Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Dìv

January 29, 2019, 08:25:46 pm
Read 2920 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Dìv
« on: January 29, 2019, 08:25:46 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Dìv
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/D%C3%ACv/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Esmir, come from Sarajevo, Bosnia and im 29 years old. Currently working for one IT corparation in my country.

Class/Spec:

Mag'har Orc / Fury
Started as ARMS this expansion but since execute nerfed from 30 to 20 rage return, and because stat went higher in favor to fury, i switched to fury in PvE. Still using ARMS for pvp 3v3 bracket and on that way keeping my self not to be rusty

Alts:

Dív - Priest (was my main for 10 years but got kinda sick of healing) Div - rdruid (alt that i stopped playing in TBC)

Professions:

Alch/Inscription.

Nothing special, keeping it rather for POT/FLASK bonuses.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

- Raiding:
- Vanilla: was pretty hardcore dedicated to it, cleared all raid content except NAX, even had there like 40% boss kills but then my guild migrated and I couldn't simply leave my RL friends that i started with on Dunemaul.
- TBC: kinda felt a bit sad that all that changed and due to college and all other things quited wow for a while, but came back again to catch up as much as i could, so in late expansion had like tier 4,5, a bit of six and few Sunwell clears.
- WOTLK:  Was pretty dedicated back then, even got Sarth3d on time before new content, cleared all up to Lich Kind.
- Cata: Came only to see content, nothing too much just casual normal clears and rep farms, it sucked hard so kinda didn't fel into it.
- MOP: Cleared everyhing but on some normal/casual playstyle only thing i managed back then was Challenger Mythic Dungeons on my priest.
- WOD: Started hard, cleared few MYTIC bosses in few raids, but time from job and other obligations forced me to not go full time. Again focused on Challenge dungeons and completed all gold
- LEGION: Cleared all on heroic except TOS and Antorus, again time.
- BOA: Still here as casual, cleared HC Curve Uldir and progressing in first week in BOD but with PUGs

PvP: BOA Season 1 Rival rank on my warrior with 3v3

Previous Guilds:

The Ancient (back in vanilla my guild migrated and I couldn't leave rl friends on Dunemaul)
Root (Had good progress with them back in TBC but it got disbanded due to hard time finding good people for progress)
Ikari (Wotlk very good progress but left them since my rl friends called me to raid with them and i joined Equilibrium - got officer there, was actually pretty decent progress for semi/casual guild, somehow disbanded)
Order of sargeras (Been there as raider for WOD and Legion, but later very big amount of people left it now is kinda more inactive)
WuTangClan - casual.

Availability:

Well in times of availability, depends on what encounter and casual people organize but I could show at sunday raids and maybe alt ones if needed.

Communication:

Every kind of communication is not a problem.

Computer / Connection:

Very stable connection and up to date system.

Addons/UI:

Worh to mention: Elvui, WA, DBM, Details!, GTFO, PAWN, sArena etc..

Other Games:

When i have time mostly its wow, but fifa is sometimes good way to relay, COD, CS

Why Iron Edge?

IE is one of oldest guilds in wow history, i feel like it is only guild familiar to me that stayed up to date, Joining more because of nostalgic reasons since I've seen few people back from vanilla days still playing and second reason would be that IE is still competitive in terms of semi runs.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Organization, Comunication, Progress (casual maybe hardcore), Positive energy and good and behaved attitude.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I know about IE for about 14 years.

Last Words?

Looking towards joining IE it would be my pleasure,
Best regards,

Div

January 30, 2019, 06:29:15 am
Reply #1

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS) - Dìv
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 06:29:15 am »
Cool with another old Dunemaul vanilla player. We are quite a phew hanging out in IE.

January 30, 2019, 09:27:47 am
Reply #2

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 09:27:47 am »
Hi Div,

Nice app, like a skinke said there's quite a few vanilla players still about in IE and its nice to see someone who's been playing that long still going

With regards to casual raiding we have the Too old To raid (ToT) on Wednesdays, which is made up of a bunch of old school (and new) raiders with the aim of clearing normal and heroic content

Would this be something that would possibly interest you?

Best of luck with your app

Kodin

January 30, 2019, 12:10:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:10:47 pm »
Oldschool!

The Ancient, was that the guild with Gorbag as a guild leader who always raided with like 14 warriors?

January 30, 2019, 12:37:36 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 12:37:36 pm »
The Ancient :o
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

January 30, 2019, 03:06:59 pm
Reply #5

Offline Div

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 03:06:59 pm »
Hi Div,

Nice app, like a skinke said there's quite a few vanilla players still about in IE and its nice to see someone who's been playing that long still going

With regards to casual raiding we have the Too old To raid (ToT) on Wednesdays, which is made up of a bunch of old school (and new) raiders with the aim of clearing normal and heroic content

Would this be something that would possibly interest you?

Best of luck with your app

Kodin

That would be a good place to start :) thank you.

BR,

January 31, 2019, 01:35:15 pm
Reply #6

Offline kodin

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 01:35:15 pm »
Hi Div

I'd like to offer you a social spot within the guild and a trial with the tot raid

You can poke a officer for an invite to guild

Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:28:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 0 Users