Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Laaser

January 03, 2019, 03:29:59 pm
Read 2440 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Laaser
« on: January 03, 2019, 03:29:59 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Laaser
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Laaser/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Andrej Laszlo I'am 22 years old originally from Croatia but I'am living in Ireland for 2 years now. Working part time as a manager in a workshop. My work days are monday,friday and saturday. So i have plenty of time to play wow.

Class/Spec:

I prefer to play as a discipline priest beacouse I'am playing it since my start that was my first character on wow and i stick with that till today. I've started to play on wotlk. My item level atm is 380 equipped with discipline spec. Main spec would be discipline and off spec would be holy if the raid needs that.

Discipline stat prio: Crit>Haste>Mastery
Rotation: Depends on the fights but  keep up the shield on tanks like atleast 70% up time. Get the priority on the raid mebers wich are gonna take the most of the damage and pre shield them, use the Rupture cooldown on the big AOE damage on atleast 6-7 targets. Cast schism on cooldown and combine it with penance and power word solace for greater efficiency to increase damage  and healing.

Alts:

I have holy paladin wich is my alt healer wich I like to play a lot. It's a 363Ilvl

Professions:

I have an Alhemy and herbalism. I like to craft potions and flask's for me and my friends in raid.

Raiding Experience:

I was raiding as a healer  in Eu-Balkan guild on Kazzak named UNIJA. That was in warlords of draenor expansion. We had very good progress in hellfire citadel where we had 12/13M. I've joined in when the HC was realised. I didn't play legion much only little bit in Antorus HC. Now in BFA I was raiding a lot when the raid was realised and got only 3/8M but I have very big ambitions to carry on for more. I don't have any cutting edge at the moment but I'am willing to improve that. I feel comfortable to play only as a healer.
My pvp exp is not high either but I've managed to get the duelist in arena season 1 BFA.

Previous Guilds:

Dream Infusion on Kazzak. I left the guild beacouse there was a lot of dissrespect on other players wich are not IRL friends. Underperformers were tolerated eaven though they were repeating same mistakes over an over and priority was on some certen people that they must be geared they have to get everything so they can say what every they want eaven though they are not right.

Availability:

I'am available every single day. My days off are tuesday,wednesday,thursday and sunday. I work from 9a.m.–6p.m Monday, Friday , Saturday. My time zone is: Time zone in Ireland (GMT)

Communication:

I have teamspeak 3 and ofcourse i can listen.  I use microphone only when somebody ask me to speak.

Computer / Connection:

I have more than decent computer. No fps issues. My internet connection is 240/240 MB/s and it's very stable. My latency is beetween 20-30MS. I never disconnect.

Addons/UI:

My Addons are: Deadly boss mods, Week Aura and  Details. I think they are mandatory for every raider. I don't have them at the moment but i will download the exorsus raid tools and angryassignments.

UI ss : http://prntscr.com/m2lb2h

Other Games:

I play PUBG most of the time when i can.

Why Iron Edge?

Beacouse I've heard from my friend that the guild is very nice and frendly and I would to continue to raid with my friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my time, hardwork, a lot of effort.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends Retribution paladin Arator and Warrior Aksar

Last Words?

I hope that I've managed to convince you that I'am good enough for ur guild.

January 04, 2019, 12:27:37 am
Reply #1

Offline Aksar

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Laaser
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:27:37 am »
I think he wanted to apply for main raid.

Either way, I suppose that his application in the eyes of officers, should be "richer".
However, in my humble opionion, laser is exellent healer, that any guild would like to have.
If there is an possibility, give him a chance...

Thanks

January 04, 2019, 04:08:16 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 04:08:16 am »
Hello Laaser.

Would you like to tell us if you indeed wanted to apply for the main raid, like Askar said?
I'll need to modify the app if that's the case :)
Ba dun tss!

January 04, 2019, 02:23:23 pm
Reply #3

Offline Laserrr

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:23:23 pm »
I applyed for weekend raid team just beacouse I don’t have cutting edge I thought that’s mandatory for the main raid team. So in that case if u are happy with my application for main raid team u can change it if not leave  it as weekend raid team application.

Kind regards

January 06, 2019, 03:22:57 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 03:22:57 pm »
I apologise for the late reply.

For now we can offer you a spot in the Weekend Raid.
Please poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:58:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 0 Users