Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Poorsorcero

February 07, 2019, 10:34:34 pm
Read 2211 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Poorsorcero
« on: February 07, 2019, 10:34:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Poorsorcero
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Poorsorcero/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Adam, I live in the north of england and im currently studying for my A levels. I am 18 years old.

Class/Spec:

Currently my 2 best specs are frost and fire, however i progressed uldir as an arcane mage. I feel most comfortable on frost, and it is doing the best of the 2 specs in the current raid, however I enjoy the fire mage playstyle and keep the gear for fire up to scratch

For my frost mage i prioritise crit and haste, however all stats currently sim around about the same, with the exeption of mastery which is weighted lower for my current stats. On pull I prepot and frostbolt when the pull timer is at 2 seconds. I then pop icy veins and berserking, followed by frozen orb and comet storm(if talented). After the opener i use frostbolt as a filler between every spell. Whenever i have a fingers of frost proc i use it after a frostbolt, or before hand if i have 2 stacked. Brain freeze procs are used after a frostbolt if i am at 2 or less icicles. Above 2 icicles, the brain freeze is saved to shatter my Glacial spike. Ebonbolt is used as close to cooldown if i have a spare brain freeze to shatter it or used to generate a brain freeze proc for glacial spike. I use the shimmer talent to prevent as many cast cancelations and limit the downtime i have casting.

Alts:

I am in the process of gearing a Druid (resto/boomie) and a monk (mistweaver/Brewmaster). Both are 360-370 however i do at least a 10 on them every week with my m+ team and do any gear Emissaries. I plan to gear them to 400 in the next few weeks.

Professions:

I run tailoring and enchanting. I currently am crafting my 415 BIS stats gear from tailoring and will probably replace it with jewelcrafting for the crit haste ring after i have gathered enough breath of bwonsamdi for my second 415 piece.

Raiding Experience:

I was 6/8M in uldir but my guild unfortunately disbanded before i was able to achieve cutting edge.

Previous Guilds:

Both previous guilds i was in this tier i left as they were disbanding. I was planning to leave my current guild Safe Space as the level of raiding was below my standards

Availability:

Im availiable every afternoon after 6 server time at the latest. I work from 11-5 server time on a saturday and have no upcoming holidays. My exams will be from the 20th of may untill the 14th of june however i still plan to raid over that time, i will just spend less time online outside of raids

Communication:

I am A native english speaker and have teamspeak 3. I have a high quality microphone and am confident enough to use it in raids.

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent enough computer to run raids at a high fps, and usually have < 20 ping on the kazzak server. I have a wired connection so practically never dc

Addons/UI:

I use elvUI as my main UI addon. I also use weak auras to track important cds, as well as battle rezes. I use default Blizzard raid frames when dpsing and vuhdo when healing. I use a razer naga mouse so all of my keybinds are bound to the number keys, with a few exceptions.

Other Games:

I casually play league of legends, hearthstone and rarely shooters such as csgo or overwatch

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join iron edge as i want to progress harder raid fights, have a stable guild to stay in and a great community to play in

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a consistent dedicated player who listens and adapts quickly to new raid situations.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about Iron edge through friends who were also considering applying to the guild

Last Words?

Thanks for taking the time to read my application : )

February 07, 2019, 10:41:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Poorsorcero

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Poorsorcero
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 10:41:41 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/qREKyUP My ui, forgot to link in application

February 10, 2019, 10:59:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Poorsorcero
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:59:12 pm »
Hiyo Poorsorcero,

You've written a very decent application, but unfortunately due to the current size of our ranged roster I can not justify bringing in more, as this would lead to a whole lot more time on the bench than I would be comfortable with. I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable guild!  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:32:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users