Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Blowjoe

February 14, 2019, 03:25:05 pm
Read 3313 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Blowjoe
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:25:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Blowjoe
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Blowjoe/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Youssef , you can call me Joe im 28 years old from Egypt, im in my last semester studying Management  

Class/Spec:

I can play all specs required and whats best suitable for the encounter, my main specs would be Assasination and Outlaw, and i since subtlety is not famous so much right now , i think it would make it my offspec .
current IL : Assa: 407.50, Outlaw : 408 , Sub: 407.50

simulating your character and being up to date with whats going on on class discord channels and trying every combination of loot/gear your grinding and generating the best stat weights is whats best for your character , for instance my Assa Rouge atm favors haste>mastery>crit which might be unusal as most people go for haste>crit>mastery and my Outlaw is to try and get close to a 30 percent crit then going verse and haste
also checking warcraftlogs on what are the top 10 legendary logs characters are doing and their stats / traits is something i check every now and then and try to figure out the best for my characters.

Alts:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Joejo%C3%A9/advanced
I plan on having 2 mains that would be my dk (joejoé) that i am already raiding on in guild Tiras Valesh , we managed to clear 4/9 mythic and close on the 5th kill hopefully this week, and my rogue that im looking for a guild to raid with , and im hoping to join Iron-Edge and be able to clear mythic content with you guys .

Professions:

currently i am an enchanter and an alchemist , i had enchanting on my rogue since the beginning of BoD, and i picked up Alchemy along the way , and both of them are great , i can create alchemy trinkets and consumables last longer and i proc way more often which helps in progression and saves me a lot of gold in the mean time also enchanting helps me with enchanting new gear , transmuting materials and also disenchanting keeps my gold flow running =P

Raiding Experience:

I started playing WoW since mid cataclysm:
DeathKnight:
Cata:
Firelands : 7/7 hc ( ragnaros after nerf )
DS : 7/7HC
Mop:
MoV : 6/6 HC
HoF : 6/6 HC
ToES 3/4 HC
ToT 13/13 HC
SoO 13/13 Mythic ( world 28 with Apex Al'Akir)
WoD:
i took a break in WoD because the expansion was garbage and i came back after the legion announcement at the end of HFC
HFC 13/13 mythic ( re-rolled to DH after it was announced and at the last week of HFC)
Demon Hunter:
EN 7/7 Mythic
ToV 3/3 Mythic
NH 10/10 Mythic
ToS : 8/9 Mythic
Antorus : 9/11 mythic on DH
Antorus : 11/11 mythic on DK

Previous Guilds:

Apex Al'akir : after playing hardcore for a while i decided to step down the hardcore raiding and go back to semi-hardcore - casual raiding ,Joining Malorum on Alliance-silvermoon to soon take a break in WoD as it was underwhelming and in my opinion probably the worst Expansion released.
i returned in legion to play casually with friends at the beginning but after a while i wanted to get back to progress raiding , so i joined MEG we cleared up to botanist Mythic but sadly the guild disbanded soon after the kill , and so i was poked by a friend to join his guild on Shattered-Hand ( my current guild ) so i went.
Liquid-courage : after joining there i re-progressed spellblade , tichondrius and other bosses to soon get the 10/10 mythic .going into ToS we cleared up to FA then the guild disbanded .
Plata o Plomo on Tarren-mill: guild cleared 11/11 mythic , then disbanded right after. then i joined a weekly pug on my dk and we managed to clear 10/11 mythic then i went on the alliance side with an offer from Nightshade on sunstrider.
Nightshade on sunstrider:got the argus kill there , and started BoD with them only to figure out that liquid courage were rebuilding once again under the name Tiras Valesh for BoD thats when i made the swtich back and swore to never leave kazzak (horde ) again ( all of my friend list was horde and most of them are on kazzak ) and i am currently still playing there with my DK

Availability:

i am available all week except for Sundays and Tuesdays from 19:45 - 24:00 and only on upcoming exams i would notify officers of course and even then exams never stopped me from progression anyways. i still make time for raids =)

Communication:

Although English is not my mother tongue , but i think i can speak / understand English well
and although most of the people are using discord atm , but i can defiantly install TS 3  and use it =)
and im not afraid to speak up or talk =)

Computer / Connection:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8039894237
https://gyazo.com/8bf7c1087c2c1cc8ec6b18fd1105df1a
no FPS issues , although latency might seem high , its perfectly fine for me and can handle 25 man raiding fine =).

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/332766219b361ab5de37ef43d7095b33
Advanced Interface Options
Angry Assignments
Armory Quick Link
Auctinator
bagnon
bd core
bd grid
bd minimap
bd nameplates
bigwigs
elvui
libs
masque
littlewigs
informant
method dungeon tools
mythic plus timer
omnicc
raiderio
simulationcraft
target percent
skada
weak auras
wim

i have all my keybinds invisible to enhance my gameplay and to see more mechanics and be able to react to them and make room to adjust my timers and targets

Other Games:

I play Dota 2 and Dota 2 Chess if i have time after i finished farming and doing all the stuff on my characters

Why Iron Edge?

i am looking for a guild to join on my rogue so i can also progress on it and make it my second main not only my main alt and clear mythic content and try and get the cutting edge on it and Iron Edge seems like a solid stable guild and the raid times are pairing very well with my current guild and there will be no conflict between them so its a perfect scenario for me .

What can I offer Iron Edge?

a solid stable raider that you can count on with a 100 percent attendance and Positive Mental Attitude ( PMA ) =D  , will not ignore mechanics , accepts criticism , also i do alot of things outside the raid times and available to do M+ and also PVP  

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

i searched for a guild that was suitable with its raiding times on WoWProgress

Last Words?

My Battle Tag is Joe#21173 add me for further info and a chat if anyone wants to my discord is id is Joejoe#1255 and i would hope to hear from you soon

February 14, 2019, 03:48:46 pm
Reply #1

Offline Joejoe

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Blowjoe
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:48:46 pm »
i'm sorry my character link was logged off into the wrong spec / gear  :-[

February 14, 2019, 04:49:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline saxonatic

• Guild Member

• HAKUNA MATATA

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 04:49:38 pm »
Hello Joe,
Thank you for taking your time and applying to IE.

Where do you study?

How can u be different from the other Egyptians we had in the Guild the past year? Most of them Disappeared is that normal move from the Egyptians?

Would be nice if you link your logs.

February 14, 2019, 05:08:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Joejoe

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 05:08:26 pm »
Hello , thanks for replying so fast , for me i don't leave a guild unless they disband or something serious happens and i do notify before and if anything happens and i never leave mid tier ( progress ) , i don't like to switch guilds, specially in Kazzak where most of my friends are from this server.
As for other Egyptians , i don't know about their attitude but i clearly do not agree with disappearing  suddenly , its rude and disrespectful and should not happen. as for where i study , i study in my home town in Cairo,Egypt at first i was at Misr International University , and then i switch to another one called Modern University For Technology and Information , and i major in Human Resources =)

February 14, 2019, 05:43:27 pm
Reply #4

Offline Joejoe

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 05:43:27 pm »
Oh wow i forgot to mention my Raiding Exp in BFA:
Uldir:8/8 Mythic on DK and 6/8 on rogue
BoD:4/8 on DK  and 1 Mythic on rogue

February 15, 2019, 03:05:38 pm
Reply #5

Offline Joejoe

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 03:05:38 pm »
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/blowjoe#difficulty=4
unfortunately, these are the only logs i can find , since my guild is doing the logs privately. and the past weeks not all runs were logged.

February 15, 2019, 09:19:01 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 09:19:01 pm »
Hi Youssef,

Thank you for taking the time to write a good application. It seems to me like you'd fit the bill by our standard, but unfortunately we have a hard rule against inviting people on their alt characters. We're looking for people to join the guild as the person that they are, not just as the characters they play.

If and when you are ready to make that sort of commitment, we will reconsider. But for now I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your application.

Good luck on your search and I hope we meet again someday!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:49:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users