Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ashradel

January 13, 2019, 01:51:24 am
Read 2419 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ashradel
« on: January 13, 2019, 01:51:24 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Ashradel
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Ashradel/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Melina I'm 25 and from Cyprus. I have a masters degree in computer animation and I am currently unemployed. Yes another unemployed artist I know.. I know.

Class/Spec:

My main spec (havoc) is currently at 380 ilvl. I don't really care for tanking to be honest but if a second spec is needed I could keep up more with my resto druid. I think that char is about 372 atm I only played her at the start of bfa but I did raid mythic as a resto druid all throughout legion

Well since I have enough haste now I go for crit/vers but getting upgrades in m+ is very rare. There isn't much freedom with talents and I like the demonic build so I can't complain. I alternate between trail of ruin and fel barrage depending on the bosses but that's pretty much it

Alts:

Resto druid if needed as stated above

Professions:

I have herbalism and inscription on my DH and enchanting with alchemy and all the secondaries on my druid. I have most of the enchants in game but i don't think that's as cool as having engineering mount recipies etc xD

Raiding Experience:

I am currently 6/8 mythic. I was in a top 500 guild in legion (Epilogue - Sylvanas), I played a resto druid (Elanil - Sylvanas) and I got CE achievs all throughout legion apart from Antorus - guild died after KJ. Before that I did some hc raiding in Wod and Cata but nothing too serious. I've always mained resto druid except from the brief time I raided as fire mage in Cata. I switched to DH towards the end of legion and did some hc antorus but mostly m+. I started BFA as a resto druid again but I didn't find myself enjoying it anymore so I went back on DH.

Previous Guilds:

Epilogue - Sylvanas in legion, died after KJ due to gm/rl and an officer quitting because of job related reasons.
Epilogue - Kazzak (remade at start of bfa), died because people weren't as interested in the game anymore.
Delicate Thugs - Kazzak in bfa, died due to drama that caused people to leave the guild and also officers losing interest in the game.

Availability:

Atm I'm always free

Communication:

Yes I speak english so much it's become my main language the past couple years xD I haven't used ts3 in a while but that's not an issue and yes I have a working headset with a mic

Computer / Connection:

My computer is decent I have about 120-80 fps depending on what I'm doing. My connection is not the best but it is stable, I have about 80ms on average which isn't a problem I'm used to playing with way more.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/DfFXGNt
I use dmb for timers etc, skada for meters, WA for the bosses that needs specific WAs and excorcus for notes and cd tracking. The keys 9,0,-,= are double binded so I don't have to reach that far.

Other Games:

I play some games on steam occasionally or other blizzard games. At the moment I'm playing some slay the spire or hearthstone when I want to chill and watch something but still want something to do but other than that I just play wow.

Why Iron Edge?

Your raiding schedule is perfect for me since I only want to raid 2 days a week but also aim for CE.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I like to think that I am a decent player and person. Even though I am fairly new to dpsing and I haven't had much luck with guilds in BFA I think I have the experience to make up for it and I would love a chance to prove myself. I am also active a lot even outside of raids since I like doing m+.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Thank you for your time, if I forgot to mention something or you ahve any further questions please let me know :)

January 13, 2019, 09:52:24 pm
Reply #1

Online Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Ashradel
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 09:52:24 pm »
Hi Melina.
Thanks for your application. Please allow us a few days to process it.
In the meantime please answer any questions anyone may have for you.
Good luck on the application!
- Shimmar

January 14, 2019, 11:20:31 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nalinex

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 11:20:31 pm »
Alright, thanks ^^

January 18, 2019, 12:14:11 am
Reply #3

Online Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 12:14:11 am »
Hi Melina thanks for your patience while we consider your application.
Unfortunately I don't think we can find you a place in our roster at the moment. I wish you luck on the guild search and thanks again for your interest in Iron Edge.

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:51:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length