the current ones that make a lot of money. I was a bit short on IRL cash recently and couldn't afford game time but had enough money on my main to pick up half a years sub in wow tokens.

Raiding Experience:

Played in muju when we were top 300 as a 2 day a week guild. Raided most of legion in a top 600 guild called redacted but they fell to top 1000 ish due to roster issues. Got cutting edge achievements on several bosses, including kil'jaeden. My biggest regret from the last expansion was choosing to concentrate on my studies instead of continuing to raid with muju around the end of ToV because they got cutting edge on helya which is quite a cool achieve to have :(

Previous Guilds:

I left muju because I needed to focus on my university studies. I stopped playing with redacted (as did many other roster members) due to an increasingly unenjoyable raiding situation that was perpetuated by a really poorly performing raid leader. He was being an ass to people despite playing like garbage when a lot of the roster had great experience and were performing well. He was also bringing his friends into the raid and passing them loot whilst raiders who had consistently shown up and performed hadnt had loot in literally 4-5 weeks. Really lovely guy at the end of the day and I have a good relationship with him now but I just can't play wow with him.

Availability:

I have quite odd raid requirements. I'm in a long distance relationship and I like to leave weekends free to commute to see my girlfriend. As a result I can only commit to weekday raiding. Though, so long as we're weekday raiding I can easily commit to 95%-99% attendance.

Communication:

Native English speaker, I have a microphone and I'm very vocal. I can use TS3 if required but prefer discord for ease of use.

Computer / Connection:

No internet or PC issues. No surprise windows updates on progress nights.

Addons/UI:

I like to keep my UI clean. I use elvui to remove a lot of elements. I also use bigwigs/littlewigs and a DPS counter/death recap addon. I like elvui because it makes it easy to keep track of DoTs on multiple targets in instances of raid combat. You can see them at all times, something that isnt possible with the default UI.

Other Games:

Black desert and League mostly.

Why Iron Edge?

You guys meet my raid time requirements. Seem more chill than Muju, I can probably enjoy myself more. Decent progression too, which is important to me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Good attendance, purple/orange logs and some support with raid progression. In my previous guilds I watched a lot of kill vids and found solutions when we were stuck on a raid boss.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

deez nuts

July 11, 2018, 12:07:57 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Swinderino (XR)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:07:57 am »
Long distance relationship, I believe our cray cray officer can give you advice on what not to do their.

Nice apply, deez nuts huh, you're young one day you will come across that last words and want to kick your own ass. Be gentle as the younger you thought it was the right thing to do. The older you will be like..... Shiiiiiit.

If you have any logs this will help our officers make a decision.

Good luck

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

July 12, 2018, 01:40:37 pm
Reply #2

Offline Swinderino

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:37 pm »
Most of my progression logs are purple or orange :P

Hunter that I raided with muju with (emerald nightmare logs): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/aelthal#zone=10

Druid that i raided with Redacted with (Tomb and onwards):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/swinderino#zone=13

Didnt really do nighthold due to university commitments. Its the same reason why I didn't finish argus on mythic. University is over now though so I'm looking for something more consistent :O

July 12, 2018, 11:09:54 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:09:54 pm »
Hi Swinderino!

I like your application! I'd like to offer you a trial for BfA. You can poke me or another officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:48:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users