Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Aksar

December 01, 2018, 07:46:32 pm
Read 3399 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Aksar
« on: December 01, 2018, 07:46:32 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Aksar
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Aksar/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Dennis, 34, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo) - Afghanistan (Kabul), Soldier/Paramedic/Firefighter

Class/Spec:

Arms in BfA, Good AOE, decent ST, slow rotation, allowing you to pay attention to mechanics more then usual.
Fury as 2nd spec, did not used it a lot in BfA, as Arms is more usable on all area's atm.
Main: Arms (382), Off spec: fury (similar as Arms, missing another 2h tho /winks @ Taloc)

Playing Warrior for .. 12th or 11th year, I guess I understand the class by now (but, life is learning so)
Strength is main of course, Secondary stats are Haste > Crit, however, as you progress with gear, Crit take over Haste and you have to live with that. Considering so many AOE situations in Uldir, I don't mind.

As for the rotation, it is trully situational, any mythic Warrior will say the same. Lets say that on ST, you use warbreaker to debuff target, use owerpover to buff MS, hit MS, use slam as filler. On Execute phase, use x2 execute to debuff target with executioner precision trait (bb 8.1), buff MS with overpower, then hit MS and enjoy 100k crit. On AOE phase, use warbreaker trying to snatch as many little shits you can in a cone, then hit bladestorm. Alternatives are SS for less targets, and offcourse Whirwlind that CAN hurt if targets are debuffed with Warbreaker.
But as I said, all above can be used combined, as everything in raid is situational.

Alts:

Don't have any relevant alts. I can make an alt if guild ask me to do so. Also it can be of your choosing until Is an melee class (hunter can go as exception).

Professions:

Blacksmithing and Mining. Only cool recipe I have on this char is Steelbund Harness mount from Legion. Have a lot of cool things on another chars/accounts.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla - Cleared MC and BWL (one of first wielders of Sulfuras, Burning Legion server)
Burning Crusade - Cleared DT.
WoTLK - Cleared IC HC, Arthas went to history (sad day).
Cataclysm - Got married, lady demands, I provide... PvE suffers, quitting PvE, moving to PvP
MoP - PvP
WoD - PvP (Got injured, liver fkd up, multiple operations at different clinics, barely stayed alive quit game for good atm)
Legion - Come back as casual when Antorus showed up, Arator pursuaded me
BaF - 4/8m (might be 5/8 tommorow), looking forward to push it as far I can untill 8.1

My roles in raid was allways DPS, and if I do PvE, i want to do it properly, so, i guess, i seek for high lvl of raiding... clearing content on mythic nowdays if u please.

Previous Guilds:

Vanilla: Hawks Reborn
Burning Crusade: Hawks Reborn
WoTLK: Exurge Domine @ Frostmane (disbanded) - Hawks Reborn @ Burning Legion
Cataclysm: Hawks Reborn (disbanded)
MoP: Group Two (guild made of remains of once great croatian guild Suza u Oku, joined as PvPer tho) (disbanded)
WoD: Nothing worth mentioning, quitted game
Legion: joined Albino Toilet Boys really late in game, in effort to try clear Mythic Antorus, did not went well
BaF - Dream Infusion (left due personal reasons), Going Places (great guild, great ppl, non toxic enviroment... sadly 2many core ppl quit, replacements cant fill up their shoes. Leadership announced we do last raid tommorow on sunday, and it is game over after that, sad panda here, but what 2do)

Availability:

100% Attendance, only nuclear attack might stop me to come.
Maybe.

Communication:

English is my 2nd language, nature of my work is that I have to use it on everyday basis. Yes I have Discord and I can listen, I can talk if needed. Have SteelSeries Arctis with great mic, so no worries.

Computer / Connection:

Gaming Laptop: 1070 gtx, I7 intel, SSD.
Afghanistan: 200-300 ms, using 4g router, connection is stabile, affecting my logs tho, but raid will not suffer mechanic-wise. (all logs u see are made in Afghanistan, should be better back home, and I going home in 2 weeks)
Bosnia: 20 ms, Godmode
Fps is 100 most of the times.
No Dc's.

Addons/UI:

Default Blizzard UI, WA, GTFO, DBM, Exsorsus Raid Tools.
WA: Basically, you can do anything with this addon, and it is a core of my UI.
GTFO: For the days when I'm in retard mode
DBM: You know the deal
ERT: Well, better to have your orders written, then to remember it and fuck up eventually

Other Games:

None

Why Iron Edge?

I'm oldschool player, started game when it was non toxic, when community DID matter, and when guild's was sacred thing. Iron Edge reminds me on all that, and if it can bring at least small portion of what I felt before for this game, and I think it can, I'm all in.

Also working website
Also name Iron Edge, fking awesome :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

100% attendance, dedication, loyalty, friendship, dps.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

As oldschool player, you just know about IE. Also pvp'ed with hpala called... Looney or something like that, loooong time ago. He spoked highly of IE.

Last Words?

Yes actually,

As you probably heard, Arator is my irl best buddy and he is like a brother 2me, he actually made me play WoW again. Also, there is another person, Sheiyla, she will also apply tonight.
Both of them are really good players, and really important to me. I/we would like to go as package into IE.
Now I know... I know I don't have any right to make any demands, but I ask you to consider us as package for IE, you will not regret it, I promise.

Sheiyla is young, talented, pretty, voice of an angel, hit like truck with her Ret or Rogue.
Arator is nothing mentioned above lul, except he hit like truck as well.

Thanks for reading, sorry for typos or bad English
Cheers

December 01, 2018, 08:12:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Aksar

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Aksar
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 08:12:36 pm »
Forgot to mention...

Sorry for not uploading UI SS, but, NATO/US Army rules forbid me to do upload anything, especially pictures.

December 02, 2018, 10:51:16 am
Reply #2

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 10:51:16 am »
I Guess you played with Løni

Bears like alts!

December 02, 2018, 11:11:40 am
Reply #3

Offline Aksar

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 11:11:40 am »
99% yes, it was really long time ago, when I had reflexes for PvP :p

December 02, 2018, 11:23:47 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 11:23:47 pm »
See Sheilya's app for the response.
Welcome!

December 03, 2018, 04:43:35 am
Reply #5

Offline Aksar

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 04:43:35 am »
Charming news, cu later today in guild :)!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:23:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

85 Guests, 0 Users