Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Arator

November 30, 2018, 11:00:45 pm
Read 3622 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Arator
« on: November 30, 2018, 11:00:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Arator
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Arator/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Esvid Besic, 36, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Fierfighter/Paramedic

Class/Spec:

Im using a Retri Paladin and i like to play dps my current illvl is 385 and 382equipped, i can play a holy paladin but i prefer to play dps.

In retri i use Haste crit prio for single target and Crit haste for AoE fights but i use simcraft for better detailed gearing up.

Alts:

I have an DH 370 ilvl Havoc, Warlock 361 a Rouge 360 and a Hunter 350 but my Main alt will be Hunter in the future.

Professions:

I have all professions but on paladin i use Alchemy/Enchantin alchemy for flask buff mainly!

Raiding Experience:

Im Oldschool player and raided all content but Pandaria mythic raider Since WoD before that HC raider.

Previous Guilds:

Dream Infusion left cuz lots of my firend left than joined Going Places but apperently the guild is stopping raiding for me unknown reasons. IRL issues most of the raiders and lost interest in the content.

Availability:

Im available for the raid times you guys have.

Communication:

I speak English and German Fluent so i have no problems with communication at all.

Computer / Connection:

I have a Gaming laptop with good procesorr and Good GPU so everything is ok.

Addons/UI:

I use DBM Weak Auras Angry Assigments or exorsus raid tools.

Other Games:

None

Why Iron Edge?

I saw you guys are an Old guild with stabile leading and raiding. I like the organisation part of the guild and it seems very serious and i like youre progress.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

good attendance loyalty and and good fun time :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress and Friend of mine!

Last Words?

Im a Parto of a Trio that wants to Join you. You guys talked to a friend of mine Aksar Warrior. We want to join you as a team of 3 ppl cuz we play long time together. i Hope you guys Accept us.

December 01, 2018, 09:09:23 am
Reply #1

Online Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Arator
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 09:09:23 am »
Hi Arator,

Whilst you have answered all the questions, it does feel someway lacking in content, what's your latency on wow servers? Do you ever disconnect?, what is your fps during raids?

You also mention that you are joining as a trio, if this is the case if one of you are declined would you withdraw your application?

Have you any logs so that the higher ups can take a peek at?

Good luck on the apply.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

December 01, 2018, 01:22:49 pm
Reply #2

Offline Arator

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:22:49 pm »
Hey,

My connection is stable and the fps is arround 60 and above during raids no technical issues! We prefer to join as tiro cuz were rl friends and play long time together but our performace as individuals show that were good players. Here are our logs

Arator - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/arator
Aksar - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/aksar#
Sheilya - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/sheilya#

Thanks for reply
Arator

December 01, 2018, 04:44:19 pm
Reply #3

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 04:44:19 pm »
Hi Arator,
Nice to see all 3 of you showing an interest in Iron Edge.
We would want the 2 friends of yours to make an application if they are not already doing so (which i'm sure they are  ;)) as we want to know a bit about them and their history, too. Perhaps they can give a little bit more and redeem your.. slightly lackluster application. We love a good application here! and who wouldn't want to make a good first impression, right?

You mention hearing about us from wowprogress and "a friend". Is that friend a member of Iron Edge? If so get them to vouch for you. Always helps (unless it's somebody we don't like :D)

We do like it if raiders are able to play as a different role when called upon. You mention that you can play holy paladin but prefer retribution. Could you tell us what experience you have as holy, if any, in a raiding environment. I will want to know the same from the other 2 in their applications so make sure they don't miss that.

Look forward to the other applications. The sooner they apply, the sooner we can make a decision.

Thanks,
Shimmar

December 01, 2018, 06:02:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline Arator

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 06:02:26 pm »
Thank you for youre fast response and as you said the other 2 will write an application of course. Im sorry my application wasnt that detailed as you guys say but i didint write an application since BC and i did it from work so it was a fast one. (hope no hard feelings). I played Holy Paladin in WoD as an alt cuz i mained a Resto shamman for 8 years and my alt was Holy paladin. In Legion when they nerfed resto shamman at beggining like every other expansion i decided to stop Healing than i switched to retri and played dps. Curently im gearing up my Hunter as Main alt and i like the play style very much.
When i Mentioned i heared about you guys from Wowprogress i ment that i saw on that you guys recruit our classes and we figured we guys could fit into youre roster. We do not know anybody in IE but we hope to meet you guys  ;)
And i will tell my firends to do a better Job than i  did with the application.

Thank you guys for youre time
Cheers Arator

December 02, 2018, 11:23:41 pm
Reply #5

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 11:23:41 pm »
See Sheilya's app for the response.
Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:14:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

58 Guests, 2 Users
Xormn, Vejeta