Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Druid (DPS) - tworider

August 11, 2018, 02:25:24 pm
Read 3546 times

Applicant

Social Application - Druid (DPS) - tworider
« on: August 11, 2018, 02:25:24 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: tworider
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/tworider/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Name Dejan Cvetanoski from Macedonia, 34, law school, currently attorney at law/human rights expert and and avid mmo/single player gamer

Class/Spec:

I played a ww monk when i started wow about half way into legion, but recently found balance fun and in line with my love for ranged specs, so mostly fun factor and i feel comfortable with the class/speck.
Namely the balance druid is my preferred class for bfa because of its flexibility (as a spec and the druid class in general for me at least is the most flexible because it contains within itself 4 specs dps/tank and healer).
Going "in depth" i found that the balance spec is a jack of all traits namely its ability to dot/multi dot thru moon fire and surefire and deal constant dmg thru star surge and its benedictory empowerment that and the changes to the dot/haste tick gave the speck more of a kick dmg wise.
So on in all a flexible class that can do well in any situation(talent tree offers a variety of choices depending on a given situation) while offering at least for me a great fun factor and a ranged class as my preference for BFA.
As for a rotation example i was drawn to the fact that balance doesn't have a fixed rotation but more of a rule/priority based on builder spender mechanic.
Namely doting our multi doting(depending od talent build and legendary items) and using starsurge for empowerment to deal dmg.
P.S moving New moon to the talent tree is the only aspect of the class change that i font like.

Alts:

Pandarius( former main) lv 110 and Dawnmight arms warrior both lv 110 and reasonably gear(in legion terms).Im not a flavor of the month guys but Both alts are class that i find fun to play and of course my ww monk was my first char when starting legion so there is a emotional attachment to it:)

Professions:

Main and two alts have alchemy, skinning leather working and blacksmithing souse i found those in line with the classes tho no special recipes.

For main for bfa(the druid) i will stick to leather working/skinning combo first because i didn't have time to max them out and gather special/rarer ecepies, secondly because of the benefits as a leather wearing spec( and the crit bonuses) and thirdly prefer crafting professions that my main can benefit from.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Never got into pvp in legion(got into wow late in the expansion) as for raiding mostly lfr while being coached by Castiel mostly thru  Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus, the Burning Throne because they wore integral part of the Legion quest line and good practice to learn how to raid, the mechanics, working in a larger group and most importantly don't stand if something appears beneath you.

Previous Guilds:

I haven't been a part of a guild thus far.

Availability:

Mostly every day after 5 pm (+1gmt) except in case of legal emergency(rarely).

Communication:

I'm fluent in English tho bit rusty for lack of practice recently. I have team speak and headphones with an integrated mike .

Computer / Connection:

I own a custom rig consisting of the following:
G1.Sniper M5 board, i5-4670k CPU 3.40 GHz,2x G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB RAM,Win 10 professional version, and A4tech peripherals G700 keyboards, blood pro mouse (4 core enabled) and A4tech headphones with and integrated mike.
My net connection is stable 50/50 Mbps lag free,

Addons/UI:

Blizz US. Addons Auctioneer, TomTom, NPC Scan, Titan Panel, Omni CC, Recount, TellmeWhen, DMB, Mik's scrolling battle text, and Hekili sometimes.

Link to UI https://imageshack.com/a/img923/6668/enfLlm.jpg

Other Games:

Mostly Stellaris distant stars when i have time.

Why Iron Edge?

Castiel is raving about how great of a community consisting of experienced players you guys are
which is important to me because i want to play and chat with mature and experienced players/community.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A dedicated player willing to learn and improve which i believe i can prove that i am if given a chance.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about your guild from Castiel aka Kopac.

Last Words?

This is a rewrite of my previous application which was admittedly too short (a processional habit when writing for exl.short direct sentences without going in to detal too much) and with lack of descriptions of both the spec, PC etc. so i would like to ask for a second consideration.
Ty in advance for reading and for the positive critiques i received for the previous one.

August 11, 2018, 07:24:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Druid (DPS) - tworider
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 07:24:36 pm »
Hi tworider,

Now this is a vastly improved application, thank you for taking the effort to improve upon the first attempt.

Good luck on the application.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 11, 2018, 08:15:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Druid (DPS) - tworider
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 08:15:12 pm »
You can poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:28:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users