Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Frindsboffer

August 14, 2018, 09:02:26 pm
Read 3460 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Frindsboffer
« on: August 14, 2018, 09:02:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Frindsboffer
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Frindsboffer/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Mathias, i am 21 years old and i am located in a small town in Denmark. I am currently on business school.
Besides that i have a girlfriend (which means i cannot go hardcore #Sadface).
Also in the weekends i am raiding on a private server with a guild called Lost in Sauce. With this guild we have completed all vanilla content besides naxx (13/15 before server went down), sadly skipped TBC due to a closure and are now on Ulduar in Wotlk (we just began there). It's gonna be rough to balance both raiding guilds, but currently i am only raid logging on Wotlk, which is why i went back to retail and to now find a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild.
The reason i would like to apply to this guild, is the history i read on WowProgress.

Class/Spec:

I am just returning and haven't played since MoP, and am still currently lvling (lvl 105 on 14-08-2018), and i am rushing to lvl 120 as fast as i can.

Currently i am lvling as survival and i am enjoying it a ton. Though i am open to doing other specs if there is a spec that is superior to the other.

Gearwise.. well as said.. leveling :/

On the private vanilla server i was hunter class lead, but a lot have changed since back then, so of cause i am still learning. But i have always played and loved the hunter class, so i am a quick learner.

For when i get closer to 120 i will look up guides on surtain things such as stats, rotation ect and how to play the class, so i can learn it even more

Alts:

I've boosted a warrior to 110 with my prepurchase of BFA, but i am currently not leveling it

Professions:

I am mining and herbing for faster leveling and hopefully some gold in my pocket. Though i think i might drop mining for alchemy

Raiding Experience:

I have raided all vanilla content and original naxx (13/15).
I've done Karazhan on a TBC server, before that shut down.
I've done naxx10/25 on wotlk and on the private server i am playing, we're currently on ulduar10.

Previous Guilds:

Last time i played retail i was pvp focused and cannot remember the name of the guild..

As mentioned i am in Lost in Sauce a guild from a private server

Availability:

I would like to start on this raiding team with monday and thursday, and my goal is to hopefully, if my time schedule is good for it, move up to Mythic team.
I am very avaliable, and i am always on discord and in reech.

Communication:

I am from Denmark and i would say i speak fluent english, though with an accent, and sometimes with a loss of words. But i can easily have a conversation without an issue.

I have TS3 and Discord and i do have both headset and a mic. Only sometimes i am at my girlfriends place where i have my laptop, there i do not have a mic, but i still have my headphones.

Computer / Connection:

I have no had any issue with World of Warcraft in any way that is caused my system or internet connection.

Addons/UI:

I am currently not using any addons. I will download the mandatory ones for raiding, but my setup is the oldschool standard stuff, which i like the look and feel of.

I am still learning slowly to use more and more keybindings.

Other Games:

I play on a wow wotlk private server

Currently not playing anything but WoW

Why Iron Edge?

The history of your guild that i read on WowProgress.
You have the best hours/days to raid on without having to raid 4+ times a week.

In all honesty i have looked at my guilds just on Wowprogress and looking at their info, and yours talked to be the most. I am applying to other guilds after writing this application, but Iron Edge is the top of my list.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a very laid back chill guy. I can take critizime. I do not care for loot i just want the experiance.

I hope that i can offer a positive person, a great teamplayer, who can be and feel a part of the guild.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found you on Wowprogress

Last Words?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about me:

Mabera#2874 or frindsboffer

August 15, 2018, 08:07:39 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Frindsboffer
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 08:07:39 am »
Hi Frindsboffer,

So I read you have mainly been on private servers more than live, what brought you back to retail version and will you be staying with it going forward?

An officer will ask any questions they have as soon as possible.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 15, 2018, 10:42:53 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 10:42:53 am »
Hi Frindsboffer,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline this application. We require our main raiders to have a little more raiding experience before we allow them into our raiding team.

Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 15, 2018, 02:22:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mabera

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 02:22:49 pm »
Vejeta, what brought be back was that the moving around with the guild from server to server made it hard to enjoy it. And i enjoy raiding with them, but atm i am only raidlogging, and i want more.

What brought be back was my best friend to talked BFA up a lot, so i wanted to give it a shot, and i am sure i will enjoy it, atleast i am leveling just at the moment.

Rash:
Thank you for looking at the application. Maybe i can join later on, and maybe on a different team! :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:26:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 1 User
Pratiarch