Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Neebo

December 21, 2018, 02:43:27 pm
Read 2831 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Neebo
« on: December 21, 2018, 02:43:27 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Neebo
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Neebo/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Anis, 33yo, Italy

Class/Spec:

I only play blood spec with my dk, 383ilvl

In current tier I'm going for high haste, then vers / crit and as last mastery if there is no choice. Haste for quicker rune regeneration, vers for flat dmg taken reduction and healing and dmg increase, crit for higher dmg numbers and ofcourse healing, and parry chance.

Alts:

Yea, I have several alts that I play on daily basis depending on the time I Have available.
Obina - DH - Havoc (MS) / Veng (OS)
Obeena - Monk - Brewmaster spec ONLY
Leetskillz - Paladin - Prot as MS, I'm still working on dps spec
and some other alts...

Professions:

I have almost all professions across all of my chars, except Inscription .. never liked that one :)

Raiding Experience:

I mainly play tank spec on all of my chars, but only with DH i play dps. In current tier I'm 8/8M (Ghuun kill is on my monk, because I had to swap for the kill ). I can say that I'm more like semi-hardcore raider started in WOTLK till now.

Previous Guilds:

Vindicta Nocturna -  Reason I left is that it became too stressful, became more like a job, as it shouldn't be. Also guild menagment changed a lot a raid times doesnt suit me because of the job. I thought that it was time to find another friends and family.

Availability:

In previous guild my attendance was 99%. I'm on time, I'd say I'm online 2hrs before the raid.

Communication:

I do speak and write in english, not fluent because its not my native language. Besides that I speak German, Italian, and some ex-yugoslavian languages. I do have mic and I use it, mostly discord, but I dont see a problem using teamspeak, I used it before back in the day when discord didnt exsist.

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have decent pc, no fps issues. Connection is stable no dc's regarding connection. Ping on kazzak doesnt go over 40, no lags and only dc's are if server is having issues, restarts or similar...

Addons/UI:

ElvUI, Weakaura, BigWigs, LittleWigs Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignements, RCLootCouncil, Method Dungeon Tools, Angry Keystones, Astral Keys, AzeriteToolTip, and manymore depending on needs

Other Games:

99% of time I play WoW

Why Iron Edge?

When I read your wowprogress profile, and I mean this section "***We are a persistent and dedicated group of players who put a heavy focus on maintaining a healthy community. We are constructed towards the long-term perspective, with emphasis on taking care of our members and providing a healthy social atmosphere throughout our experiences in World of Warcraft.***"

I thought I want one of these, I want to be part of healthy community. As I said I'm mature and non toxic person, I just want to raid with healthy and relaxed (no stress) atmosphere, and still progress while having fun.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dedication for sure, attendance, maturity. I'm not a leaver, I don't rage, I always try to help if its possible. I accept criticism and advice (I can also give them) when it comes to improving in performance and raiding.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I saw your announcement on wowprogress and I decided to try.

Last Words?

If there is anything else you want to know, you can contact me via mail I filled in the start of the application. In any case I will leave you here my btag and dicord if you decide to contact me.

Bnet - Trulex#2575
Discord - Obina#0808

December 21, 2018, 03:04:05 pm
Reply #1

Offline Neebo

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Neebo
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 03:04:05 pm »
I forgot to put SS of my UI, its not in Raid enviroment

December 21, 2018, 03:04:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Neebo

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (Tank) - Neebo
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 03:04:48 pm »
I forgot to put SS of my UI, its not in Raid enviroment https://ibb.co/6WM8jyF

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:23:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

86 Guests, 0 Users