Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Corrune

August 12, 2018, 11:01:41 pm
Read 2143 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Corrune
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:01:41 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Corrune
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Corrune/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Miguel , 19 years old, Portugal, University student

Class/Spec:

I mainly play destruction on my warlock where i currently have an ilvl of 221. When i switch spec on my warlock i usually play demonology where i have an ilvl of 220. I rarely play Affliction and only switch to it is necessary to complete some task or some strategy in a boss fight.

For destruction your main stat was and will always be intellect, followed by an equal amount of crit and haste. Our least important stat is Mastery with versatility being a bit better of a stat to us. Since the bfa changes to destro, we have gotten less buttons to press and a starter thats less complicated. Considering we have Dark soul:Instability and Grimoire of supremacy talented, we start by casting imolate then conflagrate, we then proceed to cast our main cooldowns which are Dark soul: Instability and Grimoire of Supremacy. During the time the infernal is up you want to cast as many Chaos bolts since their value is even greater then when infernal is not up, simply because of the boost the Talent Grimoire of Supremacy gives to your Chaos bolt. As you go on during the fight your main goals are to imolate up on the target without ever letting it run out and keep casting Chaos bolts.

Alts:

Since my aim for this expansion is to do high end raiding i will have 2 other characters ready for when the team needs me to switch. I will have a warrior and a rogue. Since i recently moved to kazzak these two characters i have are just at the level you would have them if you had just hit 110.

Professions:

Since i have been spending time leveling up my characters i havent had much time to do the same to professions. But once i get on leveling professions i will 100% have alchemy my warlock just because of the benefits that come with having it, especially for raiding.

Raiding Experience:

I started playing wow in late warlords of draenor. I have always been a dps, only play tank in mythic plus. I started raiding in EN where i cleared the whole thing in heroic and then progressed in mythic Nithendra without success. After that Nighthold came out and i dedicated to mythic raiding. I reached mythic krosus and the group with whom i raided with turned in to a guild that was not mine so i stopped raiding with them. For ToS i switched guild and had gotten in to the main core of the raiding team. We cleared the entire raid in heroic and after we killed the first 2 bosses on mythic something personal came up and i had to dedicate my time to something else other than raiding. Because of this raiding break i took, i had to skip the entire tier 21.

Previous Guilds:

My previous two guilds are both located in the Silvermoon realm and they are The Art of Warfare and Seven oaks. The art of warfare was my first ever guild and i left the guild because i wanted to take raiding more serious then they were taking. I joined seven oaks after quitting The art of warfare and i quickly found myself in the core raiding team of that guild. I left seven oaks because i wanted to start fresh on another realm and faction after my break from raiding.

Availability:

Im a university student so my schedule is basically i have the morning free and my evening is filled with my university stuff. On the weekends i currently have neither work nor University stuff.

Communication:

I consider my level in English high enough as to where i wont have any problems understanding and maintaining any conversation. As for a comunication software, i have teamspeak and discord. If any other software is required i can be installed without any problem.

Computer / Connection:

I play other games like Gta V and PUBG with 60 fps+ without compromising on video quality so i dont think my pc or my internet will be a problem during raid times. My MS to kazzak is currently 42.

Addons/UI:

Screenshot of my UI : https://imgur.com/a/DV73kAX
For addons i use ELvui, Skada, Exorsus raid tools, Weak auras 2, simulation craft, RClootcouncil, pawn, and ofcourse deadly boss mods.

Other Games:

Playerunknows Battlegrounds, Grand Theft Auto 5, Terraria, Hearthstone

Why Iron Edge?

I recently switched realms from silvermoon to kazzak and i have spent lots of time trying to find a good guild to apply to, until i found Iron Edge. It seemed like a good guild to get back to raiding in bfa.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I will not only offer another player for the raiding team but also offer an active player that participates in events other then raids and often comes to discord to chat with the people in it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Hope this application has offered the one reading it a good description on who i am has a WoW player and it has described my past in WoW well enough to be understood. SInce i moved to this new server the person reading this might be interested in my old characters, so here they are: Halyion-Silvermoon and Jaqenn-Silvermoon, my other character is Corrune, the used in the beginning of this application. Thanks for the time spent reading this and have a good day!

August 13, 2018, 07:23:12 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Corrune
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 07:23:12 am »
Hello Corrune.

Thank you for the application.
Unfortunately, our team consists of 31 players at the moment and cannot possibly fit in another one.

Good luck in your search!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:41:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

66 Guests, 2 Users
Lethys, Míras